Prince Joachim of Denmark and Marie Cavallier: May 24, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I guess she's HRH Princess Marie of Denmark, now! People were curtysing to her.

Very short ceremony. I didn't like the entrance an exit music.

I loved her dress .......... she is realy Beautiful ...

When will they add her to the website?

Princess Mary looks amazing in this light-green dress! The Queen was very elegant too. I think I could look at all of them all night long :D

CP victoria looks stunning. pitty I cant see the wedding ceremony , my internet is so slow :bang:

Marie looks wonderful. IMO, she has the best dress of any recent Danish wedding.

It sure is a funny picture Juliette!!!
those bodyguards sure don't have the best job in the world do they, have you seen them running next to the car, poor men! Are they going to drive very far?

Once in a while the Queen shows some taste with the choise of her dress. She looks very royalty and pretty today.

It sure is a funny picture Juliette!!!
those bodyguards sure don't have the best job in the world do they, have you seen them running next to the car, poor men! Are they going to drive very far?
So True:ROFLMAO:

they added her on the website

wow, this was fast...Though I thougth that they would now have their own hompepage - just as Frederick and Mary...
That would have been nice...

they added her on the website

Yes, but according to their website, prince Joachim is divorced from princess Alexandra and they have joint custody of their children. They could have thought of updating his page as well! :bang:

The guests are arriving at the castle now.

Does anyone know why Carina has been givrn a Tiara? I see the next Danish Royal Wedding coming up soon. :wub:

Does anyone know why Carina has been givrn a Tiara? I see the next Danish Royal Wedding coming up soon. :wub:

Forgive me for my ignorence, but Carina is a friend of Mary's isn't she? Who could she be marrying that would lead to a next Danish Royal Wedding, there are no brothers left to marry right? :ermm:

The loveliest wedding dress I've seen of any royal. Princess Marie looked picture perfect. And what beautiful earrings.

Am thrilled The Crown Princess wore the parure, but don't think much of her evening dress. Colour is nice but leave the ruffles to Princess Maxima.

Forgive me for my ignorence, but Carina is a friend of Mary's isn't she? Who could she be marrying that would lead to a next Danish Royal Wedding, there are no brothers left to marry right?

No. Carina Axelsson is the fiancee of Prince Gustav. Son of Princess Benedikte of Denmark (Correction: Girlfriend, not fiancee).

I see the next Danish Royal Wedding coming up soon

I think you mean, German.

Last edited:

No one knows. However, yesterday I posted and translated an article from Der Westen in which they noted that she was "the wife of Prince Gustav." In previous articles they always referred to her as Prince Gustav's life companion.

Perhaps they were secretly married, but I doubt it. In any event, there is no doubt she is a permanent member of the family... married or not and maybe that is why she was given a tiara. Furthermore, she is very close with Princess Benedikte and Prince Richard.

No. Carina is the fiancee of Prince Gustav. Son of Princess Benedikte.

There is no evidence that they are engaged. If they were we would have heard about the Will and how it was turned in Gustav's favor and so forth. To this day, the family is still fighting it unless he gave up and decided to lose everything for marriage.

Last edited:
I totally missed to watch it!
Will it be online later still?

This is so nice to have U-Tube posted for us to see here Th.

Back
Top Bottom