Prince Hashem of Jordan and Fahdah Abunayyan: 15 April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

El Jood

Gentry
City
Dubai
Country
United Arab Emirates
Latest News :
Prince Hashem got engaged to a Saudi Girl Called Fahdah Abu Neyaan
a very very very rich saudi family...her grandmother is American
King Abduallah visited Saudi today for the official perposal

El Jood said:
Latest News :

Could you please provide a source for this information El Jood?

Alexandria said:
Could you please provide a source for this information El Jood?

The girls cousin....
king abduallah arrived to riyadh today for private visit for few hours and went back it was on TV today...

i went through the jordanina papers didnt find anythig about the visit but i read it in jewlls of arabia and the what was written :
King Arrives in Saudi Arabia

His Majesty King Abdullah II arrived on Friday in Riyadh on a several- hour private visit to Saudi Arabia. Upon arrival at Riyadh Airport, the King was received by Emir of Riyadh Prince Salman bin Abdel Aziz as well as a number of senior Saudi officials. The King is accompanied by HRH Prince Hamza bin Al Hussein and HRH Prince Hashem bin Al Hussein. On the other hand, HRH Prince Ali bin Al Hussein was sworn in as Regent during the King's absence abroad.
January 6 2006

plus i never post any news that i am not 100% sure of ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
El Jood said:
The girls cousin....
king abduallah arrived to riyadh today for private visit for few hours and went back it was on TV today...

i went through the jordanina papers didnt find anythig about the visit but i read it in jewlls of arabia and the what was written :

His Majesty King Abdullah II arrived on Friday in Riyadh on a several- hour private visit to Saudi Arabia. Upon arrival at Riyadh Airport, the King was received by Emir of Riyadh Prince Salman bin Abdel Aziz as well as a number of senior Saudi officials. The King is accompanied by HRH Prince Hamza bin Al Hussein and HRH Prince Hashem bin Al Hussein. On the other hand, HRH Prince Ali bin Al Hussein was sworn in as Regent during the King's absence abroad.
January 6 2006

I don't think that a private visit by the King and Hashem amounts to an engagement. It is still considered speculation as far as I am concerned, especially since it is not published in any source that I would consider legitimate -- the bride to be's cousin is not legitimate since she doesn't even have a name. And there is no official communication from the royal court.

The King and Hashem could've been in Saudia Arabia for a private visit for any number of reasons.

Alexandria said:
I don't think that a private visit by the King and Hashem amounts to an engagement. It is still considered speculation as far as I am concerned, especially since it is not published in any source that I would consider legitimate -- the bride to be's cousin is not legitimate since she doesn't even have a name. And there is no official communication from the royal court.

The King and Hashem could've been in Saudia Arabia for a private visit for any number of reasons.

Oh trust me u never know!
everything is possible,I am not surprized at all...Let's wait and see!

Fahdah? is this a name?

lil Monkey said:
Fahdah? is this a name?

yes , Fahdah is a girl name :)

El Jood said:
Latest News :

Thanx a lot for the information :)

in fact I can believe this news , because it is the only thing I can explaine the ( private visit by the King with his two brothers ) .

let us wait and see ^_^

well I dunno, I'd rather wait for real news rather than speculating and jumping to conclusions specially since that's not allowed here at TRF

El Jood said:
Latest News :

wherefrom do you know?
I mean - when it wasnt in any newspaper or so - wherefrom do you know the name and so?

from petra:prince Hashem Engaged to Princess FahdahPet0297 4 0111 Prince Hashem Engaged to Princess Fahdah Amman, Jan. 8 (Petra)--In the presence of His Majesty King Abdullah II and the Prince of Riyadh Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, His Royal Highness Prince Hashem Bin Al Hussein was engaged to Her Royal Highness Princess Fahdah, the daughter of Mohammad Bin Ibrahim Bin Salman Abu Niyan in Riyadh . The engagement ceremony was attended by His Royal Highness Prince Hamzah Bin Al Hussein and the Family of Abu Niyan. //Petra// 081346 Local JAN 2006 

salma said:
from petra:prince Hashem Engaged to Princess FahdahPet0297 4 0111 Prince Hashem Engaged to Princess Fahdah Amman, Jan. 8 (Petra)--In the presence of His Majesty King Abdullah II and the Prince of Riyadh Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, His Royal Highness Prince Hashem Bin Al Hussein was engaged to Her Royal Highness Princess Fahdah, the daughter of Mohammad Bin Ibrahim Bin Salman Abu Niyan in Riyadh . The engagement ceremony was attended by His Royal Highness Prince Hamzah Bin Al Hussein and the Family of Abu Niyan. //Petra// 081346 Local JAN 2006 

oh oh

dunno what to say about.
will he stay in jordan with his wife?
and where was queen noor - and hashems sisters?
didnt they attend it?!:confused: :confused: :confused:

A New Years Surprise

Prince Hashem starts the year with a bang by surprising us with his engagement..:eek: ...we lost another handsome bachelor Prince :( .this is a bit shocking to many here and a bit disappointing too..I was dreaming of getting engaged to him someday but I lost chances now:(.. .but life must go on...I want to marry my boyfriend now in order to forget Hashim totally..lol..lol.:D .Just best wishes to the couple and hope they will have a very happy future together blessed with beautiful and healthy kids:) ..I cant wait to see pics of his bride-to-be, the girl who stole his heart, she is very lucky...

Last edited:
:D great news, so he is like all his brothers and he want to get marry young, great news i wonder how did prince hashem and FAHDA meet did they know each other , or they never met, or it's a tarditional engagement. wll know in the next few days.:D great we r going to see pictures of hashem and his fiance, hope she pretty to deserv hashem.

Last edited:
I am wondering why Prince Hamzah and Prince Hashem marry Arabian royal princesses?..Is this planned by Queen Noor or KA?..KA didnt marry a royalty, Queen Rania was a commoner.Prince Ali married a commoner..I know that royalty should marry a royalty but oftentimes this is not followed nowadays, because Princes fell for commoners..might be Hashem fell for a princess,or it can be that Queen Noor wanted her children to follow the royal tradition of marrying someone from royalty .Lets just wait and see if Raiyah or Iman will marry a royal prince someday.Theres a big possibility that they would..

Last edited:
Mahoogie said:
I am wondering why Prince Hamzah and Prince Hashem marry Arabian royal princesses?..Is this planned by Queen Noor or KA?..KA didnt marry a royalty, Queen Rania was a commoner.Prince Ali married a commoner..I know that royalty should marry a royalty but oftentimes this is not followed nowadays, because Princes fell for commoners..might be Hashem fell for a princess,or it can be that Queen Noor wanted her children to follow the royal tradition of marrying someone from royalty .Lets just wait and see if Raiyah or Iman will marry a royal prince someday.Theres a big possibility that they would..

I really doubt that is was planned by queen noor.do you really think she planse a marriage she isnt able to attend?she attended king husseins funeral.so when she planned that marriage - she would have attendet there too - its her baby - even if hes already 24 years old-
and the princess is now a princess and wasnt a princess until she married hashim or?its *only* a rich saudi family...

thats the first time - after phs marriage - that it seems to me like a planned marriage - and not real love marriage.:(

but I wish both much luck...

Last edited:
Now, I can understand why Prince Hashem had/ has a beard and dress more traditionals clothes the latste months.

Happy for Hashem, but that sucks for us! Ahh...oh well, I hope we get to see some engagement photos soon. I hope this is just another rumor, to be honest.

El Jood said:
The girls cousin....

January 6 2006

you know the girl's cousin?? really? what did she say about the girl, or about the match?

ahh, well, i dont think its a rumour, i mean, its in petra, right?its true, im 100% sure. But will we see pictures?the enagement was In SA, not in Jordan, so we might not see the pictures. i wonder what she looks like.

Yes, I have to agrre with you, cd 1. If it's in Petra, then it's true. Just dilluding myself, I guess. We might get to see some of the pictures. Maybe just further down the line, since the ceremony wasn't in Jordan.

I am very happy for prince Hashem , when I read the news that the king and his two brothers went to SA in privet visit I just say to my self it must be visit for engagement .

El Jood , Please give us more information about Fahda .

Mahoogie said:

she is not a princess by birth but she is now aprincess because she is the wife of a prince Hashem .

houri said:
I am very happy for prince Hashem , when I read the news that the king and his two brothers went to SA in privet visit I just say to my self it must be visit for engagement .

El Jood , Please give us more information about Fahda .

The news of the engagements is true and Fahdah is a very very beautiful girl, her mother is a famous saudi painter( Sherifah alsudairy )whose father is related to the royal family and mother is american, fahdah's father is from a good and rich family. Congratulations to the happy couple and by the way they knew each other i knew they met at an exhibition, hope this will help, i don't think we'll see photos before Eid as the hashemite diwan is still officially in mourning for the late ruler of dubai.

can anybody explain why they married in saudi arabia?
and is it possible that ph stays there with his new wife?

tesaweer said:
The news of the engagements is true and Fahdah is a very very beautiful girl, her mother is a famous saudi painter( Sherifah alsudairy )whose father is related to the royal family and mother is american, fahdah's father is from a good and rich family. Congratulations to the happy couple and by the way they knew each other i knew they met at an exhibition, hope this will help, i don't think we'll see photos before Eid as the hashemite diwan is still officially in mourning for the late ruler of dubai.

thanks a lot of the infromation tesaweer :) , I know that the alsudairy family is a relative of the saudi royal family , right ?

so do you know how old she is , and is she studying or work ing ?

closesttoheaven said:
can anybody explain why they married in saudi arabia?
and is it possible that ph stays there with his new wife?

I remamber it was the same with prince Ali , he marrid in the houes of princess Rhym family .

houri said:
I remamber it was the same with prince Ali , he marrid in the houes of princess Rhym family .

well ya you are right I really forgot :D
so theres a big chance that they both live together in jordan then right?

closesttoheaven said:
well ya you are right I really forgot :D
so theres a big chance that they both live together in jordan then right?

he is prince from Jordan why he will live far a way from his country , I don't think he will do tha t, but maybe he will buy a house there to stay in when he visit SA , who knows .

NEW INFROMATION :"tesaweer" said that her is ( a famous saudi painter "Sherifah alsudairy" ) , so I did researching so I did read interview for her mother talking about her tableaus , and she mentioned that she have 3 daughters and one son .

Mahoogie said:
Prince Hashem starts the year with a bang by surprising us with his engagement..:eek: ...we lost another handsome bachelor Prince :( .this is a bit shocking to many here and a bit disappointing too..I was dreaming of getting engaged to him someday but I lost chances now:(.. .but life must go on...I want to marry my boyfriend now in order to forget Hashim totally..lol..lol.:D .Just best wishes to the couple and hope they will have a very happy future together blessed with beautiful and healthy kids:) ..I cant wait to see pics of his bride-to-be, the girl who stole his heart, she is very lucky...
Ya Alf mabrouk to Hashim and his WIFE (they got married not engaged),just like what Happend with Hamzah and Noor,they got married but probably the wedding ceremony will be later this year..

Last edited:
Iman said:
Is Fahda from family Al Saud?

no she is not , her mother from Alsudairy family and as I heared that Alsudairy are the family of the mother of the late king . ( knig Fahad ) .

Mahoogie said:
I am wondering the same...:confused:
I had a feeling he will marry a saudi girl,cuz his transformation must have had smthing to do with it,and the rumors I heard about him getting eng. a few months ago but I got the name and her being his cousin wrong :D

closesttoheaven said:
I really doubt that is was planned by queen noor.do you really think she planse a marriage she isnt able to attend?she attended king husseins funeral.so when she planned that marriage - she would have attendet there too - its her baby - even if hes already 24 years old-
and the princess is now a princess and wasnt a princess until she married hashim or?its *only* a rich saudi family...

thats the first time - after phs marriage - that it seems to me like a planned marriage - and not real love marriage.:(

but I wish both much luck...

I think QN has nothing to do with it...:eek:
Man! their world is soooo complicated :(

Becky24 said:
Happy for Hashem, but that sucks for us! Ahh...oh well, I hope we get to see some engagement photos soon. I hope this is just another rumor, to be honest.
it's not it's officially announced,as i said before they are married not eng.

Royal Saudi family are discrect about them daughters. How can Prince Hashem seen her? of it is arranged?

houri said:
she is not a princess by birth but she is now aprincess because she is the wife of a prince Hashem .

Yea ur right..I just realized that...:D

Back
Top Bottom