The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 01-07-2006, 08:08 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 91
Prince Hashem of Jordan and Fahdah Abunayyan: 15 April 2006

Latest News :
Prince Hashem got engaged to a Saudi Girl Called Fahdah Abu Neyaan
a very very very rich saudi family...her grandmother is American
King Abduallah visited Saudi today for the official perposal
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-07-2006, 08:09 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 3,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jood
Latest News :
Prince Hashem got engaged to a Saudi Girl Called Fahdah Abu Neyaan
a very very very rich saudi family...her grandmother is American
King Abduallah visited Saudi today for the official perposal
Could you please provide a source for this information El Jood?
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-07-2006, 08:38 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
Could you please provide a source for this information El Jood?
The girls cousin....
king abduallah arrived to riyadh today for private visit for few hours and went back it was on TV today...

i went through the jordanina papers didnt find anythig about the visit but i read it in jewlls of arabia and the what was written :
King Arrives in Saudi Arabia

His Majesty King Abdullah II arrived on Friday in Riyadh on a several- hour private visit to Saudi Arabia. Upon arrival at Riyadh Airport, the King was received by Emir of Riyadh Prince Salman bin Abdel Aziz as well as a number of senior Saudi officials. The King is accompanied by HRH Prince Hamza bin Al Hussein and HRH Prince Hashem bin Al Hussein. On the other hand, HRH Prince Ali bin Al Hussein was sworn in as Regent during the King's absence abroad.
January 6 2006

plus i never post any news that i am not 100% sure of
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-07-2006, 10:40 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 3,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jood
The girls cousin....
king abduallah arrived to riyadh today for private visit for few hours and went back it was on TV today...

i went through the jordanina papers didnt find anythig about the visit but i read it in jewlls of arabia and the what was written :
King Arrives in Saudi Arabia

His Majesty King Abdullah II arrived on Friday in Riyadh on a several- hour private visit to Saudi Arabia. Upon arrival at Riyadh Airport, the King was received by Emir of Riyadh Prince Salman bin Abdel Aziz as well as a number of senior Saudi officials. The King is accompanied by HRH Prince Hamza bin Al Hussein and HRH Prince Hashem bin Al Hussein. On the other hand, HRH Prince Ali bin Al Hussein was sworn in as Regent during the King's absence abroad.
January 6 2006
I don't think that a private visit by the King and Hashem amounts to an engagement. It is still considered speculation as far as I am concerned, especially since it is not published in any source that I would consider legitimate -- the bride to be's cousin is not legitimate since she doesn't even have a name. And there is no official communication from the royal court.

The King and Hashem could've been in Saudia Arabia for a private visit for any number of reasons.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-08-2006, 12:05 AM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
I don't think that a private visit by the King and Hashem amounts to an engagement. It is still considered speculation as far as I am concerned, especially since it is not published in any source that I would consider legitimate -- the bride to be's cousin is not legitimate since she doesn't even have a name. And there is no official communication from the royal court.

The King and Hashem could've been in Saudia Arabia for a private visit for any number of reasons.
Oh trust me u never know!
everything is possible,I am not surprized at all...Let's wait and see!

Fahdah? is this a name?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-08-2006, 05:15 AM
houri's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
Fahdah? is this a name?
yes , Fahdah is a girl name :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jood
Latest News :
Prince Hashem got engaged to a Saudi Girl Called Fahdah Abu Neyaan
a very very very rich saudi family...her grandmother is American
King Abduallah visited Saudi today for the official perposal
Thanx a lot for the information :)

in fact I can believe this news , because it is the only thing I can explaine the ( private visit by the King with his two brothers ) .

let us wait and see ^_^
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-08-2006, 06:29 AM
elizahawthorne's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: , United Kingdom
Posts: 350
well I dunno, I'd rather wait for real news rather than speculating and jumping to conclusions specially since that's not allowed here at TRF
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: n/a, United Kingdom
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jood
Latest News :
Prince Hashem got engaged to a Saudi Girl Called Fahdah Abu Neyaan
a very very very rich saudi family...her grandmother is American
King Abduallah visited Saudi today for the official perposal
wherefrom do you know?
I mean - when it wasnt in any newspaper or so - wherefrom do you know the name and so?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-08-2006, 09:01 AM
salma's Avatar
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---, Portugal
Posts: 8,867
from petra:Prince Hashem Engaged to Princess FahdahPet0297 4 0111 Prince Hashem Engaged to Princess Fahdah Amman, Jan. 8 (Petra)--In the presence of His Majesty King Abdullah II and the Prince of Riyadh Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, His Royal Highness Prince Hashem Bin Al Hussein was engaged to Her Royal Highness Princess Fahdah, the daughter of Mohammad Bin Ibrahim Bin Salman Abu Niyan in Riyadh . The engagement ceremony was attended by His Royal Highness Prince Hamzah Bin Al Hussein and the Family of Abu Niyan. //Petra// 081346 Local JAN 2006 
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: n/a, United Kingdom
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by salma
from petra:Prince Hashem Engaged to Princess FahdahPet0297 4 0111 Prince Hashem Engaged to Princess Fahdah Amman, Jan. 8 (Petra)--In the presence of His Majesty King Abdullah II and the Prince of Riyadh Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, His Royal Highness Prince Hashem Bin Al Hussein was engaged to Her Royal Highness Princess Fahdah, the daughter of Mohammad Bin Ibrahim Bin Salman Abu Niyan in Riyadh . The engagement ceremony was attended by His Royal Highness Prince Hamzah Bin Al Hussein and the Family of Abu Niyan. //Petra// 081346 Local JAN 2006 
oh oh

dunno what to say about.
will he stay in jordan with his wife?
and where was queen noor - and hashems sisters?
didnt they attend it?!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-08-2006, 10:54 AM
Mahoogie's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 312
A New Years Surprise

Prince Hashem starts the year with a bang by surprising us with his engagement.. ...we lost another handsome bachelor Prince :( .this is a bit shocking to many here and a bit disappointing too..I was dreaming of getting engaged to him someday but I lost chances now:(.. .but life must go on...I want to marry my boyfriend now in order to forget Hashim totally..lol..lol. .Just best wishes to the couple and hope they will have a very happy future together blessed with beautiful and healthy kids:) ..I cant wait to see pics of his bride-to-be, the girl who stole his heart, she is very lucky...
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-08-2006, 10:55 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: beirut, Lebanon
Posts: 13
great news, so he is like all his brothers and he want to get marry young, great news i wonder how did prince hashem and FAHDA meet did they know each other , or they never met, or it's a tarditional engagement. wll know in the next few days. great we r going to see pictures of hashem and his fiance, hope she pretty to deserv hashem.
__________________
Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children. GIBRAN
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Mahoogie's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 312
I am wondering why Prince Hamzah and Prince Hashem marry Arabian royal princesses?..Is this planned by Queen Noor or KA?..KA didnt marry a royalty, Queen Rania was a commoner.Prince Ali married a commoner..I know that royalty should marry a royalty but oftentimes this is not followed nowadays, because Princes fell for commoners..might be Hashem fell for a princess,or it can be that Queen Noor wanted her children to follow the royal tradition of marrying someone from royalty .Lets just wait and see if Raiyah or Iman will marry a royal prince someday.Theres a big possibility that they would..
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: n/a, United Kingdom
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoogie
I am wondering why Prince Hamzah and Prince Hashem marry Arabian royal princesses?..Is this planned by Queen Noor or KA?..KA didnt marry a royalty, Queen Rania was a commoner.Prince Ali married a commoner..I know that royalty should marry a royalty but oftentimes this is not followed nowadays, because Princes fell for commoners..might be Hashem fell for a princess,or it can be that Queen Noor wanted her children to follow the royal tradition of marrying someone from royalty .Lets just wait and see if Raiyah or Iman will marry a royal prince someday.Theres a big possibility that they would..
I really doubt that is was planned by queen noor.do you really think she planse a marriage she isnt able to attend?she attended king husseins funeral.so when she planned that marriage - she would have attendet there too - its her baby - even if hes already 24 years old-
and the princess is now a princess and wasnt a princess until she married hashim or?its *only* a rich saudi family...

thats the first time - after phs marriage - that it seems to me like a planned marriage - and not real love marriage.:(

but I wish both much luck...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Morocco, Netherlands
Posts: 86
Now, I can understand why Prince Hashem had/ has a beard and dress more traditionals clothes the latste months.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Becky24's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 172
Happy for Hashem, but that sucks for us! Ahh...oh well, I hope we get to see some engagement photos soon. I hope this is just another rumor, to be honest.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 629
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jood
The girls cousin....
king abduallah arrived to riyadh today for private visit for few hours and went back it was on TV today...

i went through the jordanina papers didnt find anythig about the visit but i read it in jewlls of arabia and the what was written :
King Arrives in Saudi Arabia

His Majesty King Abdullah II arrived on Friday in Riyadh on a several- hour private visit to Saudi Arabia. Upon arrival at Riyadh Airport, the King was received by Emir of Riyadh Prince Salman bin Abdel Aziz as well as a number of senior Saudi officials. The King is accompanied by HRH Prince Hamza bin Al Hussein and HRH Prince Hashem bin Al Hussein. On the other hand, HRH Prince Ali bin Al Hussein was sworn in as Regent during the King's absence abroad.
January 6 2006



you know the girl's cousin?? really? what did she say about the girl, or about the match?

ahh, well, i dont think its a rumour, i mean, its in petra, right?its true, im 100% sure. But will we see pictures?the enagement was In SA, not in Jordan, so we might not see the pictures. i wonder what she looks like.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Becky24's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 172
Yes, I have to agrre with you, cd 1. If it's in Petra, then it's true. Just dilluding myself, I guess. We might get to see some of the pictures. Maybe just further down the line, since the ceremony wasn't in Jordan.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-08-2006, 02:54 PM
houri's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 689
I am very happy for prince Hashem , when I read the news that the king and his two brothers went to SA in privet visit I just say to my self it must be visit for engagement .


El Jood , Please give us more information about Fahda .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoogie
I am wondering why Prince Hamzah and Prince Hashem marry Arabian royal princesses?..Is this planned by Queen Noor or KA?..KA didnt marry a royalty, Queen Rania was a commoner.Prince Ali married a commoner..I know that royalty should marry a royalty but oftentimes this is not followed nowadays, because Princes fell for commoners..might be Hashem fell for a princess,or it can be that Queen Noor wanted her children to follow the royal tradition of marrying someone from royalty .Lets just wait and see if Raiyah or Iman will marry a royal prince someday.Theres a big possibility that they would..
she is not a princess by birth but she is now aprincess because she is the wife of a prince Hashem .
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-08-2006, 04:10 PM
tesaweer's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
I am very happy for prince Hashem , when I read the news that the king and his two brothers went to SA in privet visit I just say to my self it must be visit for engagement .


El Jood , Please give us more information about Fahda .
The news of the engagements is true and Fahdah is a very very beautiful girl, her mother is a famous saudi painter( Sherifah alsudairy )whose father is related to the royal family and mother is american, fahdah's father is from a good and rich family. Congratulations to the happy couple and by the way they knew each other i knew they met at an exhibition, hope this will help, i don't think we'll see photos before Eid as the hashemite diwan is still officially in mourning for the late ruler of dubai.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit current events engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king constantine ii king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympics ottoman poland pom president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess letizia princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion princess of asturias queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:45 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]