Prince Pieter-Christiaan of Orange-Nassau and Anita van Eijk: August 25 and 27, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like her dress,it's very pretty.However it looked a lot like Claire's.

:previous: I agree. It was a lovely dress, even if it were similar to Clarie's (and many, many other wedding gowns). To me, the different pattens of lace is what sets these two dresses apart from each other - but you have to look closely!

I agree. Her hat reminds me of a lampshade!

Laurentien is such a lovely woman with absolutely AWFUL fashion sense. An occasional change is okay because it's fun to try new looks, but she's stuck in the "ugo" (really ugly) clothes section. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Queen Beatrix needs to take some control because Laurentien is representing her family and making everyone gag at her clothing!;) Someone help the woman.

Maxima looked very nice, but it was probably a little rude to attract so much attention for herself on someone ELSE'S wedding day...

I agree with you, Lady Marmalade, that Queen Beatrix sometimes looks very frumpy. Often times, the lines in her clothing are not the most flattering for her body. For both the civil and religious weddings though, I think the Queen did a marvelous job. The colors and fits were just right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom