Prince Joachim of Denmark and Marie Cavallier: May 24, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I recognized these people coming in (esp the ones wearing tiaras).

I know what you mean BurberryBrit! I'm watching right now, but I honestly don't recognize anyone so that's too bad!

Thanks Princess Isabella! Such a lovely picture! Is this where the bride and groom will be sitting? It's nice for now, but once they sit down, I'm sure Marie's dress will cover most of it, and the heart won't be all that visible anymore!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh how I wish I could understand Danish language:lol:

The Queen and Prince Henrik has left Gråsten, and is driving towards Møgeltønder at the moment.

Oh how I wish I could understand Danish language:lol:
haha, I was just about to say the same :lol: I have to say I have unbelievebly much respect for Mary and Marie for learning the language! It doesn't seem to be like any other language, and I cannot pick up a single word :eek: No wonder it's taking Marie a lot of time...

Ladie's please advise me, these links simply do not work for me. What do I have to do here?

Ladie's please advise me, these links simply do not work for me. What do I have to do here?

Do you have Windows Media Player, or an updated version? If not, that might be your problem.

Have you tried the link on the second post of the first page of this thread? The one GlitteringTiaras posted, which says Watchitherelive!!! That one works perfect for me, it opens with WindowsMediaPlayer, so if you have that program on your computer, it should work :flowers: Good luck

Does anyone know who the woman is in the pink dress with a neckless which looks like green rocks around her neck? The dress looks absolutely lovely and then she goes and wears big green rocks around her neck :whistling:

This place where they're getting married looks so pretty! Those cute little houses, and the weather is sooo beautiful! Which I were there invited to the wedding :D

Ah, James Bond (Roger Moore) is in the house... :D The party can start. His wife is wearing a tiara.

Some of the ladies with tiaras are part of the danish nobility, as well as some of the Rosenborgs. Marina of Rosenborg, for example, wore a particularly fetching tiara.

In the church, the French/Swiss friends/relations are sitting on one side, and the Danish people on the other side.

Prince Joachim is in uniform, and his best men (Nikolai & Felix) are wearing suits, from what I could see from the pictures. They're driving in Krone 65, a Maserati Quattroporte, which is owned by prince Joachim.

Last edited:
oh how exiting, Joachim just got into the car!!!!!:w00t2: awww, the boys are waving from the car, how sweet!!!

Last edited:
Has Mary appeared yet? Sorry, I am depended on your eyes since I am just downloading WindowsMedia Player which takes a while :-(

Thank you for the tip Princess Leonor!

Ingolf and Sussi of Rosenborg are the only ones attending from that particular branch of the Rosenborgs - Christian and his family weren't invited, and his countess and Princess Elisabeth are attending a 70th birthday party in Vienna this weekend, of one of Christian and Elisabeth's cousins.

Sussi is wearing a tiara.

Joachim and the boys are in the car waving! It looks as if Joachim has his uniform on.:)

One of the cars apparently missed bringing someone along from Schackenborg. :D

Loving the Maserati..great model too..2007 production :wub:

Last edited:
Who was the very slim older lady in green wearing a fringe style tiara? She looked so regal!

OHHH!!! I´m exitic to see Mary and Marie!!!!

Has Mary appeared yet? Sorry, I am depended on your eyes since I am just downloading WindowsMedia Player which takes a while :-(

Thank you for the tip Princess Leonor!

You're welcome Naggi! :flowers: Have you tried any German channels that might broadcast it online without mediaplayer? I've tried all the spanish and dutch one but nothing! Hope it will download fast.

No sign of Mary yet. Don't worry we'll keep you updated

The boys are so cute in their little suits!

awww the boys looks so cute in those suits!!! Joachim looks incredibly happy! Is that hat part of his uniform? I'm not too fond of it, I think Frederik wore a different one didn't he? Oh well, he's happy that's the most important thing!

Is it normal for the groom to arrive in church while the royal family is not present yet? Or at least I haven't seen the Queen etc yet!

Back
Top Bottom