Prince Moulay Ismail Of Morocco & Miss Anissa Lehmkuhl: September 25, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WAW!!!very beautiful pics,they all looks great.
the bride is beautiful,lalla Khadija looks so cute with her caftan,and Lalla hasna looks fantastic,I love her caftan it's my favorite,Lalla salma is wearing the same caftan she wore during her last visit to SA.

congratulations to the couple ... wonderful pics .

Lalla Hasnaa and her two daughters lalla Oumaima and lalla Oulaya are wearing the same caftan, the difference is just in the color, the three caftans are wonderful
lalla Oumaima's caftan is green, lalla Oulaya pink, and Lalla Hasna's one is purple, I liiiiike it very much
The bride is pretty but looks quite older

I'm veeeeeery surprised Lalla Hasna's daughter have grown faaastly :eek:
but Lalla oumaima became a charming girl, she looks like a lot her mother:flowers:
I don't know why lalla Soukaina is not here

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for photos !
It is nice to see the Moroccan Royal family attending the wedding. As expected, caftans are amazing.

the bride is really pretty, she has beautiful hairs, nice features and lovely eye's color, for me she is the better looking on the photo
I like also what she wore and the fact that she don't put too much make-up
I don't think she seems older than her age, she seems her age, fot me it's moulay ismael who seems too young

Is the bride the blonde in the green caftan? These photos are gorgeous! They are such a beautiful family.

The bride is very beautiful! Are the two people on either end of the photo her parents, and is the woman in the purple dress (not a kaftan) her sister?

yes sgl,the bride is the blonde girl in the green caftan,green and white are the prefered colors for the bride in Morocco,although she can wore other colors.

i am not so sur sgl,but i think the woman next Moulay Ismail is the bride's mother,the man in the black suit is Moulay Ismail's Brother,Moulay Hicham,his wife Lalla Malika is setting next to the bride,the two other women(in pink,and black outfits)are from Solh family,

I'm disappointed by the groom's mother outfit , i think she should has worn a caftan
I can see that the new generation princess of Morocco are very good looking

Thank you to mademoiselle Lilo for her wonderful pics! Here in Germany we wish both all the best!!
My greatest wish for the two is that through the years your love for each other will so deepen and grow, that years from now you will look back on this day, your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least.

I'm disappointed by the groom's mother outfit , i think she should has worn a caftan
I can see that the new generation princess of Morocco are very good looking
xavi,Lalla Lamia was wearing a caftan,see Here,i think you mixed her with her sister Layla Solh in the black outfit.:flowers:

that is a really nice wedding picture, i love the colour and energy it transmits! can anyone ID the people in it?

I don´t like bride´s caftan and her hairstyle.

that is a really nice wedding picture, i love the colour and energy it transmits! can anyone ID the people in it?
Lalla Meryem's son,Moulay Idriss
http://img267.imagevenue.com/loc493/th_69009_Copie_733_de_B09_8474_122_493lo.JPG
Lalla Asma's children,Moulay Yazid and Lalla Nouhaila
http://img159.imagevenue.com/loc452/th_68981_Copie_569_de_B09_8474_122_452lo.JPG
http://img129.imagevenue.com/loc948/th_68978_Copie_453_de_B09_8474_122_948lo.JPG
Lalla Hasna's daughters,Lalla Oumaima and Lalla Oulaia
http://img154.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=68954_Copie_320_de_B09_8474_122_481lo.JPG
http://img261.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=68952_B09_8474_122_471lo.JPG
Lalla Zineb,the groom sister and her daugther
http://img269.imagevenue.com/loc453/th_69007_Copie_045_de_B09_8474_122_453lo.JPG
Lalla Lamia Solh,Mother of the groom
http://img244.imagevenue.com/loc537/th_70662_Copie_281_de_B09_8474_122_537lo.JPG
http://i34.tinypic.com/x38kkm.jpg
thanks Mademoiselle Lilo , is the women in pink dress his sister?
no it's not his sister,he has one sister Lalla Zineb,see above,i think the woman is from Solh family maybe his cousin,the groom brother iMoulay Hicham,the man in black suit,his wife Lalla Malika is the lovely lady next to the bride.

Lalla Anissa is a very pretty woman, it's obvious on the first photo, she has nice lips and nice nose, the shape of her face is harmonious, she has also wonderful eyes, beautiful hairs and very nice skin
About her look, for me she was elegant, the traditional dress suits her a lot, her make-up was very refined, and her hairdo simple and of good taste
I agree with loubna2, the bride was the most beautiful among ladies, and personally I am very sensitive of this kind of beauty, and in wait of Moulay Rachid's wife I will say that for me she is with Lalla Meryem the most beautiful Moroccan princess, and I hope to see her in public activities
By way zineb's daughter are absolutely adorable especially the youngest

more info about the wedding here
Entre Nous Marocains
honeymoon will be in venise

Lalla Hasna's daughters are really beautiful, especially Lalla Oulaia. :)
And I adore her caftan (that coming from someone who hates pink).

this picture (family one) will be my new reference for my futures caftans
the previous were the family picture of KM6 engagement and wedding (lalla Hasna, Asma and Meryem caftans were beautiful)
all the caftans are beautiful here but the most of the most beautiful are the lalla hassna and daughters ones absoltly stunning

Personally, I don’t like Hasna’s Kaftan neither the one’s of her daughter, too flashy for my taste, zineb and meryem are old fashion, asma and soumia too ordinary, I don’t like the embroideries and color of salma’s kaftan, and lalla amina choose a kaftan for house not for ceremony, asma’s daughter is OK
For me, the most elegant after the bride, is the litlle girl with violet Kaftan, for me her kaftan is the better one, beautiful color and very nice embroideries.

I hope wonderful life for the prince Moulay Ismail and all the royal family.

It is funny how some negative fashion comments are written without any thinking sometimes. It makes me wanna say : "excuse me but do you have a fashion design diploma, are you a reknown fashion designer, or do you have a bachelor of arts from an elite school??? or something that can back up your arbitrary harsh judgement??
If not than I am sorry but your words are just not worth anything my dear."

Anyway lovely princesses, god bless them.

I'm surprised that almost of the women wore their hair down and loose. is that traditional, or just the current fashion?

Will Anissa Lehmkuhl take a title? Will she be Lalla Anissa?

I think that she has the title of princess, and that she will be called her highness princess Lalla Anissa, her husband is the fourth heir of throne, after Hassan, Rachid and Hicham., and if she will have a son her place into the family will be more important since for the moment there is only one prince (M6’son) for the new generation and that is enough little

It’s difficult to have basic info about her; I don’t found for example her date of birth, if she has siblings, and the town where she was born.

It is funny how some negative fashion comments are written without any thinking sometimes. It makes me wanna say : "excuse me but do you have a fashion design diploma, are you a reknown fashion designer, or do you have a bachelor of arts from an elite school??? or something that can back up your arbitrary harsh judgement??
If not than I am sorry but your words are just not worth anything my dear."

Anyway lovely princesses, god bless them.
:eek:
Sorry but I think that anyone can express ideas, tastes, opinions, without having any diploma or bachelor of arts from an elite school or beeing a reknown fashion designer...
It is a very dictatorial way of seeing things, whoever can express his tastes, his opinions, his opinions without being holders of such or such diplome and expressing legitimate oipinion
no body says here " it is good it is bad " or " it is beautiful it is not beautiful " or still " they made a mistake", " How decently to make " But herer people say, and Thanks God they have right, " I like" or " I do not like " " I find that " "to my opinion" ....it is freedom expression, democratie

Personnaly I loke So much As usually Lalla Asmaa (discret and elegant), Lalla Meryem (stunning), Lalla Hassna Style's (wonderful traditionnal),
in this picture I find beautiful Caftans of Lalla hassna's daughters , very beautiful!....I'm going to make same one !
I like the teckchita of the KM6 aunt on the left , the one (what i can see) of Lalla Joumala
The Teckhita of Lalla LamiaSolh is stunnig as the white Gold Jewellery , and her sophisticated HairStyle
The Bride style is simple, traditionnal but I would prefer with a better hair style more Worked ; It looks like she just washed her hair without putting on them
About her beauty, nothing to say, she is just common, I don't find her pretty, just "very common" .....but the prince seems to love her it's the most important in this marriage
I'm surprised that almost of the women wore their hair down and loose. is that traditional, or just the current fashion?
Before in the marriages almost all the Moroccan women had buns especially the bride the fashion wants more simplicity, nature, it is attractive but damage also

Hi Ikram,
You are free to think whatever you want then, and I am free to think whatever I want right....Good then.
Glad you have something to say, as long as it doesn't include disrespecting Royalty.

I have so many times said that i don't like Lalla salma's look, here in this pic, it is the case again ...it's just telling an opinion, it's not "disrespecting Royalty"

I think that it would be then called criticism. As I am sure you know, there is positive and negative criticism. Negative criticism can be perceived or can lead to....a devastating outcome sometimes.
Opinion mostly concerns an event, a fact, a situation...does not include judgement.
Respect on the other hand is being aware of the boundaries to not cross. Bad criticism is hurting someone's feelings : it is crossing those boundaries. So yes it is disrespecting.

Then again, it is what I think...:)!

happy to read your opinion about theses caftans, Ikram:flowers:
about the bride, for me she is ravishing, her features are very nice and her hairs very beautiful, about her look, it's right that she could choose a little more sophisticated hairo, but I think that she choose to be very simple, with very light make-up and simple hairdo, personally I found her elegant in her simplicity

I am crazy about the "hassna's family" ones really, so precious !
but the most of the others are beautiful to

Back
Top Bottom