Prince Rashid bin Hassan of Jordan and Miss Zeina Shaban: 22 July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dont you think iman couldve gone with the queen noor, its a surprise we see p.fahdah (so rare) but not iman, haya or ali and rym?

Iman is in USA most of the time that is why she did not attend the wedding I do not know about haya and ali ,, but i believe coz prince hassan do not like them ( ali and haya )

has there been a picture for wedding of the jordan family all together yet (like with cousins ect.)?

has there been a picture for wedding of the jordan family all together yet (like with cousins ect.)?

i have not seen any pictures for the whole family like the one for prince hamzah's wedding picture.. just with the guests...

It was a big hello surprise for me that Georg of Prussia and Sophie did also attend. May be they combined it with a pre wedding holiday or the whole royal corona stepped into the same airplane after Otto Habsburgs funeral and came to Jordan.

Do you have bigger pics of Georg and Sophie ?

And will Jordan royals attend their wedding ??

By the way: Georg quitted his job, so they do have the time to travel around...

It's funny how the bride was taller than the groom!

remember that rashid's wife is palestinian so it's not true that prince hassan hated queen alia coz she is palestanian.....

Last edited:
Is she for real?? I did not know that. but maybe prince hassan did not like Alia not because she is Palestinian maybe because he did not like her as a person, and we need to note that queen alia was dominating king Hussein because he was completely in love with her, Alia is smart lady.

Is she for real?? I did not know that. but maybe prince hassan did not like Alia not because she is Palestinian maybe because he did not like her as a person, and we need to note that queen alia was dominating king Hussein because he was completely in love with her, Alia is smart lady.
veyr good answer i was going answer same ;)

lol, well it might be right and it might be wrong :D

stunning dress love it i think as well cus she is so tall and slim the dress falls nice on her figure

I like Zeina's diamond tiara.
Her lace-trimmed veil is very pretty.

Back
Top Bottom