Prince Laurent of Belgium & Claire Coombs 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very good Pdas.
I found more nice pics from this wedding..

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 3,453
  • auto.jpg
    auto.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 610
  • autoa.jpg
    autoa.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,313
  • ClairewedOP.jpg
    ClairewedOP.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4,786
  • kerk in.jpg
    kerk in.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 513
  • naarkerk.jpg
    naarkerk.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 3,509
  • voorkerka.jpg
    voorkerka.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 485
  • kerkin.jpg
    kerkin.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,206
  • raadhuis.jpg
    raadhuis.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,304
  • Clairewed.jpg
    Clairewed.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 545
Bubbette said:
What was with that dress?

What's wrong with Claire's dress? :confused: I think it is one of the most beautiful and stunning wedding dresses of all time. Who could find a single fault with it?

Genevieve said:
What's wrong with Claire's dress? :confused: I think it is one of the most beautiful and stunning wedding dresses of all time. Who could find a single fault with it?
I agree, and I can't see a single fault with it. It's classically beautiful, and it really suits Claire. I wouldn't mind stealing the design for my own wedding dress.

What are you talking about, Bubette, Genevieve and Danielle? Nobody said that there was anything wrong with Claire´s dress. Pdas1201 was comparing Princess Claire´s dress with Princess Mia´s one (from the moive "The Princess Diaries"), and in case you didn´t notice she had even attached photos of both dresses to her post, and what I said was that although I admitted they were similar in style, I found Claire´s one be far more sophisticated and fitting one.

Merca said:
What are you talking about, Bubette, Genevieve and Danielle? Nobody said that there was anything wrong with Claire´s dress. Pdas1201 was comparing Princess Claire´s dress with Princess Mia´s one (from the moive "The Princess Diaries"), and in case you didn´t notice she had even attached photos of both dresses to her post, and what I said was that although I admitted they were similar in style, I found Claire´s one be far more sophisticated and fitting one.

If you read my post I was replying to a comment Bubbette made about Claire's dress. I was not replying to anything Pdas1201 said, which is what Danielle was saying too when she quoted my post.

It would be nice if you could read the posts properly before accusing others of complaining about something they really aren't, because if you read my post and Danielle's reply to it you would see that we both agree with you and think highly of Claire's dress.

One thing I can say, is that the male members of the Belgian RF are very emotional, The King, CP and Laurent all bawled at this wedding. On another note I would like to ask why does laurent go arond with a stick? not here, but on other public occasions. (CP of Denmark's wedding)

A few more, by Polfoto:

Last edited:
i think she has a beautiful wedding dress

Wow all of these pics are beautiful, it must have been an amazing wedding! Does anyone have any pics of their first dance? Thanks!

is prince laurent youbger brother of the duke of brabant?

I absolutely loved Claire's dress (and I am not a fan of lace) very elegant.
Their wedding must have been very emotional. I know it's pretty standard for the bride and groom to tear up, but I believe the King, the Queen, and Prince Phillipe all got a bit emotional.

:wub:Was Princess Elizabeth a little bridesmaid? I saw a picture of her mother trying to make her stand with her cousin Louisa Maria for the official photo. She was wearing an adorable miniature dress of the bridesmaids. So cute

Why didn't anyone from Norway attend? It seems most of the Royal Houses were there?

Thanks for the photos, stephanievl. I have always loved claire's dress. Their wedding was beautiful.

Thanks for posting--what a beautful dress. They do look awkward though. And I wonder what she saw in him.

Thanks for posting--what a beautful dress. They do look awkward though. And I wonder what she saw in him.
I have heard that Laurent has a terrific sense of humour! That can be quite irresistable in a man!

Agreed with you there! Wasn't he the one with the money issues though?

:previous: Very nice collection of wedding photos! Her wedding dress is one of my all-time favorite royal wedding dresses. She looked beautiful on her wedding day.

Anyone know where I can find wedding videos? Thanks... :)

thank you for those pics! I loved Claire´s dress, very beautiful, she looked stunning on her wedding day. I loved her bouquet especialy - wonderful

Back
Top Bottom