The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-22-2006, 01:46 PM
Commoner

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well, I couldn't read all the posts as I am preoccupied at the moment but I did notice they were talking about a picture, went back a few pages and I saw the picture, it's Fahda alright, and as I mentioned before she doesn't wear Hijab. I am glad you all got the chance to see her. I am sure there will be more pictures in the future. P.S (she is prettier than in the picture posted) they do make a cute couple, I do agree. Wishing them all the best. Sorry this is a short post, just took a break from studying for my finals to post, It's stressful. I hope your all great. Miss you all. T.C.

Old 05-22-2006, 11:37 PM

She looks very beautiful. Congratulations to them both!

Old 05-23-2006, 07:35 AM
Gentry

Talking

Lo0oolz!
Amazing
That is exactly what my mother and sisters said when seeing the photo!!
I mean she is good looking but seems 2 or 3 years older than him …
Nevertheless they are a good looking couple..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monalisa
Thanks,nice catch

So she's not veiled as many thought,she's cute,but seems older than Hashim.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:37 AM
Nobility

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
I am not sure if I understand you , do you think it is really bad to be veiled , if so it is your opinion , but I must add also my opinion if princess Fahda was veiled it will add some points to her in my eyes ( as I said it is my personal opinion :) )
yes, it is your own opinion, why does everyone here forget that Hashim is half- American and that he has been always, but the from 6 of age to 11, studying and living in US ? Is it bad that Hash's wife is not veiled, houri ?
Are maybe Alia Al Feisal, P. Hayah, P. Zein, QR, QN, Noor Hamzah, etc. veiled ?
Old 05-24-2006, 01:50 AM
Nobility

what does being 1/2 or full American has to do with wearing the scarf/hijab? This assumption that the veil is about the West vs. the East only adds to Islamaphobia and ignorance. Let's just focus on how happy Hashim is with his bride and how cute they are together, instead on turning it into who wears the veil or who does not.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:09 AM
Courtier

The Princess looks beautiful, but what happened to Hashim?! He needs a clean shave and they'd be a gorgeous pair!
Old 05-24-2006, 12:31 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightrhapsody
The Princess looks beautiful, but what happened to Hashim?! He needs a clean shave and they'd be a gorgeous pair!
Hi!!
I'm sorry I don't agree with you. P. Hashem looks just perfect!!! It's good to look a bit shabby once in a while, don't you think?
Old 05-24-2006, 04:22 PM
Courtier

LOL, personal preference, I guess. I'm into the clean-shaven guy and the prince has a great face and bone structure
Old 05-25-2006, 12:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily62_1
yes, it is your own opinion, why does everyone here forget that Hashim is half- American and that he has been always, but the from 6 of age to 11, studying and living in US ? Is it bad that Hash's wife is not veiled, houri ?
emily my responed that you quoted is a response to some thing said by tesaweer , I don't call people bad or not by what they wear , what princess Fahda wear or not is not my business I just think if she was veiled that doesn't mean that she is not moderate , and also if she was veiled it will be new thing in the Jordan Royal family , in fact that will be more intersting to me ,as I said ( it is just my opinion ) :)

And by the way , from what I observed in the last year at least , prince Hashim not interest in his american side , so I am not sure why you keeping say that we should remamber that he half-amrican when he him self show no interst in that culture
Old 05-25-2006, 06:51 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily62_1
why is it so important for you - that he or we never forget he is half - american?
it doesnt matter if he is or not - he is a jordanian prince - ...
and i dont think that it is anyway related to his origin - if his wife is veiled or not.
its her own decision - not prince hashims.
Old 05-25-2006, 07:37 AM
Administrator

How about we show respect for the Marriage thread and conduct debates elsewhere.

thanks,
Warren
Royal Forums moderator
Old 05-25-2006, 09:54 PM
Nobility

they make a nice pair
Old 06-04-2006, 02:59 AM
Administrator

Please note this is the Marriage thread.

The Prince Hashem thread is here.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
from the Jordan royal family club ( and thanks to nyy_mrsnovem...) here is a picture of prince hashem and Fahdah, the women is beautiful!!! enjooooooooy!
I just recently found out that PH even existed, so I'm very surprised someone didn't find that picture before I did! (BTW I'm nyy_mrsnovember_26:p ). I also would like to wish them a very happy life together! They make a great looking couple.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mahala
I just recently found out that PH even existed, so I'm very surprised someone didn't find that picture before I did! (BTW I'm nyy_mrsnovember_26:p ). I also would like to wish them a very happy life together! They make a great looking couple.

first welcome to the forum :)
second , Thank you very much to found this lovely picture for prince Hashim and his wife , it is the first time we saw picture for her , I think the newspaper that you found the picture in , is the first newspaper post a picture for them together , there is no picture for them in any arabic newspaper or magazine :(
Old 06-04-2006, 11:06 PM
Courtier

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
I think the newspaper that you found the picture in , is the first newspaper post a picture for them together , there is no picture for them in any arabic newspaper or magazine :(
I found it online looking up Fahda's name, and I think it was taken with a hotel owner/manager (I think)or something because that's what the website looked like. Here's an article about their honey moon.

Princes of Jordan visit Toledo during their honeymoon in Peru
Wednesday 3 of May of 2006
21:22
AFP

LIMA. - President Alexander Toledo at night received Wednesday to the princes of Jordan, Hashem bin To the Hussein and her wife Fahda Hashem, who visits Peru as she leaves from his trip of weddings, informed the presidential secretariat.

The Jordanian princes make a tourist visit to the country and they expressed to Toledo its admiration to him by ciudadela Inca of Machu Picchu: “He is incredible, along with Petra, she is one of the great wonders of the world”, said Hashem.

Toledo visited in official form Jordan in May of 2005, where he subscribed with king Abdallah II an agreement of cultural integration. In that occasion the Jordanian city of Petra brother with ciudadela of Machu Picchu.

According to the presidential secretariat, the Jordanian princes chose Peru as destiny of trip after diffusion of documentary tourist “Peru, the royal tour”, of the televising chain international Travel Channel.

I thought it was soooo cute that they picked that place because they saw it on tv. I hope they had a lot of fun. That area looks like a beautiful place. Some where I'd def. love going.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:18 PM
Courtier

thanx for posting the article
I was wonder why they went to "Peru" , Now I have an answer .
Old 06-05-2006, 01:39 AM
Courtier

welcome princess Mahala :)
Old 06-07-2006, 12:15 PM

Hi moi ..well said indeed...agree 100% with ur argument and think there is much ado about nothing really.But being from same Saudi culture I do understand people's misconception sometimes...but I do wish that as people ask Saudi's to be more open minded and more accepting and understanding of other cultures, they-others- should do so towards Saudis and their cultures..it's just as fair..don't u think?
Old 06-07-2006, 01:17 PM

HI every 1..you all are talking about prince Hashem and his wife's picture,,,but I can't find it anywhere...could someone help plz..show the link or something?
Thanks in advance