Princess Iman of Jordan and Zaid Mirza: 22 March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thank you all for the photos.
the bride looks lovely,i loove her dress on of my Fav.
i didn't saw Queen Rania and Queen Noor though,i would lke to see their photos on the wedding.

I just read the entire thread... wow! Congratulations to Iman & Zaid! :flowers: I'm genuinely happy about Iman, she has always been one of my favourite princesses (smart, low profile and all). I'm also glad that she decided to marry just before hitting 30 - perfect timing, IMO - which means, when she became mature enough to choose her man! And he seems like a good guy indeed.

Judging by the few pictures here, I have to say that it looks like a very warm, elegant ceremony. I love olive tree branches for the decoration and bouquets, especially at Mediterranean weddings! Iman's dress looked perfect and somehow I always knew she would be a very cool bride!

I'd love to see Q Noor and Rania, too. Still no photos of these two?

I think that Iman is a great role model for younger women, she waited until she was done her education, settled in a career and then found a great guy and got married. Interesting how her brothers got married young and Iman and Raiyah are waiting a bit longer.

Iman was absolutely lovely. I'm unable to be 100% from the pictures but it looks like she's not wearing a tiara which is rather surprising.
I'm wondering if they'll have a bigger reception in the near future as is often the case in the JRF.

Iman was absolutely lovely. I'm unable to be 100% from the pictures but it looks like she's not wearing a tiara which is rather surprising.
I'm wondering if they'll have a bigger reception in the near future as is often the case in the JRF.

Yes, she was wearing a tiara .:flowers::flowers

I have found this one online for those who want more pictures of Iman and Zaid!!! Enjoy!! ImageBam

Its hard to tell if she is wearing a tiara, but she was a lovely bride! I love the gold in her dress, it's different and beautiful.

Does anyone have a close-up of the tiara?

Iman is wearing a tiara.It's seems to be one of her mother's

Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

It's the first time I post a picture that way,I hope it works and I hope it's done according to the forum rules.
Moderators,if it's not correct feel free to delete it:flowers:

Hmmm. It's hard to see because it looks like the veil is concealing it. I don't recall seeing this anywhere; I don't think it's one of Noor's. :D

Hmmm. It's hard to see because it looks like the veil is concealing it. I don't recall seeing this anywhere; I don't think it's one of Noor's. :D

Click on the picture to enlarge it.

You are welcome Kitty
By the way,here is another picture.I don't know if it has already been posted.
Again click on the picture ton enlarge it.

ImageBam

Wow great pic for rayah I didn't recognize her first lol, she's changed and she look nice.

Iman is wearing a tiara.It's seems to be one of her mother's

Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

It's the first time I post a picture that way,I hope it works and I hope it's done according to the forum rules.
Moderators,if it's not correct feel free to delete it:flowers:
No its new and very small diamond tiara.

Me too, it is a pity we can´t see the tiara because of the veil, but from what I can see it looks similar in size to what Catherine,DoC has worn at her wedding. I really enjoyed watching all the pictures of Princess Iman´s wedding because she looked so joyful and absolutely stunning :) Hopefully this is going to be a very happy & long-lasting marriage!

Good luck to Princess Iman and Zaid Mirza! :twohearts:

Last edited:
Anyone more photos or videos like the other weddings

her brothers wre not present in the ceremony. AND THEIR WIFES?

Iman's wedding gown was so beautiful and regal. I love the details.

Back
Top Bottom