Prince Joachim of Denmark and Marie Cavallier: May 24, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aww there is!!!! I've started tearing, just like the groom, haha.

YEP - tears from Joachim!:)

No wonder, Marie looks simply gorgeous!

He hugged both boys while they watched Marie - so sweet:wub:

It's so emotional! It was so sweet how Joachim cried and kissed his boys, and how Mr. Cavallier kissed Marie as well.

OMG, I broke own too when Joachim fell and started to cry.

Joachim's tears caused tears in my own eyes as well- :wub:
He looks so happy and Marie looks so exited!

she is very nervous!

Yes she is, very nervous! Also a bit annoyed at the lady who is supposed to put her dress rightly I think. It's also not looking perfect now that's she's sitting down! I whish I could go there and make it look perfect :lol:

OMG! Is he crying?!! Well at least he didn't have a serious breakdown. Marie looks lovely.

Must be a little warm inside. The Crown Princess lightly fanning herself with the program..hehe.

The Queen always sings with such gusto.

Last edited:
Did Mary fixed Marie's dress?, I think she did im not sure though,I'm having issues with the livestream I think a lot of people are watching it now :p

the music is lovely everyone is singing in Danish and it mus be hot inside the chuch

why did the bridesmaid put the train so close to Henrik and the queen...that was a tad silly, Henrik had to move it away...lol

I'm having troubles with the livestream as well, but from what I could see the wedding dress is wonderful and Mary and Victoria are lovely. But this is the same pink dress that Mette-Marit has wore a hundred times before?

They've got a fairly decent sound on it, considering that half the audience can't participate on the Danish psalms...

Marie's tiara is simply beautiful! Andy Mary's dress is georgeous.

Marie is simply beautiful. It seems that crying runs in the family, I really liked when Prince Joachim hold his sons and then cried.

I think that Prince Henrik fixed Marie's dress!:D

And it seems The Crown Princess is also wearing the parure brooch. Exquisite!

The bishop's speech: Prince Joachim has his sons with him today. And there's no finer best men.

The camera pans to Nikolai and Felix, and Nikolai is smiling when he catches what the bishop said.

Anyone know what CP Vctoria is wearing ?

for those who have not windows player can use the real player but one need to change the program by one self

Back
Top Bottom