Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love the dress. I like seeing a new tiara, but wish we had a bit of a close up. i'm sure we will soon :D

The dress is nice but I was hoping for stunning

It's not the Scroll tiara. It's the Queen's Halo tiara.

Never heard of it it looked really like the scroll I guess we will wait!

Edit: I think the halo is another name for what we call the scroll tiara!

Pippa doesn't get a bouquet? She looks so nervous rightfully so. I can't believe it is here I can't wait until they see each other!

I think she's going to be holding the hands of the two tiny bridesmaids

The dress is nice but I was hoping for stunning

Same, kinda dissapointed as I was with Victoria's. Love the top part, the bottom just doesn't seem to fit. IMO, it should have been lacey top and plain bottom.

Catherine looks amazing. Beautiful dress, love the tiara.

MichelleVA said:
Pippa doesn't get a bouquet? She looks so nervous rightfully so. I can't believe it is here I can't wait until they see each other!

Pippa has her hands full with the little ones!! They're cute!!

Kate looks so happy it's beautiful, It would be nice to see William cry upon her arrival!

The flowergirls/page boys looks ever so cute. I'm dissapointed that Pippa has no form of necklace on with that low neckline.

When she leaves from signing the register, she'll probably remove the blusher so we can see the tiara better.

Queen Penelope said:
Pippa has her hands full with the little ones!! They're cute!!

Aww Lady Louise looks so too cute!

The tiara looks good on her, I think it suita her.

A few tears from the bride I believe.

jonc93 said:
Yes from that extreme close up it is 100 percent the scroll tiara!

No it's the Halo

No curtsey to the Queen? I'm surprised. I read the words from Williams lips "You're beautiful". Knew lip reading would come in handy today.

William just got his first look at Kate! He looks impressed and really happy! The guys look more nervous than kate especially Harry he looks so scared!

The father of the bride oohs more nervous than the bride :lol:
Its great to see them giggling a bit.
Kate looks great, love the cut of the dress.

he should have turned and looked at her walking down the aisle to him

Harry looks like he's so nervous he's going to be sick.

Lumutqueen said:
No curtsey to the Queen? I'm surprised. I read the words from Williams lips "You're beautiful". Knew lip reading would come in handy today.

After they curtesy

William and Harry looked like they liked her look too! ;-)

According to live feeds, it's the Cartier Halo tiara, bought by George IV for the Queen Mum in 1936. It was given to the Queen for her 18th birthday.

Back
Top Bottom