Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charlotte_Aster said:
Well since they rehearsed it and they were guided by the Lord Chamberlain, I think she knows when she should curtsey. :whistling:

They always curtesy after at BR weddings-not before

I don't konw why...but when the Revenered starrted the reading of the service...I immeadiately thought of the wedding of Darcy and Elizabeth In Pride and Prejudice.

Don't bite my head off, but this wedding doesn't feel like a royal wedding to me. I don't kow why. May it's too simple.

Rebafan81 said:
Most beautiful Wedding dress I have eve seen, Catherine has done it again!! Watching in US, got up@ 4am

It's like Graces- but yes pretty

biboquinhas said:
Too tight Pipa's dress!

Agreed, inappropriately tight for this, but whateves, if my body looked like that I would wear something clingy 24-7!!

I was very tempted to shout, that I wanted William in the minute of silence. ;)
I have seen all the brides curtsey on the way out, that's not the issue. It's that I thought she should have curtseyed to The Queen on the way in, after all she is the Queen.

That: I will fromm William was a bit low no? LOL

Ads the I Will's have been said

With her veil back, she is simply stunning!

Kate looks like she wants to cry! Aww She's so sweet saying the vows!

Looks to be a silver ring, unless my eye sight is bad.

Petger Phillips is smiling so big he is so happy for them....love this wedding.

Catherine looks like she's really fighting the nerves and emotion.

Some difficulty with the ring William? ;)

With that neckline, I wish Catherine had worn her hair up and the makeup ages her. Yet, she still looks gorgeous! Gown reminds me of Princess Marie of Denmark's, but the neckline, lace and the pleats of Catherine's are much more flattering.

Back
Top Bottom