Prince Rashid bin Hassan of Jordan and Miss Zeina Shaban: 22 July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
great wedding pics the Bride is beautiful girl.
thank you all:flowers:

Is she now Princess Zeina?

in jordan royal family ; when the comoner "girl" marry the prince she directly come "Princess" because the kids she bring will come either prince or princess , but if commoner "man" marry princess he cant come prince , this depend on where both prince or princess & the family the wil belong for when they after marry , but if the princess is oldest daughter & she bring son or daughter "first grandchild" the boy or girl can be name prince or princess , for example "Princess Alia Bint Al-Husseins Son ; Husein Mirza or Prince Husein Mirza"

this helping or you want more ? :flowers:

So the Duke of Edinburgh is present at Prince Rashed and Princess Zein's wedding! How happy he is at the events! I can see through his smile... :D

So is the Queen of Spain! She looks even younger and lovely these days! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a truly beautiful and radiant bride. Her dress is a symphony of restrained elegance and her hair, tiara and veil are glorious.

Her husband looks so happy and so proud and she looks at him with such love as they walk beneath the swords and ...

...a spectacular double rainbow , take a closer look and behind them, you'll see unicorns in all their splendor :rainbow:

btw... i wonder if Fahdah is pregnant again?

Last edited:
The bride is beautiful, I think now she's the taller woman in the jordanian royal women :))

Princess Mahala ,,, Queen noor was in the wedding so i guess she is not in USA.... I got the pic can somebody tell me how to upload them here ????

yes life84 i saw queen noor she look great. Im so happy to see p.hashim and his wife pictures and the little girls are tooo cute! the smallest one looks lot like p.haya bint hamzha. Also p.raiyah does look so thin and different :eek:.

yes life84 i saw queen noor she look great. Im so happy to see p.hashim and his wife pictures and the little girls are tooo cute! the smallest one looks lot like p.haya bint hamzha. Also p.raiyah does look so thin and different :eek:.
You bet me to it!LOL It is indeed Haya Hamzah :)

Btw the smaller girl is Haya Hamzah NOT Hashem's daughter ;)

yes I was going to say that ! I wish prince ali's daughter was with them
BTW I wish there was a family pic to see prince Rashid's sisters ..

Last edited:
Palestinian of course, they don't marry Jordanians. :whistling:
Why then? It's not a label of quality?:D
Princess Noor wasn't she jordanian?...I know it didn't last.

Let's not go there,lol,I will break the rules of the forum :)
I understand and know what people think and say in Jordan;)....But Princess Noor was Jordanian? or I am mistaken?

A Royal not a commoner.

But the Palestinians, the Syrians, the Iranians, the Lebanese, the Algerians they married are commoners and anything Royals. Also, there must be beautiful well educated Jordanians girls/women among the powerful Jordanian tribes who are supporting the Jordanian throne?

But the Palestinians, the Syrians, the Iranians, the Lebanese, the Algerians they married are commoners and anything Royals. Also, there must be beautiful well educated Jordanians girls/women among the powerful Jordanian tribes who are supporting the Jordanian throne?
True :) I wish we know why :)

Congratulations to the couple :flowers:
Zeina was a beautiful and very happy bride, Rashid made a good choice I think.
Nice to see lot of royals, it was nice affair.

Congratulations to the lovely couple.

I was impressed at the turnout for this wedding. Queen Sofia, The Duke of Edinbugh, Queen Noor, just to name a few of the impressive guest list.

I congratulate the couple on their nuptials and wish them a lifetime of happiness!

Does anyone has any informationa about the bride ?? how old is she ?? what is her date of birth ?? what did she study ?? :)) how did they meet ???

I've read Amoula's comment she said the little one is hamzah's daughter.. she is adorable ,,, her dad is handsome :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom