Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Andrew is waving at the Sea King.
Just Wed number plate.

Looook at the adorable fun car! With the RAF helicopter! just wed plates!!!!!! Love them even more now! Next best thing to walking-

Huw Edwards said The Duchess has kept her veil on and I was like Camilla is wearing a veil? :ROFLMAO:

She isn't a Princess, and the news reporter reporting on the royal wedding and a member of staff in the royal household shouldn't say on national television that she is one or that it's okay to call her one. Yes people, the press whatever will call her it because they either don't understand or they find it easier but such formal people shouldn't condone the use of the title when it shouldn't be used.

Actually she is a princess. Princess William, The Duchess of Cambridge. WE know that and most likely HE knew that too but to spend a gazillion minutes actually spelling it out the wherefores and whys are probably going on deaf ears and they're gonna call her Princess Kate or whatever they dream up anyways.

I do think though that it would have been a perfect time to inform the masses and perhaps someone would have been educated. It really did amaze me all week long with the various specials being aired around here how much people that supposedly "knew" Diana referred to her as Princess Diana. Ranks right up there with someone working in BP maybe saying "Her Grace, the Queen".

Just my take on it.

My husband and I left church after our wedding in an MG Midget. Nice to see something different

Huw Edwards said The Duchess has kept her veil on and I was like Camilla is wearing a veil? :ROFLMAO:

Drats.. now we have to type more it seems. There's gonna be two DoC's around eh? :bang:

Does the "L" on the auto grill mean learner? As in William doesn't know how to drive:p

What I meant Osipi was that she wasn't a Princess in her own right, I've been multi tasking all morning and i'm typing my words before I think.
We'll have to go The Duchess of Cornwall and The Duchess of Cambridge.

BBC america is already replaying the wedding from the beginning, where are you guys seeing them leave in the convertible?

Drats.. now we have to type more it seems. There's gonna be two DoC's around eh? :bang:

I think the C's are a lovely touch and hope they have Clarence in store for Harry when he marries. Charles, Camilla, the Cornwall's and the Cambridge's :)

I am watching some coverage live at the moment and they said that at the speeches Charles has said that William has found his soulmate in Catherine and that he hoped they would both take care of him in his dotage. William is supposed to have thanked the Middletons for having conceived Kate (now I don't know how this reporter knows this but this was what was said).

Melly only NBC of the US networks continued coverage past the balcony.

:previous:DoCo for Camilla and DoCa for Kate? :whistling:

Loved the couple driving in the Aston Martin convertible! It seemed like a more personal touch. Also, it seemed like a very James Bond moment. I was wondering if the helicopter was going to come down and carry off the car! :ROFLMAO:

I am watching some coverage live at the moment and they said that at the speeches Charles has said that William has found his soulmate in Catherine and that he hoped they would both take care of him in his dotage. William is supposed to have thanked the Middletons for having conceived Kate (now I don't know how this reporter knows this but this was what was said).

According to the BBC the speeches haven't taken place yet, that's tonight.

LOL I just realized all the C's and two Duchesses. That's cute but I'm someone will confuse the two eventually :lol I see the Royal Channel on Youtube had uploaded all the videos for the day .

What a great moment to share with my little girl. We were sitting watching the last minute wrap ups and WHOA out they came in that convertible she was giggling thinking it was so cute! Me too! What a great way to see them go back to Clarence House.

They do too- Anne has curtesied to Camilla but they won't curtesy to Kate until Charles or William become King I believe bc then she will be married to the son of the monoarch or the monoarch- many plp in the forums know this better then I but I think I'm correct (?)

NO, HRH do not curtsey to each other, they are family, they only curtsey to HM and to other monarchs. Do you have a picture of Anne drop a curtsey to Camilla? Highly unlikely I would say since Anne can be such a stickler for proper behaviour.

Mette Marit on the other hand does tend to drop a curtsey to others of the same rank as herself even though it would not be expected.

If William wanted informality for him and his wife, people can call her Kate or Catherine not Princess Catherine.

As he has said on several occasions "Just call me William', she'd follow his lead and say "Just call me Kate".

I really had to notice that throughout the entire ceremony (and the prayer that they both were supposed to have written for the ceremony) that a lot of the focus seemed to be how they really want to be a part of the world around them. These are definitely people that will be part of the world around them rather than thinking the world is their own oyster.

You just know Harry had a hand in the decoration of the car!

Harry, Camilla and Charles are leaving for Clarence House.

Oh too bad I didn't get to see that last convertible part.

Back
Top Bottom