Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The flypast is amazing, the plane is fabulous.

The kiss looked so natural. There was no huge production, it was just a sweet moment.

BOTH times!!!

Loving Charles holding up the little bridesmaid. It shows what a warm guy he can be.

2 kisses!

Charles holding his step granddaughter- how cute!

The dress is growing on me- but either way no denying Catherine, sorry HRH the Duchess of Cambridge, looks gorgoues, never prettier :)

I saw Camilla holding Eliza up to see! Little Grace didn't seem to like the crowd noise, but Kate seemed to be really attentive to her.

So this is it right? I can go take a nap now?!

It was lovely to watch with everyone here. I am now off to bed.

Without a doubt my favourite photographic memory of the entire day will be the over the shoulder smile she gave the crowd as they stepped off the balcony, should have that moment been caught.

Here's hoping.

When Kate walked out onto the balcony she exclaimed "Oh My!" Must be rather overwhelming to see all those people.

Is that Laura Lopes Charles is holding?

Bridesmaid Eliza Lopes is the daughter of Laura Lopes, née Laura Parker-Bowles, the daughter of the Duchess of Cornwall.

Wonderful balcony scene - very natural. Love how both Camilla and Charles lifted little Eliza up so she could see better (good thing Charles didn't drop her though!)

And love Catherine's automatic reaction 'Oh my..' - one can only imagine what the image and atmosphere must have been like on the balcony looking down.

Without a doubt my favourite photographic memory of the entire day will be the over the shoulder smile she gave the crowd as they stepped off the balcony, should have that moment been caught.

Here's hoping.

I agree completely

The balcony appearance was a winner. They're so natural together, it's adorable. Loved Lady Louise's enthusiasm and wide grins (the hand-waving was priceless). Overall, a lovely wedding.

Looking forward to watching them through the years.

Loved the balcony scene.

The crowds have been fantastic.

For me, it was a great emotion to watch this wedding, to see the pageantry and beauty also, the people so enthusiastic.
The bride and groom both so beautiful and I hope from the bottom of my heart that Diana could see this moment in her son´s life.
Have seen some of the royal couples, but just a few. Loved Marie Chantal´s outfit as well as Letizía´s. Also Queen Sofia very beautiful in her lilac outfit.

congratulations to the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge. may they have a long and loving marriage.

It was worth hogging the big screen and camping on the sofa to watch the BBC. Kudos to their guy who knew when to shut up!!!! Heard every word, absorbed the feeling and loved, loved that dress! The tiara was a surprise though, not one I would have picked but it worked. I guessed right on the title and now I can take a nap before the work begins today!! Wahoo!!

PS. HM was lovely in that yellow wasn't she? I think alot of the ladies in attendance confused the wedding with Ladies' Day at Ascot in the hat department, Sheesh.

Son Altesse Royale la duchesse de Cambridge a simplement été étourdissement

great you try a bit of a french. But just a little amendment (Hope I have your permission) it's: a simplement été étourdissante

On another note: did you see Princess Victoria dress? My god, if the dress is nice it doesnt suit her at all. Awfull. And the shoes, the same. Very "ordinary for her". Big disapointment.

Loved the balcony scene! So nice to see them together. I especially loved Charles holding his step-granddaughter it was very sweet

Why is the Queen Consort of Spain on the second row?
Why the Crown Princes of Belgium on the first row and not on the second row such as the the Duch and Spain Crown princes ?

Son Altesse Royale la duchesse de Cambridge a simplement été étourdissement

great you try a bit of a french. But just a little amendment (Hope I have your permission) it's: a simplement été étourdissante

Well, I perhaps made a 'faux pas' :D But I do not try to speak French, I am half French and have spoken the language since I was a child.

Though like a good many, I too am prone to making the odd error. Thanks for bringing it to the attention of all on an open forum as it was evidently quite worthy of such attention? .lol.

Last edited:
That was wonderful, and her dress was gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom