Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Evening Wedding Reception - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zonk:

You can ignore my PM to you ... this thread must have been started as I was writing to you!

Aww love the evening dress! Not much a fan of the angora bolero jacket. And she just looks so skinny... I've the feeling I could hold her waist with my both of my hands. Her hair looks lovely too.

BBC news said that this is most likely the last time we'll see them before the honeymoon so I don't think they're expecting anymore photos

I hope we'll get some pics from the evening reception as well

Yep! I would also love to hear or read the speeches! Why can't it be "open" for us like it was at victorias wedding :(

Yep! I would also love to hear or read the speeches! Why can't it be "open" for us like it was at victorias wedding :(

Because that's not how the BRF does things.

Love her evening dress!

Isn't that her wedding dress, with the lace overdress part removed?

It looks like she just added the belt and tossed on the little jacket.

Because that's not how the BRF does things.

Indeed and I think we have already seen more than what was usual at British Weddings - a few pictures of the afternoon reception. When did we see that previously?

Nope, I thought it was at first, the top part certainly looks the same. There are two discussions going on about this event as the same time?

Well we got ALOT today we got pics from the luncheon which we've never gotten before we got pics at CH of them leaving which I to be honest didn't even think we'd get and William and Kate hoping into the car and driving themselves to STJP now that was fun!

No, it's another. Her wedding dress has motif below, this one is without.

BTW, Catherine has looked so lovely today, it's amazing. I love the belt on her 2nd dress -- very eye-catching.

No, it's a different dress. The two look nothing alike except for the color.

Well we got ALOT today we got pics from the luncheon which we've never gotten before we got pics at CH of them leaving which I to be honest didn't even think we'd get and William and Kate hoping into the car and driving themselves to STJP now that was fun!

there are pics from the lunch?? Where can I watch them?

The top part of the dress (the bit underneath the lace this morning) look very very much alike IMO.

Pictures from the wedding breakfast, I only saw ones of the cake and of Catherine meeting some people.

It's gracious of them to allow us a glimpse into the wedding breakfast. I certainly wasn't expecting that or the pictures of them leaving for their evening festivities. Lovely indeed (though this is now taking over my study group time, which my study partner doesn't seem to notice).

Well, now I shall attempt ('attempt' being the operative word) to get back working on my braille math final (which would involve getting off of here).

This gown is as lovely as the bridal gown! I love the diamante belt and bolero. What a stunner!!!

Seen those, I thought you meant ones of them at the luncheon not outside. Not ALOT, just a few meets and greets with commonwealth dignitaries.

Pictures like these haven't been seen before where British royal weddings are concerned and there are a few available, so in someone's experience it is probably "ALOT".

This gown is as lovely as the bridal gown! I love the diamante belt and bolero. What a stunner!!!

Agree on all counts, except the jacket. I think it's a little out of place (though it looks like it's comfortable, which is what she may have been going for at this point).

Agree on all counts, except the jacket. I think it's a little out of place (though it looks like it's comfortable, which is what she may have been going for at this point).
Yep and she probably is gonna take it off at the party so it's not that bad.

I like the outfit! I would probably show up in jeans, a sweatshirt and sneakers! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom