Prince Laurent of Belgium & Claire Coombs 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even though I do like her dress,it's just not original.I wonder if the over the shoulder and lace wedding dress look was popular after or before her wedding.

I have always liked how this wedding was so emotional for everyone, Philippe crying buckets for his baby brother, I think had Astrid been there the waterworks would have been exceptional :lol:

Claire's wedding dress is so tasteful and simple yet very elegant and suited her perfectly, I don't think I could have pulled off that look when I got married but she looked amazing.

I wonder if there are videos of the wedding around the net? I've never seen one so I'd appreciate if anyone can post a link to it. Thanks :flowers:

I just love Mathilde's flying saucer hat! And the little bridesmaids' dresses and bouquets are just perfect.

Thank you for postinig these video's. I loved the meditation of Father Gilbert, can't remember such personal words at any other royal wedding. Queen Paola seemed quite emotional, esp. when father Gilbert talked about the parable of the Lost Son.

Last edited:
I like the fact that azaleas, hydrangeas, and rhododendrons were used to decorate the cathedral.
The colors are very gorgeous and definitely add beauty to a beautiful wedding day. :rose2::rose2::rose2:

Last edited:
Wonderful memories for me….thank you ! In this awful period it helps !

Back
Top Bottom