The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-19-2006, 06:36 PM
Courtier

Heidi , lil Monkey arleady post this picture , if you have other pictures for them pleas post :)

Old 05-19-2006, 07:17 PM
Aristocracy

I know it is traditional in some Middle Eastern monarchies to have numerous wives, will Prince Hashem marry more at a future time?

Old 05-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreDoc
I know it is traditional in some Middle Eastern monarchies to have numerous wives, will Prince Hashem marry more at a future time?
Dear God No . Now that we're all happy that we saw Fahdah and delighted that she's not veiled or anything but just a normal, modern and may I add quiet a pretty young woman, are we going to go about is he going to marry again, I don't mean you in particular PreDoc, and let me assure you it is not a tradional thing in the Middle East to marry more than one wife it is rather a personal choice and in some middle eastern countries like Tunisia it is actually illegal, hope this will help. And many many thanx for LilMonkey for this TRF's exclusive and first photo, I guess we'll see more now that the myth is resolved, thanx dear soooo much :) :)
Old 05-19-2006, 08:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaweer
and delighted that she's not veiled or anything but just a normal, modern
I am not sure if I understand you , do you think it is really bad to be veiled , if so it is your opinion , but I must add also my opinion if princess Fahda was veiled it will add some points to her in my eyes ( as I said it is my personal opinion :) )
Old 05-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Dear God No . Now that we're all happy that we saw Fahdah and delighted that she's not veiled or anything but just a normal, modern
There's nothing unnormal in wearing veil,and it doesn't refrain to be modern,it's just a question of choices and convictions.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:35 PM
Courtier

No point in arguing this, now we live in a world where a non-veiled one is modern and normal and the veiled one....anyway it's off topic
Thanks for the picture, they're both cute and happy:)May God bless them:o
Old 05-19-2006, 10:45 PM
Commoner

Thanks for the photo. They look so cute together! I hope they will be happy.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
for this TRF's exclusive and first photo
it's our first, but not exclusive to us: it came from another Yahoo!Group. but many, many thanks anyway to lil_Monkey for posting the pic! :)
Old 05-20-2006, 03:39 AM
Gentry

princess fahda looks cute but i want 2 knowher age.
Old 05-20-2006, 04:25 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmarina
princess fahda looks cute but i want 2 knowher age.
she's about 25 years old, the same age as Hashim. there's more info on her given by our member Moi in the previous pages. :)
Old 05-20-2006, 10:39 AM
Nobility

The new Princess is really cute and she difently suits Prince hashim, congratulations to the royal couple, theyr gorgeous together!
Old 05-20-2006, 02:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
from the Jordan royal family club ( and thanks to nyy_mrsnovem...) here is a picture of prince hashem and Fahdah, the women is beautiful!!! enjooooooooy!
Wow! She is beautiful! Thank you for the picture! Finally!
Old 05-20-2006, 03:34 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
I am not sure if I understand you , do you think it is really bad to be veiled , if so it is your opinion , but I must add also my opinion if princess Fahda was veiled it will add some points to her in my eyes ( as I said it is my personal opinion :) )
No houri I surely did not mean it is bad at all to be veiled, it is of course a matter of choice and belief as muslims and no one can say anything about that. I was just mentioning some of the points discussed over and over about Fahdah and what she looks like and whether or not she wears a hijab, and BTW Monalisa I agree with you that wearing a veil is not unnormal and a matter of choice and certainly some of the most admired women( be it modern or traditional ) wear hijab like Mrs Emina Erdogan of Turkey, so my point was now that we know she doesn't what's next? I wanted PreDoc to know that not every one in the Middle East marries more than once, it is a chance to explain to people about our traditions and culture or even our religion, I did that in this forum by answering many questions before as best as I could to help others understand about our society. I by the way will always appreciate your and everybody else's opinion
Old 05-20-2006, 05:58 PM
Courtier

tesaweer , thanx for explaining your point .
Old 05-20-2006, 06:28 PM
Serene Highness

Fahdah is gorgeous with such a beguiling smile and Prince Hashem looks happier than he's looked in awhile. They obviously got the private wedding they wanted and now have decided it's OK to have a photo together now and then. Good for them and I hope they have a wonderful marriage.
Old 05-20-2006, 08:56 PM
Commoner

Hi!!
I'm new here, even though I've been reading some threads and following youd discussions with great interest, and just wanted to say it's good to see such a nice looking couple - all relaxed and smiley - as that of Hashim and Fahdah.
I was a bit surprised to see him so... changed? Maybe marriage suits him =)
Have a great day!
Old 05-20-2006, 09:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by calpurnia
Hi!!
I'm new here, even though I've been reading some threads and following youd discussions with great interest, and just wanted to say it's good to see such a nice looking couple - all relaxed and smiley - as that of Hashim and Fahdah.
I was a bit surprised to see him so... changed? Maybe marriage suits him =)
Have a great day!

I agree that marriage seems to suit him! He's been through so much as it was on his watch as Regent when the bombings and missle attacks occured and the stress was evident on his face. It was wonderful to see them both looking so relaxed and happy! I'm wondering when QN will put some mention of their wedding on her website. There won't be photos, of course, but I think this occasion merits some notice there--and, to date, nothing.
Old 05-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Commoner

It's actually weird that, apart from the obvious official report, no mention of the wedding has been made by any family members. Perhaps P.H asked them not to do so, so that he'd be able to enjoy his honeymoon with P.F. (?) Who knows?
Old 05-21-2006, 11:19 AM
Commoner

many congratulations to the newlywed! princess fahdah is very beautiful and a perfect match for prince hashim!together they make a stunning couple!well done prince hashim!
Old 05-21-2006, 03:20 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monalisa
Thanks,nice catch

So she's not veiled as many thought,she's cute,but seems older than Hashim.
I thought she would wear a veil too. :) Anyways, she pretty and they both make a cute couple. I wish them the best of luck in the future. Who is the guy standing with them in the picture?:)