Prince Rashid bin Hassan of Jordan and Miss Zeina Shaban: 22 July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The dress is beautiful but I don´t like her hairdo.

The dress is beautiful but I don´t like her hairdo.
but the crown nice , i want ask ; the crown is for princess sarvath right ? & she give her gift for wedding

but the crown nice , i want ask ; the crown is for princess sarvath right ? & she give her gift for wedding
Visit the jewels´s thread

i see the jewel thred & what i understand is the cronw is gift right?

If you read salma's post in the jewellery thread, you'll notice that she mentions that the tiara was loaned to Princess Zeina, it's not a gift.

nice wedding phtos glad both Rachid and Zina get a big wedding;
the bride is very very beautiful i liked her wedding dress.
it's also nice to see some royals around the world attending but i guess it's normal Prince Hassan has been CP for a long very long time and he still have good relations with almost every leader in the world.

Congratulations to the couple !! Princess Zeina looks really nice :)

But, it is strange Prince Ali and Princess Haya didnt attend to the wedding...Why ???

Is Sarah Faisal was in the wedding?

I haven't seen a clear picture of her but I think she was sitting on her husband's right (between Prince Feisal and Princess Victoria). She seemed to be wearing a purple dress. Prince Feisal's ex-wife Princess Alia was also present.

Last edited:
Wow, great video links Rossina!

The groom's sisters; Princesses Rahma and Badiya looked absolutely stunning. It was nice to see them there with their husbands.

Princess Sumayah looked nice too. And Princess Sara Feisal can be clearly seen sitting next to her husband (she wore a purple caftan, as shown in the second video).

Princess Raiyah has lost so much weight. Queens Noor, Sofia and Rania were in deep conversation, as were the King of Bahrain, Queen Ann-Marie and Princesses Basma and Sarvath.

In the second video I caught a glimpse of Princess Laurentien, Princess Margriet. There were also brief glimpses of Prince Hashem and Princess Fahdah with their daughters. It was great to see Princess Alia Tabaa there too. She obviously remains a valued member of the royal family.

Last edited:
:previous:

It seems to me like Princess Sarvath was signaling Queen Rania to do that. Maybe she had a slight cold.

Why Rania Kiss Princess Tharwat like thus :ermm:

well first the Bahrain TV has a very good coverage of the wedding unlike the local TV..
did you notice the king of Bahrain when he saluted Rahma ... well she is so elegant lady !

in this video :

in minute 5:51 prince hahsem play with his daughters :flowers:

in minute 9:53 prince hamzah with his daughter & nanny speak to bahrain king

Last edited:
well first the Bahrain TV has a very good coverage of the wedding unlike the local TV..
did you notice the king of Bahrain when he saluted Rahma ... well she is so elegant lady !
princess rahma beautiful in weding

here is the site and profile of the bride ; you can see from the pics that the RF knows her since childhood :

www.zeinashaban.com

You r all welcome :) :flowers:

She looks wonderful!! maybe he is wondering .. How he didn`t notice this beauty before!! :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom