Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never heard of a "Halo tiara". It looks like the Scroll to me.

looks like Victoria and Daniel may be next to Letizia and Felipe

Why after, she's the Queen now, she should have curtseyed to the Queen on her way up to the alter. I know they do it after, but she should have done it before as well.

The flower bouquet is too small...why she didn't put a bit more in the whole look??The dress and the flower bouquet look to simple, too poor!!!

Is that tiara officially Kates tiara?

She's put her veil back already? I thought she'd wait til after for that?

Can't type and watch- must watch

I wouldn't be surprised to see her wear it again.

In regards to the curtesy (or lack of one) I am sure they discussed this prior to, so the Queen isn't going to be upset.

Are the royals from the other countries wearing tiaras, or hats? i don't see any of the others.

Thats the most beautiful wedding dress I have ever seen:)

Pippa is beautiful Harry Take Note! LMBO
I love how close it seems William is to Katherine's family. Carole looks in shock. She has a blank look to her it seems at times.

Why after, she's the Queen now, she should have curtseyed to the Queen on her way up to the alter. I know they do it after, but she should have done it before as well.
Well since they rehearsed it and they were guided by the Lord Chamberlain, I think she knows when she should curtsey. :whistling:

where did the blusher go I looked and it was gone?

I am loving everything about the dress.. tiara everything!!!!

William looks like he's about ready to pass out...

I don't remember seeing Diana or Sarah curtseying on the way down the aisle at their weddings either? Admittedly I've only seen recordings, not live at the time, but I'm sure they didn't.

Last edited:
Most beautiful Wedding dress I have eve seen, Catherine has done it again!! Watching in US, got up@ 4am

I believe the curtsey usually comes at the end. I'm pretty sure none of the other brides curtseyed on arrival.

Back
Top Bottom