The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-30-2006, 01:47 AM
Courtier

Someone else mentioned it, but little Gabriel has the CUTEST outfit. I wonder who designs or where they buy baby clothes like that, it's too precious.

ETA: http://www.wort.lu/gallerien/hochzei...es/image42.htm Who are those children? Are they related to Louis or Tessy?

His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 09-30-2006, 02:48 AM
Nobility

Thanks everybody for the pics!

Wort.lu is impressive as usual!

Old 09-30-2006, 02:58 AM
Nobility

I love Tessy's wedding dress, really beautiful.
Baby Gabriel looks so adorable in the pictures that I have seen so far.
P.P.E

1. Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein's (Aunt of groom) children [ (middle?) Princess Maria-Annunciata of Liechtenstein, Princess Marie-Astrid of Liechtenstein and (r) Prince Josef-Emanuel of Liechtenstein]
2. Archduchess Marie-Astrid's (Aunt of groom) children [r. Archduke Imre, l. Archduke Christoph, m.left. Archduchess Marie Christine and m.right. Archduchess Gabriella]
3. Prince Guillaime and Sibilla
Old 09-30-2006, 03:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by morhange
ETA: http://www.wort.lu/gallerien/hochzei...es/image42.htm Who are those children? Are they related to Louis or Tessy?
the blond boy could be Paul-Louis, son of Guillaume and Sibilla

I think, the dark haired children are related to Tessy
Old 09-30-2006, 03:13 AM
Nobility

question:
is the following picture tessy's mum?
P.P.E
Old 09-30-2006, 05:40 AM
Courtier

The Belgian broadcaster VTM covered the wedding in their evening news. Follow this link, go to Vrijdag 29/09, 19u the clip starts at 15:35 min run time.
They annotated the absence of the Belgian royals. I don´t think this marriage is considered as a problem by the Belgians. Don’t know if King Albert’s presence is necessary since it was rather low key, but it would have been nice to see Amedeo and Maria Laura showing up.

BTW If I’m not completely mistaken, Tessy is wearing a Pronovias dress (collection 2006, model Jazmin). Not cheap but definitively no haute couture and thus affordable for “ordinary mortals”. I guess her parents bought this dress for their daughter. I´m pleasantly surprised…
Old 09-30-2006, 05:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by johann
The Belgian broadcaster VTM covered the wedding in their evening news. Follow this link, go to Vrijdag 29/09, 19u the clip starts at 15:35 min run time.
They annotated the absence of the Belgian royals. I don´t think this marriage is considered as a problem by the Belgians. Don’t know if King Albert’s presence is necessary since it was rather low key, but it would have been nice to see Amedeo and Maria Laura showing up.

BTW If I’m not completely mistaken, Tessy is wearing a Pronovias dress (collection 2006, model Jazmin). Not cheap but definitively no haute couture and thus affordable for “ordinary mortals”. I guess her parents bought this dress for their daughter. I´m pleasantly surprised…
that's really the worst report they could have made, trying to portray everything in a negative way...
Old 09-30-2006, 05:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by johann
You are right it is a Pronovias, good catch

source http://www.brautmoden-karben.de/jazmin.html and EPA
Old 09-30-2006, 06:12 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannelore
that's really the worst report they could have made, trying to portray everything in a negative way...
Well, they remain true to their principles...
Old 09-30-2006, 06:32 AM
Courtier

Congrats to the young couple!
Old 09-30-2006, 07:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

lovely pix, lovely family, great dress ! They are very likeable
Old 09-30-2006, 07:13 AM
Gentry

In Rtl.lu, have not there been some special one and some video of the wedding?
Old 09-30-2006, 07:28 AM
Serene Highness

Here is video: http://rtl.lu/tele/videoarchiv/index...s&limitStart=0
Old 09-30-2006, 07:40 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

I don't know if this question has been asked before, but:

Did Tessy keep her surname Anthony?
She didn't get any titel, did she ?
And what about little Gabriel? Is he a "prince" as it is written in many Photo Agencys?

Old 09-30-2006, 07:46 AM
Serene Highness

Tessys Name is Madamme Tessy of Nassau... dont know about Gabriel
Old 09-30-2006, 09:18 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mims111
Tessys Name is Madamme Tessy of Nassau... dont know about Gabriel
I believe it is Gabriel de Nassau. No title anyway, but maybe that will come later. The children of Prince Jean did not have a title when they were born. GD Jean made them Counts of Nassau later in life. I don't believe they ever elevated Helene in rank, so tessy will probably just stay mrs. de Nassau to.

-
A pity that Prince Jean or his children did not attend. But nice to see the Liechtenstein- and Habsburg cousins (the blonde Archduke reminds me of the character where Harry Potter is always fighting with in his movie )
Old 09-30-2006, 09:40 AM
Serene Highness

In response to some previous post I just want to say that I don't think most brides are virgins but when you have already been married (even in a civil ceremony) or have a child it just looks silly wearing a full wedding dress, veil etc. Something like Camilla's dress when she married Charles looks much better IMO. I'm only 30 myself and had a white wedding but I would never do it again if I divorced and would have done it low key had I had a child before I was married and I'm not even Royalty who are expected to set an example.
Old 09-30-2006, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Thanks for the information, mims and Marengo!

Old 09-30-2006, 11:43 AM
Commoner

Constantin Nassau, older son pf prince jean , were there with his mother Helene Vestur.You could see them in the cortege
Old 09-30-2006, 12:11 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo
I believe it is Gabriel de Nassau. No title anyway, but maybe that will come later. The children of Prince Jean did not have a title when they were born. GD Jean made them Counts of Nassau later in life. I don't believe they ever elevated Helene in rank, so tessy will probably just stay mrs. de Nassau to.

-
A pity that Prince Jean or his children did not attend. But nice to see the Liechtenstein- and Habsburg cousins (the blonde Archduke reminds me of the character where Harry Potter is always fighting with in his movie )
Hélène Vestur was made countess de Nassau.