Prince Hashem of Jordan and Fahdah Abunayyan: 15 April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you all - I'm not so confused now! And the engagement apparently made the news here in the States - my manager said she saw it on the news here about a week ago. I was jealous! I couldn't believe I missed that.

Yeah, I hope his kids would inherit most of his looks, lol with all due respect to his wife of course, who knows his wife may be really beautiful afterall her grandmother's American.
Btw, pardon me for my naivity, but what's the purpose of having a Kitb al Katab? Or whatever that is called, sorry I think I spelled it wrong.
Happy Eid Mubarak by the way :)

nayeli0016 said:
Yeah, I hope his kids would inherit most of his looks, lol with all due respect to his wife of course, who knows his wife may be really beautiful afterall her grandmother's American.
Btw, pardon me for my naivity, but what's the purpose of having a Kitb al Katab? Or whatever that is called, sorry I think I spelled it wrong.
Happy Eid Mubarak by the way :)

having an American grandmother doesnt mean one has to be beautiful, nor does it mean that one cant be beautiful without American genes....

cd_1 said:
having an American grandmother doesnt mean one has to be beautiful, nor does it mean that one cant be beautiful without American genes....
yep! people keep pointing out that her grandma is America,with all respect , does her GRANDMA (not her mother or dad,her GRANDMA!!!) being an American makes her that special? I just dun get the point? even the media keeps pointing that out,which is smthing I can't really understand:confused:

....what about queen noor .... she attended or not...

Last edited:
lil Monkey said:
yep! people keep pointing out that her grandma is America,with all respect , does her GRANDMA (not her mother or dad,her GRANDMA!!!) being an American makes her that special? I just dun get the point? even the media keeps pointing that out,which is smthing I can't really understand:confused:

it sounds really a bit racial (is it the right word?)
but maybe it is only because prince hashims mother queen noor is an american.
so maybe thats a reason to tell all the time that her granny is one too :confused:

Does anyone know when is the wedding reception is going to be held? Tanx..;)

cd_1 said:

Pardon me if I sounded inappropriate and illogical, I never intended such connotation. What I was trying to say is that with someone having a seemingly biracial or multiracial background for that matter, can make him/her uniquely attractive, that's all. :rolleyes:

And yeah Closetoheaven, probably that was the reason why the press wanted to highlight that particular piece of information.

Sorry for the misunderstanding folks! :)

"Pardon me if I sounded inappropriate and illogical, I never intended such connotation. What I was trying to say is that with someone having a seemingly biracial or multiracial background for that matter, can make him/her uniquely attractive, that's all. :rolleyes: "

I wouldn't worry, I can't speak for others, but I understood what you meant by that comment.

nayeli0016 said:
Pardon me if I sounded inappropriate and illogical, I never intended such connotation. What I was trying to say is that with someone having a seemingly biracial or multiracial background for that matter, can make him/her uniquely attractive, that's all. :rolleyes:

And yeah Closetoheaven, probably that was the reason why the press wanted to highlight that particular piece of information.

Sorry for the misunderstanding folks! :)

lol Dun worry,U didn't say anything wrong at all,I was just wondering y the media kept stressing that point out...

lil Monkey said:
lol Dun worry,U didn't say anything wrong at all,I was just wondering y the media kept stressing that point out...

did they stress it ? I must have missed it ...

oh nayeli0016, its ok, i sounded a little angry there, but i didnt mean to! I agree with lil Monkey, people are stressing that fact a whole lot, but maybe thats because thats one of the few peices of information available on her..

I've been looking around the thread, and can't seem to find any pictures of the couple.Does ANYONE have any pictures? Does anyone have any pictures of the girl, even if its BEFORE she got married to Hashem?

THANKYOU!!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

cd_1 said:
oh nayeli0016, its ok, i sounded a little angry there, but i didnt mean to! I agree with lil Monkey, people are stressing that fact a whole lot, but maybe thats because thats one of the few peices of information available on her..

I know you didn't mean it cd_1 :) , sometimes this form of communication, that is, through simple texts could draw a lot of misunderstandings, nevertheless its important that we try to clarify certain things before everything just gets misconstrued.

By the way, I'm still wondering if Prince Hashem would be residing in Saudi Arabia after his wedding to Princess Fahdah. One more thing, would Princess Fahdah hold a title as Princess of Jordan and not of Saudi Arabia? Or it doesn't really change at all? Sorry for the apparently senseless question, I honestly have no idea how things work in those Royal houses. :D

nayeli0016 said:
I know you didn't mean it cd_1 :) , sometimes this form of communication, that is, through simple texts could draw a lot of misunderstandings, nevertheless its important that we try to clarify certain things before everything just gets misconstrued.

By the way, I'm still wondering if Prince Hashem would be residing in Saudi Arabia after his wedding to Princess Fahdah. One more thing, would Princess Fahdah hold a title as Princess of Jordan and not of Saudi Arabia? Or it doesn't really change at all? Sorry for the apparently senseless question, I honestly have no idea how things work in those Royal houses. :D

She is NOT a SAudi princess,she only holds the title of princess cuz she's Hashim's wife :)
She will probably be living with her husband in Jordan :confused:

Thank you for the info lil monkey! So she's actually a commoner right? What a lucky girl she is. :)

Does anyone know how long they were together before they were married? Or how they met?

listen

from a very accurate source:
-They only met 6 weeks ago.
-very pretty
-She was in Jordan recently
-she is in Riyadh now.
-they were meant to have an engagement dinner but it was postponed due to the death of the Emir of Kuwait.
-She is 2 years older than him

PrincesPrincess said:
-very pretty
-she is in Riyadh now.
-they were meant to have an engagement dinner but it was postponed due to the death of the Emir of Kuwait.

,they only met 6 weeks ago? well,I thought they were engaged back in August,that was what we heard...Older than him? :eek: now that's a shock,I just hope she's pretty as u said!
Can't wait to see the pics,I wonder smtimes how they think,it's nice to know....:confused:

Yeah, I thought they were engaged long before that. That's strange. It is indeed interesting to know what goes on in the head of those royals sometimes.

lil Monkey said:
,...Older than him? :eek: now that's a shock,I just hope she's pretty as u said!
....:confused:

well prince Hashem will not be the first , princess Rhym older than prince Ali , and I believe it is important to be smart more than to be pretty , I hope she a wise young leady to survive in the Jordan royal family .

Last edited:
Yeah the intellect is much alluring than the physical beauty of a person.

PrincesPrincess said:
-very pretty
-she is in Riyadh now.

thats not a long time - six weeks *lol*
but a marriage - means forever.hope they will be happy both!
prince hashem remembers me on king hussein/queen noor
like the father so the son :D

thanks for the informations.everything a bit confusing

closesttoheaven said:
thats not a long time - six weeks *lol*
but a marriage - means forever.hope they will be happy both!
prince hashem remembers me on king hussein/queen noor
like the father so the son :D

thanks for the informations.everything a bit confusing

what do you mean by "hashem remembers me on king hussein/queen noor"?

El Jood

now we know EL JOOD is not fulfilling what she pretended (the picture of the girl). :cool:

PrincesPrincess said:
what do you mean by "hashem remembers me on king hussein/queen noor"?

Hi, I guess she meant remineds me of the late King Hussein and Queen Noor maybe because they fell in love and got married in a short time.

Back
Top Bottom