Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Loved the wedding! I got tickeled at William and Harry a couple of times! William and Catherine are too too cute! waiting for the balcony appearance then its back to bed for me

Honestly I think we are all better off with our volumes turned down.

tumblr_lkeu1tkUy01qahdn2o1_500.gif

I sm confused because the other thread said while the Halo and scroll are different tiaras , what she is wearing is not the Halo pictured but the one we call The Scroll-

This not sure of the tiara took away from the royalty and majesty of the wedding for me somewhat-

Nice gif!
Kate looked lovely. They are so nervous, but happy at the same time.

Are the guards doing a parade or just the changing of the guards?

Its just occured to me, I haven't see Camilla's children. Anyone know where they were sitting?

Zara is running out of the church ceremony, eat something when it is still tiny.

The commentators were terrible. Matt Lauer on NBC even admitted he didn't know what he was talking about...and I could tell.

Barbara Walters did a good job. I'm disappointed with Piers Morgan. I thought he would be in the know but it didn't seem like it.

Piers made me want to throw something at the screen. He seemed far more interested in dishing the tabloid gossip about the guests then discussing the reality of the wedding.

Barbara Walters disappointed me, I expected far more from her, but she seemed to bumble her way through and fall into many of the same patterns as the others...

Piers made me want to throw something at the screen. He seemed far more interested in dishing the tabloid gossip about the guests then discussing the reality of the wedding.

Barbara Walters disappointed me, I expected far more from her, but she seemed to bumble her way through and fall into many of the same patterns as the others...

Agree in regards to Walters. She talks, but has little to no substance.

I hoped that she would lay her bouqet at the unknown soldier's. At whose royal wedding did that happen???

I mostly watched the CBC and wasn't really thrilled, but it redeemed itself by broadcasting in HD!

This so beautifull! Really!
sorry, but no one does it like the British!
Now waiting for the kiss!

Did you notice as well that whenever William saluted at the carriage ride back from the Abbey Catherine looked demurely down - is that what the ladies do when the officers are saluting? I personally think it looked very classy how she seemed to correctly follow protocoll.

My mum said she liked Kate's dress better than she liked Diana's!

petiteroyale said:
I hoped that she would lay her bouqet at the unknown soldier's. At whose royal wedding did that happen???

She will send it back after pictures per tradition-

Again, after the photos are taken, it will be taken back. She couldn't leave her bouquet behind before she had her wedding pictures taken.

I read the bouquet will be brought back to the Abbey to be laid at the grave of the unknown soldier when the official pictures are done.

Again, after the photos are taken, it will be taken back. She couldn't leave her bouquet behind before she had her wedding pictures taken.

Indeed, and I wonder why there are so many questions about this. Sarah Ferguson, by then the Duchess of York, also walked out of the Abbey with her bouquet.

Someone must have warned the German reporters of ZDF, they are referring to Catherine not as Princess Catherine but Duchess Catherine now.

Chelsy looks like the younger Camillia in these pics.
I'm really disappointed in Ferretti.

I don't know that it's necessarily Ferretti's fault. Chelsy looks unkept today. The design is rather beautiful, but with her hair so messy, and her make up so poor, it just gives an overall picture that isn't very good. I've said it before, she looks tired. She's been known to party, maybe last night was a late night, I don't know, but this look is horrible!

French are rather poor too, be it about the royal aspects or the religious aspects of the wedding.

Back
Top Bottom