Prince Moulay Ismail Of Morocco & Miss Anissa Lehmkuhl: September 25, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well I think we can agree and disagree,some like the bride some no,some hate Lalla Salma some adore her that's the way it is,every one has his own opinions that isn't necessary similar or even right,but what i find boring it's how these opinions are repeated in Moroccan Forum no matter what is the thread just the some posts,semms like one post posted over and over:bang::bang::bang: that spoil all the fun,plz say something new,or can we just said what we think and move on.all that became sush immature and childish IMO:flowers::)

for me it's too much, flashy materials and imposant embroideries
I prefer what she wore for M6's wedding, about lalla meryem I am quite disponted, most of the time she has perfect taste (I still remeber her superb kaftan of M6's wedding), but this kaftan I don't like it
I agree with you about lamia's kaftan, it's really beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the litlle we can see of lalla meryem one, this is the same shape the caftan she wears lastly...but i agree with you, the tekchita and caftan she used to wear some years ago were more and more stylish ...
what i like so much in the "Hassna's Family" here is the "satin-duchesse" my favourite material, the fine embroderies (usually i don't like embroderies) but more of all the silk lining of different color I adore this details

for sure, a kaftan like this need hours and hours of work, especially I think the embroideries, they seem complicated, I don't think my "couturiere" can make a work like this

well I think we can agree and disagree,some like the bride some no,some hate Lalla Salma some adore her that's the way it is,every one has his own opinions that isn't necessary similar or even right,but what i find boring it's how these opinions are repeated in Moroccan Forum no matter what is the thread just the some posts,semms like one post posted over and over:bang::bang::bang: that spoil all the fun,plz say something new,or can we just said what we think and move on.all that became sush immature and childish IMO:flowers::)

I think that it's important to let everyone say what he think in the way he choose, persoanlly I like spontaneité, and if we repeat our opinion, it isn't a problem, personally I don't found that boring

if we repeat our opinion, it isn't a problem, personally I don't found that boring
Maybe not, but playing tag team becomes a bit obvious.

the bride is cute, and the prince handsome, they will have beautiful children

since her husband is a prince, then she become a princess

she will be call lalla anissa, but I am not sure that she will have title of princess, what I know is that her chlidren will have a title because their father is prince

she will be call lalla anissa, but I am not sure that she will have title of princess, what I know is that her chlidren will have a title because their father is prince

she will be call lalla anissa, but she won't have princess title and her children also; for example lalla joumala, moulay youcef and moulay abdallah are the children of HRH lalla fatma zohra and prince moulay ali, but they haven't any title, they are only lalla and moulay

things goes really ugly here:ermm:
Accueil: Le ministère de la Maison royale dénonce l'information sur la non invitation de certaines personnalités au mariage de sa le prince Moulay Ismail
Translation:
The Department of the Royal House condemns the information not being invited to certain personalities in his marriage Prince Moulay Ismail
"The Department of the Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery denounces information published by some newspapers, backed by some recent media reports and the non-invitation of Moroccan political personalities at the ceremony of celebration, Saturday, September 26, 2009 , the marriage of HRH Prince Moulay Ismail, which took place at the residence of the late His Royal Highness Prince Moulay Abdellah Rabat.
The invitations to all guests attending the ceremony Saturday were selected, printed and sent by the family of His Highness Prince Moulay Ismail, and not by the Royal Protocol and Chancellery.
On the closing ceremony of marriage, held Friday, September 25, 2009 at the Royal Palace in Rabat under the chairmanship of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, may God assist him, it merely inviting members of the Royal Family and members of the family of the bride. These invitations have been sent by the Royal Protocol and Chancellery.
While denouncing the allegations false and tendentious attempt to politicize this by parts of a family ceremony, the Ministry of Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery reaffirms the care and kindness with which His Majesty the King, The God preserves, surrounds all members of His faithful people, in all its categories, organizations and political parties without exception. "
Morocco's Jewish Communities Council outraged by daily's cartoon on Prince Moulay Ismail's wedding...MAP
Interior Ministry sues "Akhbar Al Youm" daily..MAP
and here Caricature the newspapper get banned for,it show Moulay Ismail perform the Nazi salute the green Star in the Moroccan flag was replaced by the David star.
can somebody tell me howsupposed to be a happy event like wedding turn-up to all that drama??!!!:sad:

the bride's family is not islamic right?
is a beautiful notice, i like Moulay Ismail, he has a great profile.
The bride is gorgeous. I agree with Samia, they're going to have beautiful children.

perhaps because the bride is a western lady, I read very bad comments about her in some blogs

Morocco Society is full of that kind of mixed marriage just in My familly there is more than 3 mixed marriage.

no she is muslim,from german parents converted to Islam along time ago.

It is funny how some negative fashion comments are written without any thinking sometimes. It makes me wanna say : "excuse me but do you have a fashion design diploma, are you a reknown fashion designer, or do you have a bachelor of arts from an elite school??? or something that can back up your arbitrary harsh judgement??
If not than I am sorry but your words are just not worth anything my dear."

Anyway lovely princesses, god bless them.

talkin about myself here: yes i do and i think that the bride could ve worn something better than that green ''thing'' she s wearing.
the whole look s just BLAH

no she is muslim,from german parents converted to Islam along time ago.

Thank you very much Shrifia! I thought they weren't muslism because of their clothes..now I understand that she is a muslism.
Thank's again Shrifia!

Hi couturechic,
Good for you. I am sure it helped you train your eye the right way in order to look at fashion or art in general.
If I may suggest one thing however: In this case it would help to do some research on Moroccan bride's traditional wear. Among various aspects, you will find that it differs a lot from one region to another, depending on the background of that region.... Green is definitly the color worn the first day in many regions, not all of them.
A "critique" on traditional bride's costume/dress in Morocco, would be a subject for a whole thesis. It cannot be done in a line: it is way too rich, complex and sophisticated.

Congratulations Prince Moulay & Miss Anissa

I was so pleased to see photos of the wedding, especially the group shot.

I didn't particularly like the bride's caftan and thought she was quite average looking, compared to some of the women in the MRF anyway. Lalla's Hasna's daughters are beautiful, they are going to make heads turn in another couple of years time.

Was Lalla Soukaina at the wedding? I couldn't see her in the group shot.

Lalla Soukaina attended only the ceremony of Saturday this why dhe didn't appear in the group Photos of Friday,i guess she didn't arrive until Saturday from USA.

Do you know who else was present at the weddng of Saturday?

Thanks.
Josette

perhaps because the bride is a western lady, I read very bad comments about her in some blogs

it isn't because the bride, but because some medias said that one of leader's political party (who is a friend of the king) was invited when other learders weren't

she will be call lalla anissa, but she won't have princess title and her children also; for example lalla joumala, moulay youcef and moulay abdallah are the children of HRH lalla fatma zohra and prince moulay ali, but they haven't any title, they are only lalla and moulay

sometimes she is called shrifa lalla joumala and sometimes princes lalla joumala, but for what I know she has and her brothers also a tiltle
and her brothers have a more important rank that the other children of M6's aunts

talkin about myself here: yes i do and i think that the bride could ve worn something better than that green ''thing'' she s wearing.
the whole look s just BLAH

the green is a tradition. lalla salm did wear green too the first day.

how old is the bride? she looks way too old compared to the groom!!!

it isn't because the bride, but because some medias said that one of leader's political party (who is a friend of the king) was invited when other learders weren't
I think the Cartoon with the Nazi salute it's addressed to her directly,quit racist IMO:sad:

how old is the bride? she looks way too old compared to the groom!!!
they didn't mentioned her age,even if I find her pretty I agree with who say she looks older than Moulay Ismail.

The new couple will live in Morocco or Germany?

they will live in Morocco Salma in the residence of Moulay Addullah(the groom father),then they will move on to their own house.

How many palaces are in Morocco?

Back
Top Bottom