Prince Moulay Ismail Of Morocco & Miss Anissa Lehmkuhl: September 25, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so many,in each city there is a palace or a royal residence,the difference here is the princes residences are a pravite properties,while the palaces and some royal residences are public properties.

when one mentions Germany i automaticaly think of beuaties such as the late princess soraya of iran or claudia schiffer, lookwise this new bride is a very very below average looking wethered girl.

I think the Cartoon with the Nazi salute it's addressed to her directly,quit racist IMO:sad:

the makhzen said it was a nazi salute, i am not sur at all it was

when one mentions Germany i automaticaly think of beuaties such as the late princess soraya of iran or claudia schiffer, lookwise this new bride is a very very below average looking wethered girl.

she isn't beautiful as soraya, who was of a great beauty, but she is a very pretty girl, I make a zoom on the first photo (the one with el solh family), and she has really very nice features

Last edited by a moderator:
the makhzen said it was a nazi salute, i am not sur at all it was
I am not Maghzen,but I saw Moulay Ismail's habd up as Nazi salute,it's so clear alot of ppl notice the same just check on some comments on hespress,bladi.net forums....without mention the David star in the back in the Moroccan flag wich is a very big mistake and has no meaning and even quit mean.
this one of the most stupid Caricature i ever saw(beside the cartoon of the CP of Spain having sex).

I am not Maghzen,but I saw Moulay Ismail's habd up as Nazi salute,it's so clear alot of ppl notice the same just check on some comments on hespress,bladi.net forums....without mention the David star in the back in the Moroccan flag wich is a very big mistake and has no meaning and even quit mean.
this one of the most stupid Caricature i ever saw(beside the cartoon of the CP of Spain having sex).

i saw it also, the arm of the prince was practically at the vertical as if he said "houhoU! I am the bridegroom", what isn't the postion of nazi salute, it was only a caricature, we can like or not but the reaction of the makhzen was completely out of proportions

the reaction of governement didn't surprise me,they are stupid and sush reactions are not new and they always do their better to get the worst publicety they could,but what disgust me is the Caricature,so shame it's moroccan who make this scandal.

the reaction of governement didn't surprise me,they are stupid and sush reactions are not new and they always do their better to get the worst publicety they could,but what disgust me is the Caricature,so shame it's moroccan who make this scandal.

the government hasn't any power, it's the palce who gives orders, and yes it was stupid
about caricature, I think it's nice to have different opinons, personally this caricature didn't disturb me, perhaps it was silly, but for me it wasn't shaming

no it's not the palace orders sorry,there is some newspapper who publish Cartoons for the king him self but nothing arrive to them,let me make some explain to you if you allow me as very expert watcher,the governoment use avenging from the newspappers who distusb her or attack her that way,they wait until a sush actions or articles appear to move on against them,and of cours they do that to adulate the palace.
and what happen with Telquel this summer is a big prove.
if it's the palace who order the banne there is no need that MY Ismail sues them.
back to the Caricature,I am against the bann of this papper,and I am with the freedom of speech but not when it hurt ppl,and here it was not only about Moulay Ismail but also his wife,all the german,and Moroccan jewsh wich is disgusting.there is a very large and clear line between freedom of speech and racism.

she isn't beautiful as soraya, who was of a great beauty, but she is a very pretty girl, I make a zoom on the first photo (the one with el solh family), and she has really very nice features
beauty is subjective and indeed in the eyes of the beholder :)

I did think she is a "pretty girl" in the western sense of the phrase. She has really, beautiful blonde hair, and the green looked really stunning on her. Always nice to see a celebration- not every day someone becomes something special like a princess!

no it's not the palace orders sorry,there is some newspapper who publish Cartoons for the king him self but nothing arrive to them,let me make some explain to you if you allow me as very expert watcher,the governoment use avenging from the newspappers who distusb her or attack her that way,they wait until a sush actions or articles appear to move on against them,and of cours they do that to adulate the palace.
and what happen with Telquel this summer is a big prove.
if it's the palace who order the banne there is no need that MY Ismail sues them.
back to the Caricature,I am against the bann of this papper,and I am with the freedom of speech but not when it hurt ppl,and here it was not only about Moulay Ismail but also his wife,all the german,and Moroccan jewsh wich is disgusting.there is a very large and clear line between freedom of speech and racism.

Even if this isn't the place to discuss national politic, as I said it nothing is doing without the OK of the palace, especially what about royal family, that is the way things go where the power is absolute
In second, about caricature, you interpreted the cartoon in a way, personally I didn't see it at all like this, the gesture of MY Isamel is the gesture of most of bridegroom in morocco, the king did the same one at his wedding (see this photo), and to say that the star in morocco flag is Davide's flag it is far-fetched.
http://i37.tinypic.com/2d1nybp.jpg

I did think she is a "pretty girl" in the western sense of the phrase. She has really, beautiful blonde hair, and the green looked really stunning on her. Always nice to see a celebration- not every day someone becomes something special like a princess!

I agree with you, often I found that green don't suit blonds, but this color is nice on her, in other hand I am curious to see how is her taste in western and traditional, but I think that my curiosity will stay like this because I don't think that we will see her in public activities
about beauty, it's a subjective notion, but for me and according to these photos, she is after meryem and soukaina the prettiest lady of the MRF, imo her face is very elegant and harmonious

Even if this isn't the place to discuss national politic, as I said it nothing is doing without the OK of the palace, especially what about royal family, that is the way things go where the power is absolute
In second, about caricature, you interpreted the cartoon in a way, personally I didn't see it at all like this, the gesture of MY Isamel is the gesture of most of bridegroom in morocco, the king did the same one at his wedding (see this photo), and to say that the star in morocco flag is Davide's flag it is far-fetched, for me this caricature is a pretext, do you know that one of the most famous journalist of morocco, M. Khalid Djemai did a paper in this newspaper who he was critic again M6, because he doesn't allow Moulay Hicham to take the photo with all the royal family, he said in the last of his editorial “L’inimitié peut être perpétuelle, mais l’éducation doit être éternelle".
Personally, I think that this entire story is because one of more respectable journalist took position in favor of moulay hicham against M6, and not because this poor caricature and the palace give the argument of anti-Semitism because they know that people are very sensitive about this question
first thing we learn in school is how to draw the flag,so some clever guys(I am sur they are not Maghzen:D),try to do fallow the star in that Cartoon here and that what they got:
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/ouaficarica1.jpg?t=1254748107
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/Etoile6.jpg?t=1254748106
when groom want to waves like you said he don't have to put his hand that up,and the photo of M6 you post here show that.

I agree with you, often I found that green don't suit blonds, but this color is nice on her, in other hand I am curious to see how is her taste in western and traditional, but I think that my curiosity will stay like this because I don't think that we will see her in public activities
about beauty, it's a subjective notion, but for me and according to these photos, she is after meryem and soukaina the prettiest lady of the MRF, imo her face is very elegant and harmonious

On the photos of the wedding, I remark that in MRF, women have better look than men, except moulay hicham who is really handsome and moulay ismail who is cute, others are very ordinary

Can we have a nice discussion without attacking each other and been off topic?
Here is thread about Moulay Ismail Engagement not King Mohammed VI and Moulay Hicham relationship.
M.Lilo
Morocco Moderator

On the photos of the wedding, I remark that in MRF, women have better look than men, except hicham who is really handsome and ismail who is cute, others are very ordinary

I agree, the MRF has some pretty princesses, but most of men are just very average, personally I think that hicham is the most handsome, then his young brother and after rachid, this one was nice when he was slimmer, now he remain a certain pace because he is most of the time very elegant

Lalla Soukaina attended only the ceremony of Saturday this why dhe didn't appear in the group Photos of Friday,i guess she didn't arrive until Saturday from USA.
Thank you.

Is she studying in the US? I thought she was at the Sorbonne in Paris?

:previous: Lalla Soukaina has finished her studies in France and made some intersting trainings in french TV channel LCI and TF1,then she go for USA to study art in Boston.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Is she studying at Harvard? Or another institution in Boston?

I agree, the MRF has some pretty princesses, but most of men are just very average, personally I think that hicham is the most handsome, then his young brother and after rachid, this one was nice when he was slimmer, now he remain a certain pace because he is most of the time very elegant
I am sorry I don't agree with you on this one again. I think it is very hard to compare men and women to start with, second I think that their ages are too different in some cases, in other cases I don't see why you use the word "average"? compared to what? I think that each one of them is respectibly handsome.
Then again I don't see why the picture is turning to be a beauty contest of the Royal Family? The picture is there so a memory of the event is shared with the public. The picture is a real success (according to the beautifull and sincere comments of various people).

Do you know who else was present at the weddng of Saturday?

Thanks.
Josette
the guest who attended according to the Moroccan media:the ex of Sarkozy Cecilia Attias,Khalid ben Talal from Saudi Arabia,the son of Zayed Al Nehyan and alot of princes from the golf...

How many daughters does Lalla Zined has? and how old are her daughters.
And who is the girl in blue and who are the girl in violet and the boy behind her on the left side of the picture.

:previous:Lalla Zineb has 3 daughters,i don't know their age.
the girl with the blue caftan is Lalla Faiza,daughter of Moulay Hicham the groom brother and Mohammed VI cousin.

:previous:i see,i must be mistaken,Shrifia can you plz ID Moulay Hicham daughters in the photos?:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom