Prince Joachim of Denmark and Marie Cavallier: May 24, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who was the very slim older lady in green wearing a fringe style tiara? She looked so regal!

The lady in green. That was Countess Susie of Rosenborg with the fringe tiara from Queen Alexandrine.

Is that hat part of his uniform? I'm not too fond of it, I think Frederik wore a different one didn't he? Oh well, he's happy that's the most important thing!
The hat is part of the uniform yes. The Crown Prince has a different uniform.

I saw another little fellow in the church. Is he a pageboy?

Now that the groom has arrived, how long before the bride arrives?

Prince Nikolai looks like he's steeling himself for a long and boring event ;)

The bride will arrive 16.58, if everything goes according to the programme

i would love to se crown princess victoria wearing the ruby tiara in celebration of the danish flag

I'am watching live, so exciting!Prince Joaquim is always speaking with his sons!!!Good!!This is beautiful!I'am hoping to see Mary and Marie soon!:flowers:

she is here!!!Just the bells ringing!Long dress for everyone!!!I see Victoria and Alexia

I envy you all! I tried the DR. DK site, but they say only people with Danish IP (or something like that) can watch :-( I´m very sad.

Prince Richard of Berleburg is in the hospital, which is why he and his daughter Nathalie isn't there.

I see Queen Anne Marie in a red dress. Princess Benedicte in yellow/purple, I think. Victoria in red too.

Royals arriving!!! Finally some people I recognize! Victoria is wearing an amazing red dress! Oh wait a minute, it's pink! Well she looks amazing anyhow

Mette Marit, when she does it, she really does it... :flowers:

Victoria also looked stunning.

Joachim is in his uniform and the boys are in suits they all look beautiful

Carina has a tiara! I didn't know that. Prince Nikolaous' girlfriend looked quite lovely, as did Carina.

Mette-Marit and Martha Louise both look lovely.

can someone gave me a link to watch it live because i cannot see anything .

Are the cars we can see driving to the right of the screen, the cars in which the DRF travells?

why will we not see pavlos and MC and alexia and carlos...

Back
Top Bottom