Prince Hashem of Jordan and Fahdah Abunayyan: 15 April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lovy_bear said:
Well it's my personal viewpoint, that if an individual hardly spends any time with their child(ren) on purpose (especially from their infancy to adolescence), that they aren't being very parental. Although, if the person does have a good reason for not being able to bond with his or her kid(s) on a regular basis or even at all, then that's different.

But as I stated in my last post, the idea of Noor playing favourites in the maternal realm is simply a rumour and could very well be an outright lie. She seemed to speak very lovingly of each one of her (biological) children, while being interviewed on a TV show in the recent past (an interview that I personally watched).

And as for Hashim, perhaps his decision to marry an alleged older woman has nothing at all to do with (partly) longing for a motherly replacement. There are a whole multitude of factors as to why a couple can become attracted to one another, especially when it comes to relationships.

i totally agree!!!:)

I've moved some of the general comments about Prince Hashem into his Current News thread, reserving this thread specifically for news and articles about his marriage.

Alexandria
Jordanian Forums Moderator

Oh no wonder some of my posts were in the other thread on Prince Hashem! lol I thought I was already sufferring from dementia or something...

So were there ANY pictures of the bride released?:confused:

I don't think there is any picture of the bride available yet. :-(

Hi, I'm new here. How do Jordan weddings work? Do they have a private ceremony first (family only) and then later on have a public ceremony? How much time is in between? How was Hamzah's wedding done?
It's very interesting to learn about other cultures. I'm enjoying reading these discussions. :)

do u think princess fahda is wearing hegab or نقاب i dont know the name of it in english as she is from saudi arabia

I'd be surprised if she did, but then again she might.
A lot of Saudi women, including Saudi princesses (i know Fahdah isnt one) dress ultra-western outside of Saudi Arabia.

marmarina said:
do u think princess fahda is wearing hegab or نقاب i dont know the name of it in english as she is from saudi arabia

We may never know. Although with the way Prince Hashem dresses nowadays perhaps it would suggest that Princess Fahdah wears the hijab. I'm not really sure about the Nikab.

Is the bride, a Saudi Princess?:)

closesttoheaven said:
no - she is not - only now that she is prince hashems wife - she is called princess.

Oh, so she wasn't a princess before? But was she still from the house of Saud?:)

Laraib said:
Oh, so she wasn't a princess before? But was she still from the house of Saud?:)

no she wasnt ;)
but as far as i know - she is related to the royal saudi family!

closesttoheaven said:
no she wasnt ;)
but as far as i know - she is related to the royal saudi family!

she is about 22/23 not older than him. she is related to the al saud family, through her mothers father.... a distant relative.

Oh so she isn't older than him at all? Now I'm confused.

marmarina said:

ummm U never know,she probably wears a hijab in SA but we dunno if she will wear a hijab once she leaves and live in Jordan.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
I'd be surprised if she did, but then again she might.
A lot of Saudi women, including Saudi princesses (i know Fahdah isnt one) dress ultra-western outside of Saudi Arabia.

Exactely,my point. Let's wait and see,or umm we might never see,lol

nayeli0016 said:
Oh so she isn't older than him at all? Now I'm confused.

Me too,I was sure I read somwhere she was older than him,I won't be shocked if she was!

Yeah, there's nothing really wrong if she was older than him :)

lil Monkey said:
ummm U never know,she probably wears a hijab in SA but we dunno if she will wear a hijab once she leaves and live in Jordan.

HEHE exactly

What are we really talking about? I mean if she is 2 or 4 years olders it is not like she is elizabeth taylor or he wants a mother. A man always looks older when the age difference is not that huge. He saw her he liked her, she liked him, thats what matter.

Does anyone have an idea if Prince Hashem would be residing in Saudi Arabia?

Dunya said:
What are we really talking about? I mean if she is 2 or 4 years olders it is not like she is elizabeth taylor or he wants a mother. A man always looks older when the age difference is not that huge. He saw her he liked her, she liked him, thats what matter.

so right.and prince hashim doesnt look like his age too.so maybe its good when she is older - because they have one level or so :)

Dunya said:
I agree, as long as they like each other. Besides, it's not that big of an age difference anyway. Very well put, Dunya!:)

lil Monkey said:

Are you sure she even WEARS a hijab. I know it might not be true, but one time I was watching this "exclusive" thing on 20/20 about Saudi Royals. According to them, due to their luxurious life styles and endless resources, many of them study abroad, from a young age, and hence become accustomed to living that way. Many of the Saudi Princess DON'T wear hijabs, and since they hardly recieve and press coverage it's easy for them to stay that way. Not saying that some of them MIGHT wear a hijab, but according to the program, they don't wear hijabs,etc. and it's easy to live that way, since they own the kingdom, own the press etc. so the news never gets out. You never know, this all could be a lie?:confused: :)

Laraib said:
Are you sure she even WEARS a hijab. I know it might not be true, but one time I was watching this "exclusive" thing on 20/20 about Saudi Royals. According to them, due to their luxurious life styles and endless resources, many of them study abroad, from a young age, and hence become accustomed to living that way. Many of the Saudi Princess DON'T wear hijabs, and since they hardly recieve and press coverage it's easy for them to stay that way. Not saying that some of them MIGHT wear a hijab, but according to the program, they don't wear hijabs,etc. and it's easy to live that way, since they own the kingdom, own the press etc. so the news never gets out. You never know, this all could be a lie?:confused: :)

i dunno what it means to be royality in saudi arabia - but as far as i know from saudi friends (who are not royals but have a high status) they all have to wear the hijab and so on - when they are together with men... you know the black whole body robe...
so i think she has to do so too when shes out in the streets or so...

Laraib said:

when they are out and about in saudi they cover - as the law says. in the privacy of their own homes, many do not wear it. as for when they are abroad, nearly none wear it. if you have ever been to london, paris, cannes etc.... in the summer, you'd see that they are more open then most europeans. both royals and "normals".

I have feeling that she wear hijab , but who knows ? , I hope at least to see a picture for them togather .

Back
Top Bottom