Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I managed to delete my post somehow!

It is Edward. I just seen the uniform and wasn't expecting him to be in uniform for some reason. Thanks

Could someone be kind enough as to let me know the name of the tiara? On the Greek TV the commentators said it's a Cartier tiara loaned out to Catherine from the Queen.

1. The bride looked radiant...don't like the dress, I'm not a fan of lace but she looked happy and that makes the dress even better
2. Someone post a pic of Beatrice and Eugenie...I wanna laugh too lol

Sorry. I just wanted to express my spontanious distaste for the girls dresses.

And now we wait for the balcony kiss.

Here come TRF the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!

Lovely curtsey

Could someone be kind enough as to let me know the name of the tiara? On the Greek TV the commentators said it's a Cartier tiara loaned out to Catherine from the Queen.

The Queens Halo tiara desgined by Cartier on loan from the Queen.

Now Kate smiles. Much better, she looks relaxed and happy.

All negatives aside, MY GOD!!, the dress is stunning!, love it, love it, love it, just my taste.

Aww! Now there's the smiling Kate everyone has been wanting to see.

Missed the curtsey :bang:
They both look more relaxed! Kate looks so beautiful

Catherine looks like she's been waiting to give that smile for ages! And the Queen looks so happy!

William looks like he really wants to smile, but he's hiding it in.

Perfect curtsey and they look relaxed and happy. Catherine looks radiant, smiling while William seems to be trying to be serious but keeps peeking a smile.
But gotta love Harry with Pippa, they look to be having a great time.

Finally some smilling, and happiness, now THIS i'll remember!!

Shorter train than most royal weddings, but looks like a much shorter veil, too.

Lovely to hear the crowds cheering.

Did Catherine just walk past the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and not leave her bouquet? I thought the brides left it as they left the Abbey, unless she will have it placed later?

Back
Top Bottom