Prince Louis of Luxembourg and Tessy Antony: September 29, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Danielane said:
Hélène Vestur was made countess de Nassau.

I never knew! But was she 'elevated' at the same time as her children?

I think it was a nice "family" wedding, low key, down to earth.
I love the baby's outfit, and he was definitely the best looking and the best dressed man there ;)
I know the couple is very young but sometimes it does happen that people find their life partner at a very young age. Perhaps this is the case here.
I wish them all the best.

Louis and Tessy look very happy so all the happiness to them both.

Gabriel is absolutely adorable. His face is so expressive! M-T sure is one proud Grandma.

As for outfits, I think Princess Alexandra looks great. She's elegant and stylish but doesn't look like she's 40.

Such a wonderful wedding! I am a little perplexed about her wearing a veil covering her face? Anyhow, GD Maria Theresa looked so happy with her grandchild. Such a wonderful event that took place.

Wow. The couple looks beautiful!! And little Gabriel is super adorable! :wub: :flowers: :flowers: MT and Henri were just beaming! CONGRATS!!:flowers:

Next: Guillaume's :wub: :flowers: (hopefully!)

Lovely, simple wedding. It was extra nice to see Grand-duke Jean; we hardly see him anymore.

I wish the happy couple all the best.

kwanfan said:
I think we need to remember that we didn't expect to see any coverage of the wedding. They didn't have to share their wedding with us, so we should enjoy the coverage we did get. :)
Don't disagree with you on this. :flowers:
By the way, I really liked her civil ceremony outfit. Much classier than the church wedding outfit for some reason, can't put my finger on why.

princess olga said:
Don't disagree with you on this. :flowers:
By the way, I really liked her civil ceremony outfit. Much classier than the church wedding outfit for some reason, can't put my finger on why.

I LOVED Tessy skirt, jacket and the SHOES...so classy!:)

Isn't it wonderful to see Henri and MT looking so happy! She seemed to just dote on the baby. Hopefully MT and Tessy have a better relationship than JC and MT had.:flowers:

kimebear said:
Isn't it wonderful to see Henri and MT looking so happy! She seemed to just dote on the baby. Hopefully MT and Tessy have a better relationship than JC and MT had.:flowers:
That's an excellent point. Not that I know MT personally or anything, but after the trauma she experienced (as she perceived it), I doubt she'd want to "pay it forward" in that way.

Congratulations! I think everyone looked wonderful and so happy. I agree with you, kimebear, MT does seem to dote on little Gabriel.

I hope this was right choice for them.. I really think they are too young, and marrying because you have a baby together, is not the best reason IMO.
And the discussion about her getting married in white is really silly, everyone get married in white and hardly anyone is virgin when they get married.. Like henry m. said..; do you really think, Mary, maxima, mathilde etc. were virgins when they got married?? They all had relationships before!!

IMO they didn't marry because of Gabriel. If they had done this, they would have wed before the birth, when Tessy was at the beginning of her pregnancy. The fact they married six months after Gabriel's birth means they took their time to decide they really wanted to marry.

It is beautfiul all photos on wedding Prince Louis and Tessy!!! It is happy proud grandfather Jean and he is 85 year!!! Grand Duchess Maria-Teresa is happy first grandchildren Gabriel!! Royal of Luxemburg is four generations on wedding is: Great Grandfather Jean,Grandfather Henri,father Louis,son Gabriel !

Nice and beutiful wedding..they are lovely and the aby to... i hope came official photos came along!

Tessy's wedding gown was very beautifull. But I would've left the gloves at home.

Gabriel

I absolutely love the pics of Grand Ducal couple with Gabriel! No matter what the circumstances of his birth..there is no doubt that he is Loved! And thats all any one can ask for in this day and age.

What a great family wedding. Everyone looks happy, especially the parents of the groom. May they have a long and happy and marriage

i would have agree with posts

but mostly royals ladies can getting married they have children but Tessy wanted have children they getting married its their choice.

but im sure married royals ladies can wait getting children for months or years for long dues their husband's decision they ahead have children in add of families.

She quite unashamedly gets married in white, the baby's there at the wedding, her father's an outspoken republican - wonderful stuff. Although at least we know she's intelligent. She certainly knew the way to bag herself a Prince.

I agree.
Congrads to them though (if this is what they really wanted)

i think she looks so lovely and fresh compared to the other brides we see somtimes for royal homes! sio freespirited and inhibited!

I love Tessy's wedding dress, it is very well suited to a young bride with a nice figure. The baby looked adorable.

Congratulations to them!!! time goes by so fast!!! it seems just yesterday they had Gabriel!!! They look really truly happy!!!! the whole family does!!!!

bad_barbarella said:

How adorable is it to see Sebastian carrying his nephew:wub: He could have just let the nanny (I think that's what she is?) get him, or have MT take him over, but what a nice uncle. That was so sweet of him, although what on earth is up with his hair? Why it it blonde on top? New Luxembourgish fashion statement?

You can easily see how affectionate MT is with her little grandson and how proud she is. The people in the crowd also seem to be very excited. They could have turned out just to see the family, but it seems like the people support the wedding. I don't know if they would have come if they didn't, so there seems to be a real love of the family among the people of Luxembourg. All those people wouldn't have turned out if they believed the wedding was completely full of it. And just listen to that collective "Awww" as MT walks out with Gabriel. What a doll :flowers:

Last edited:
I was grouping my archives with the new photos of the wedding of Louis and Tessy and I saw something very fany… I don´t know if just me seemed but… do you see you certain similar between look of Sibilla and Tessy too?;)
they flowers... they heir...no?:flowers:
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom