Princess Iman of Jordan and Zaid Mirza: 22 March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Burzg I love the cake and the dress is amazing.

Any other pictures ? is the the woman with green princess rym ?

I love how everything go well together, the dress, the deccor, the trees and the cake! Really classy! The little girls have grown up .. How cute! Although the girl next to the groom doesn't look like Haya to me but I probably am wrong :ermm:

Maybe, Sancakli You have sharp notice :lol:

I love how everything go well together, the dress, the deccor, the trees and the cake! Really classy! The little girls have grown up .. How cute! Although the girl next to the groom doesn't look like Haya to me but I probably am wrong :ermm:
The Girl is Haya, probably her profile is different little.

I found this pic online.
They look very happy.
I wish them more luck and happiness :)

Attachments

• Iman.jpg
    Iman.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 2,655
i hope we get to see some more pictures. it's a shame there are only 3 available...

Glad they had her nieces in wedding remember how cute and loud haala was in prince rashids wedding lol shes getting big thats why maby shedoesnt look this same.

Are the 4 Children of Queen Noor married .
I must say I am puzzled with the young generation of King Hussein's Children from Princess Muna, Queen Alia and Queen Noor. Some divorced and are again married.
Could someone provide more information. Grateful Thanks.

Only Raiyah (the youngest, daughter of Queen Noor) is still single.
Aisha (daughter of Princess Muna) is divorced.
Alia (only child of Queen Dina), Faisal (son of Princess Muna) and Hamzah (son of Queen Noor) - divorced and married again.
The rest - happily married.

Lovely couple. I'm surprised Queen Noor isn't in any of the pictures so far. :ermm:

Thank you for the additional pictures. The little princesses are cute. Did they act as flower girls?
I hope we get additional pictures of the family and guests.

Congratulations to the couple.
Princess Iman was lovely.
King Abdullah seems to be over joyed.He must be close to his young sister.
I remember a picture of both of them a few years ago were both seemed so close and were he looked protective of her.

Congratulations to Princess Iman bint Al Hussein and Mr. Zaid Mirza !!! :)

I found this pic online.
They look very happy.
I wish them more luck and happiness :)

Thank you for posting , Nice pic ,, I guess the young girl beside Ziad Mirza is Princess Haya Bint Hamzah !! :flowers: ,, But I’m not recognize if the girl beside princess Iman is Prince Ali Daughter or Prince Hashem daughter ,, the pic not so clear !

haha it’s silly sort of to say but in this pic from far there is a women wear an Orange thoube is a Princess Basmah Hamzh
Image Upper.com - View Photo very faaaar

Last edited by a moderator:
You should go in the wedding area theres more for this event over there.

I would like to see a photo of a whole family.

Are there some pics of bride and groom with the whole family ??? And Queen Noor ???

Thank you for posting , Nice pic ,, I guess the young girl beside Ziad Mirza is Princess Haya Bint Hamzah !! :flowers: ,, But I’m not recognize if the girl beside princess Iman is Prince Ali Daughter or Prince Hashem daughter ,, the pic not so clear !

haha it’s silly sort of to say but in this pic from far there is a women wear an Orange thoube is a Princess Basmah Hamzh
Image Upper.com - View Photo very faaaar
The guy and the girl wearing red are Princess Zain's kids

Congratulations to the couple and the Jordanian royal family.

Back
Top Bottom