Prince Moulay Ismail Of Morocco & Miss Anissa Lehmkuhl: September 25, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lalla Hajar is aroung 10 years old,but i am not sur about Lalla Faiza's age.
both girls are cute Lalla Hajar look like her aunt Lalla Zineb alot this why i thought she was her daughter in first place.

How is she styled now after the wedding? Princess Lalla Anissa of Morocco?

not sur about that principessa the Morocco Palace didn't make any clarifications about that.
maybe Chrifa Lalla Anissa of Morocco,all the far relatives of the king are called Chrifa for women and Chrif for men.

:flowers: Okay I am in looooooove with the various colored kaftans worn at the wedding. Please educate me on them, do the colors, styles, embroidery symbolize anything in particular? I noticed most of the ladies wore their hair down too. Just beautiful, even the little girls look so pretty.....

they don't symbolize anything in particular Patra,its just lovely traditional caftans that all women across Morocco wore during weddings:flowers:
but the bride had to wore green the night(pic above) of Hennah wich is simple night before the wedding and in wich normaly(and not necessary) the taditional marriage ceremony.

Belated congratulations!
The new princess looks such a nice and warm person, but to me she's just an other plain blonde. Moroccan princesses have more beauty vibs.

Back
Top Bottom