Prince Rashid bin Hassan of Jordan and Miss Zeina Shaban: 22 July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to the newlyweds
Rayh bint Hussein did look different
Wonderful young princesses
I wish I was a princess Jalelah with them :(

:previous: Subtle, very subtle. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

anyway i would not be surprised if the two little cousins look alike, its natureal. only p.haya bint hamzahs pics we have but not clear ones for the two girls of p.hashems. we need one of the whole family togther! :D

with p. ali and his sister idont know why there not there but phaya did say in an interview that p.muna was like a mom so if muna isnt there for strong reason then maby they stick to her side.:whistling: i realy dont know but thats my story :p.

Does anyone has any informationa about the bride ?? how old is she ?? what is her date of birth ?? what did she study ?? :)) how did they meet ???

You will find all of this information about the bride in the Jordan Forum. See this thread:
Engagement of Prince Rashid and Zeina Shaban: July 3, 2010

As a well-known athlete in Jordan, Zeina had interacted with various members of the Jordanian royal family long before her engagement to Prince Rashid.

Is Sarah Faisal was in the wedding?

Btw the smaller girl is Haya Hamzah NOT Hashem's daughter ;)
no this halat noor because prince hamzah come alone , & she not see her father now , & maybe they look like , but still the girl next her is haalah because she look like her father

Last edited:
Congratulations to Prince Rashid and Princess Zeina. I hope they have a long and happy life together. They look great together :flowers:

|

The bride looked very pretty but that was quite a boring dress IMO.
It was great to see royals from other houses attending the wedding.
Loved Queen Noor's caftan.

I've read Amoula's comment she said the little one is hamzah's daughter.. she is adorable ,,, her dad is handsome :wub:

now we all not sure if halat noor or hayah , because not i or amoula was in the wedding to know , but i can say is halat noor because same the girl 100% in the video i post in june 10th , but i still doubt between them

no this halat noor because prince hamzah come alone , & she not see her father now , & maybe they look like , but still the girl next her is haalah because she look like her father
Burzg it IS Haya Hamzah.

does any one know zeina's rashed age ,,, where did they meet what did she study we neeed the information pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeee

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note that empty, irrelevant and off-topic posts have been deleted. If you still wish to conduct such a discussion with other members, please do so via private message.

Let's get back on topic.

does any one know zeina's rashed age ,,, where did they meet what did she study we neeed the information pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeee
princess zeina Is Born 1988 , Prince Rashid 1979 , they met in bejing games

Queen Sofia of Spain, Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden with Prince Daniel, and as far as I can tell Prince Constantijn with Princess Laurentien of The Netherlands all attended.
This strikes me as very surprising; what's the reason that the group of European Royals going to this particular wedding is so large?

Plus there is Prinz Bernhard of Baden in the last row. The one with blue shirt, glasses, very tall. Third person of the left side. Next to him his wife.
For comparison other pictures of him:

bernhard prinz baden - Google-Suche

Ugly dress
Beautiful bride
Short but good looking groom

Straight and to the point. Though I will say I had no issues with the dress. I'll not debate the height, because yes, he does look to be on the short side.

Straight and to the point. Though I will say I had no issues with the dress. I'll not debate the height, because yes, he does look to be on the short side.
her dress look like kate dress little

Can someone please post a picture of Hash's wife fahda?

Her gown is lovely and not like Kate's at all, except it has lace. Why must everything be compared?

Back
Top Bottom