Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ouch ghost night you have really been pulling the all nighter.
Time to sip a coffee to make the final hour or so.
Already had one coffee lmao I haven't slept at all in 24 hours They looked terrified at first and then they seemed relaxed but like all they wanted to do was talk to each other:lol:

Royalreporter-
Old is influences of Carrickmacross and Arts and Crafs on dress design. New is earrings, a gift from her parents. Borrowed is tiara. Blue is a blue ribbon sewed into dress

Chelsy looks like the younger Camillia in these pics.
I'm really disappointed in Ferretti.

Chelsey's dress is awful. It doesn't suit her at all and the colour of the upper and lower part doesn't fit.

And the weather looks great. I thought rain was predicted?

I have loved Huw Edwards and the BBC commentary today, looking forward to the appearance and the flypast.

I have loved Huw Edwards and the BBC commentary today, looking forward to the appearance and the flypast.

we watched it on sky. was goingv to watch itv but they kept going to other parts of the country when people were arriveing which really annoyed me.

What's really amazed me during everything from the beginning to end of the ceremony is how much warmth there was in the Abbey. William going over to greet the Spencers almost as soon as he arrived in the Abbey, the little smooch the DoE gave Camilla, the constant smiles of HM, Harry doing a quick peek over the shoulder as Kate made her way up the aisle and saying something to William (that I couldn't lip read), James' eloquent reading of a very beautiful passage and it all went off so flawlessly!

To be honest thought here, I think Harry was having more fun in the carriage ride with the wee ones and egging them on to really get into it and enjoy!

Balcony time!

And they are on the balcony, finally the wait is over.

I wonder if the official pictures will be released today or not.

I hope the pictures are released today and we don't have to wait.

I think the Duchess of Cambridge was rather shocked there at the sight of the crowd!

Aww one of the the little bridesmaids has her hands over her ears. Bless.

It's sort of sad not to see the Queen Mum there.

Back
Top Bottom