Prince Rashid bin Hassan of Jordan and Miss Zeina Shaban: 22 July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She is taller than him .. the dress is ugly :S :S what is wrong with people why they don't know how to pick a nice dresses... also Kate her dress was soo ugly I would not wear dresses like these dresses in my wedding :S

She is taller than him .. the dress is ugly :S :S what is wrong with people why they don't know how to pick a nice dresses... also Kate her dress was soo ugly I would not wear dresses like these dresses in my wedding :S
but the bride very beautiful :wub:

Is that Rayiah in the last picture behine prince hassan ??????

Princess Halah & rayat nour bint hashem was in the girls who put white dress & carry flowers: :wub:

Princess Halah & rayat nour bint hashem was in the girls who put white dress & carry flowers: :wub:

they are so cute.. god bless them ... well prince hashim is hansome and fahda is beautiful lady :D

the bride is stunning she has beautiful eyes !!!
life84 she princess Raiyah but her face is too thin !!!
the little girls in the pics are so adorable ...
I have to say sth I notice every time: WHY RANIA STANDS LIKE THIS WAY in pictures while others stand normally !!!!
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0100010030011H13113565472529201
have you noticed Fahdah beside Raiyah in this pic ??

Last edited:
I have to say sth I notice every time: WHY RANIA STANDS LIKE THIS WAY in pictures while others stand normally !!!!
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
yes & she laugh , we still wait for biger size from petra ;)

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Ya her face is so thin that's why I asked if she is Rayiah.. why her face is like that did she lose weight ???? and i always see Rania stands like this she never stands straight :S I dont know why... the pictures is far i can not tell if this is fahda or not :S

Ya her face is so thin that's why I asked if she is Rayiah.. why her face is like that did she lose weight ???? and i always see Rania stands like this she never stands straight :S I dont know why... the pictures is far i can not tell if this is fahda or not :S
noo this princess fahdah because look next her prince hashem you can see little from his beard

you know what guys let me tell you something the bride is not really tall but Rashid is short I've met him and his sisters in person and he is short ...

Last edited:
Queen Sofia of Spain, Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden with Prince Daniel, and as far as I can tell Prince Constantijn with Princess Laurentien of The Netherlands all attended.
This strikes me as very surprising; what's the reason that the group of European Royals going to this particular wedding is so large?

i have to say the photos was wonderful and everyone look beautiful and the bride looked out of this world i wish the both of them the best of luck and happiness in the world

Queen Sofia of Spain, Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden with Prince Daniel, and as far as I can tell Prince Constantijn with Princess Laurentien of The Netherlands all attended.
This strikes me as very surprising; what's the reason that the group of European Royals going to this particular wedding is so large?
I agree with you. It is really surprising to see Duke of Edinburgh attending the wedding. Spanish royals and Jordan royals are said to form a lasting friendship.

Last edited:
There are also crown prince Alexander of Yugoslavia and crown princess Katherine. And some royals from Luxembourg.

Last edited:
The Crown Prince Alexander & Crown Princess Catherina of Serbia and the Princess Margriet of Netherlands are also present.
And the Prince of Prussia with his fiancee, and Archduke Lorenz, and two Luxemburgian princesses. I'm all astonishment!:flowers:

Last edited:
was'nt prince hamzah's daughter a bridesmaid if not it is such a shame

was'nt prince hamzah's daughter a bridesmaid if not it is such a shame

she with her mother in spain :ermm: , prince hazmah no come to the weding only prince hashem & princess fahdah with daughters

Both Prince Hassan and his wife have lasting and personal friendships throughout the European royal houses. Prince Hassan was also Crown Prince of Jordan for nearly 30 years. I'm not at all surprised that all of these royals are present. Prince Hassan and his family are regular guests at special royal events in Europe (last one being the funeral of Archduke Otto in Austria earlier this month); its just that they keep a lower profile.

she with her mother in spain :ermm: , prince hazmah no come to the weding only prince hashem & princess fahdah with daughters
Princess Alia bint al Hussein and Prince Feisal are in the picture of the guests sitting in the palace. Didn't notice Princess Sarah Feisal though.

I've seen prince Hamzah in jordan tv, he was next to prince Daniel

Back
Top Bottom