Prince Moulay Ismail Of Morocco & Miss Anissa Lehmkuhl: September 25, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaoutar

Gentry
City
rabat
Country
Morocco
Prince Moulay ISMAIL will marry next Friday with a German Girl who's name is Anissa, her parents are German but Muslim, the wedding will be on Saturday, finally a marriage in the Moroccan Royal Family, it's very good news, happy life for the new royal couple :flowers:

that's a big and very good news,where did you get that exclusive news Kaoutar?

How old is Moulay Ismail?

he is 28 years old Salma,he was born May 1981.
It was annouced on TV this morning
the Moroccan TV?
so is so true,that's is super great,that mean princesses wearing their Tiara,i can wait to see.
Maghreb Arab Press didn mentio anything yet.

Last edited:
sorry not this morning but just few minutes ago on RTM

he is 28 years old Salma,he was born May 1981.

the Moroccan TV?

Yeeeees on RTM et 2M also ;)
it's an annouce from the Department of Royal Houses :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok,thank you so much for the good news Kaoutar,i hope to see alot of details(photos,news,videos).
i am going to watch the TV now:)

the Engagement will be on Friday at the Royal Palace of Rabat with the presence of all members of the Royal Family, but the official ceremony of Wedding will be on Saturday at the Residence of late Prince Moulay Abdullah (his father) :)
I can't wait to see this event

WOW,great news congratulation to the couple and best wishes.
I will not put alot of hopes for the wedding pics,i don't remember we've got sush from his brother Moulay Hicham wedding,am I wrong?

WOW,great news congratulation to the couple and best wishes.
I will not put alot of hopes for the wedding pics,i don't remember we've got sush from his brother Moulay Hicham wedding,am I wrong?
But this time it's very different :) Moulay Ismail is very near to King
this is not the same case;) Be sure you will see photos and videos for the event

I hope so Kaoutar:flowers:
I would love to see the bride,of course the princesses in their fantastic Caftans and why not Lalla khadija in lovely little caftan too.

Oh how wonderful. Congratulations to the royal couple. :flowers:

Congratulations to the couple!:flowers:
Hopefully some photos will be released.

that's a big and very good news,where did you get that exclusive news Kaoutar?
i saw a small article in the Moroccan newspaper -AL MASAE- last monday . they said the celebrations took place in the 24 and 25 of september, the first day well be in the palace were the mother of molay smail live ,- its the hanna day - and the second well be in RABAT PALACE with the presence of all the member of the royal family , they also wrote that the KING who prepare the wedding .
and very happy for such a news :flowers:
cant wait to see the wedding !

I am very curious to see how the new princess is; does she have a Germanic beauty: tall with fair hairs and blue eyes? I think that Moroccan TV will show some of the event of the day one, probably a video of the new couple with the king, but I don't think that we will see anything about the day two, the fiesta will be at the house of Moulay Abdallah, not at the palace, for me it will be a private ceremony.
About her life after the wedding, I don't think she will have any public activities; the only future princess who will have a semblance of activity will be the future wife of moulay rachid
By way, imo she is who has the most beautiful name among princesses; I like a lot the name "Anissa"

for what I read, befor being muslim her name was Anika, I read alos that she is relly beautiful
about her activities after marriage, I think that is she wants she can help her stepmother in her association

i saw a small article in the Moroccan newspaper -AL MASAE- last monday . they said the celebrations took place in the 24 and 25 of september, the first day well be in the palace were the mother of molay smail live ,- its the hanna day - and the second well be in RABAT PALACE with the presence of all the member of the royal family , they also wrote that the KING who prepare the wedding .
and very happy for such a news :flowers:
cant wait to see the wedding !
thanks for adding more informations Chaimae:flowers:
I wonder if royals outside Morocco will attend the wedding,like the groom's cousin Prince Walid BenTala of SA??any news about that?

How very exciting! Congratulations to the couple. I am really looking forward to seeing photos! Moroccan weddings are so beautiful, and I'm hoping that photos will be released.

for what I read, befor being muslim her name was Anika, I read alos that she is relly beautiful
about her activities after marriage, I think that is she wants she can help her stepmother in her association

thanks for info, do you know anything else about her, her date of birth, what kind of study she did? etc...

according to previous Articles i read in Moroccan newspappers,she studied at Al Akhawayn University with Moulay Ismail,and this how they met not sur about what she was studying.

It would be lovely to see photos but I don't think there will be any.

another article from Elaph,the article say that alot of members from the family Solh will attend the weddding around 100,and they come with some Lebanese artists,also some German agencies send alot of paparazzi to get pics of the prince and his new wife(I hope they will success).

:previous:
Beautiful photo. I especially love Morrocan and Jordanian weddings. :flowers:

Congratulations to Moulay Ismail and Anissa! All the best to them in their future together.

Back
Top Bottom