Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charles, Camilla and Harry are heading back to Clarence House as well now.

What I meant Osipi was that she wasn't a Princess in her own right, I've been multi tasking all morning and i'm typing my words before I think.
We'll have to go The Duchess of Cornwall and The Duchess of Cambridge.

I see that now.. hehehe... I'm just catching up on posts. ;)

Senior royals are now leaving, Princess Anne etc but the telly doesn't say where they are going.

On the wee round-up bit the BBC are doing Laura Lopes looked lovely in her outfit. I didn't notice her before.

Congrats to the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge ! ! ! Any pics of them driving in vintage car?

I love the song that's being played on the BBC roundup.

I have read ,but can't remember where , that if William is with Catherine she will take presidence over the other royal ladies apart from the Duchess of Cornwall, the Princess Royal and Princess Alexandra , however if William is not there the others take presidence over her.

Hi, here you go!
article-1381795-0BD51CEF00000578-883_634x368.jpg

Where is everyone seeing the coverage about the royals leaving the palace? All I'm finding on TV is re-runs and commentary.

More pics of them in the vintage aston martin car..
requested by rebbevb!

justwed_1883976c.jpg

car_1883953c.jpg

Any footage? Is there still live coverage on anywhere?

Thank you Yun! I wish I could have watched that part though. It looked sooo cuttee! I just love how they're eager to put their 'own' element to the wedding. Kudos!

NGalitzine said:
NO, HRH do not curtsey to each other, they are family, they only curtsey to HM and to other monarchs. Do you have a picture of Anne drop a curtsey to Camilla? Highly unlikely I would say since Anne can be such a stickler for proper behaviour.

Mette Marit on the other hand does tend to drop a curtsey to others of the same rank as herself even though it would not be expected.

She did it at the Royal raced or ascot this year- check the curtesy thread on the forums ......
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f162/bowing-and-curtseying-4676-48.html

Last edited:
I didn't see any of the Spencers, although they were supposed to be there.

BRAVO, all well done!!! :wub::britflag:

The Union Flag has gone up over Buckingham Palace as HM has gone by helicopter to Windsor.

The Spencers were there, including the Spencer cousins of Prince William.

Did anyone have some pics of Earl of St.Andrews and family,Lady Gabriella Windsor and the other British nobles(as Alexandra Knatchbull,Melissa Percy and Guy Pelly)?

I saw Charles, and his children but I never saw Sarah or Jane.

Never mind. I found the footage on youtube.

Do we know what Harry said to William as Kate was approaching the altar?

LasMa said:
Never mind. I found the footage on youtube.

Do we know what Harry said to William as Kate was approaching the altar?

Something like she looks beautiful-

Prince William spent some time talking with the Spencers after he arrived at Westminster, don't know if they went to the reception though, but as Earl Spencer is Williams God father and Godson of the Queen ,it would be unusual if they were not invited :ohmy:

Her dress was exactly what I wanted! But I still don't know which tiara she wore!

Loved the dress! even tho there was a bit of "cone" construction in the bodice. The cones relaxed as the service went on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom