Prince Hashem of Jordan and Fahdah Abunayyan: 15 April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How about we show respect for the Marriage thread and conduct debates elsewhere.

thanks,
Warren
Royal Forums moderator

Please note this is the Marriage thread.

The Prince Hashem thread is here.

lil Monkey said:
from the Jordan royal family club ( and thanks to nyy_mrsnovem...) here is a picture of prince hashem and Fahdah, the women is beautiful!!! enjooooooooy!

I just recently found out that PH even existed, so I'm very surprised someone didn't find that picture before I did! (BTW I'm nyy_mrsnovember_26:p ). I also would like to wish them a very happy life together! They make a great looking couple.

Princess Mahala said:
I just recently found out that PH even existed, so I'm very surprised someone didn't find that picture before I did! (BTW I'm nyy_mrsnovember_26:p ). I also would like to wish them a very happy life together! They make a great looking couple.

first welcome to the forum :)
second , Thank you very much to found this lovely picture for prince Hashim and his wife , it is the first time we saw picture for her , I think the newspaper that you found the picture in , is the first newspaper post a picture for them together , there is no picture for them in any arabic newspaper or magazine :(

houri said:
I think the newspaper that you found the picture in , is the first newspaper post a picture for them together , there is no picture for them in any arabic newspaper or magazine :(

I found it online looking up Fahda's name, and I think it was taken with a hotel owner/manager (I think)or something because that's what the website looked like. Here's an article about their honey moon.

Princes of Jordan visit Toledo during their honeymoon in Peru
Wednesday 3 of May of 2006
21:22
AFP

LIMA. - President Alexander Toledo at night received Wednesday to the princes of Jordan, Hashem bin To the Hussein and her wife Fahda Hashem, who visits Peru as she leaves from his trip of weddings, informed the presidential secretariat.

The Jordanian princes make a tourist visit to the country and they expressed to Toledo its admiration to him by ciudadela Inca of Machu Picchu: “He is incredible, along with Petra, she is one of the great wonders of the world”, said Hashem.

Toledo visited in official form Jordan in May of 2005, where he subscribed with king Abdallah II an agreement of cultural integration. In that occasion the Jordanian city of Petra brother with ciudadela of Machu Picchu.

According to the presidential secretariat, the Jordanian princes chose Peru as destiny of trip after diffusion of documentary tourist “Peru, the royal tour”, of the televising chain international Travel Channel.

I thought it was soooo cute that they picked that place because they saw it on tv. I hope they had a lot of fun. That area looks like a beautiful place. Some where I'd def. love going. :D

Last edited:
thanx for posting the article
I was wonder why they went to "Peru" , Now I have an answer .

Hi moi ..well said indeed...agree 100% with ur argument and think there is much ado about nothing really.But being from same Saudi culture I do understand people's misconception sometimes...but I do wish that as people ask Saudi's to be more open minded and more accepting and understanding of other cultures, they-others- should do so towards Saudis and their cultures..it's just as fair..don't u think?

HI every 1..you all are talking about prince Hashem and his wife's picture,,,but I can't find it anywhere...could someone help plz..show the link or something?
Thanks in advance

seema123 said:
HI every 1..you all are talking about prince Hashem and his wife's picture,,,but I can't find it anywhere...could someone help plz..show the link or something?
Thanks in advance

This´s the pic of Hashem with Fahdah in Peru:) .
From
http://www.tnews.com.pe/ncomercial/nc42.htm

I think they make such a beautiful pair! I hope they take some official photos soon. That would be really nice to see!

Thank you Princess mahala for your post but I stil disappointed. There is no photo of Princess Fahda on her wedding day.

No I think there weren't any taken. I've looked very hard and I guess they asked for the photographers not to take pictures of her (?) That's very disapointing because she's such a pretty girl.

Maybe we will see it after a couple years.

Joumana said:
Maybe we will see it after a couple years.

i hope we will see some pictures with her in the next months...but the wedding pictures... its good to hide them.thats a very private ceremony.:rolleyes:

Princess Mahala said:
No I think there weren't any taken. I've looked very hard and I guess they asked for the photographers not to take pictures of her (?) That's very disapointing because she's such a pretty girl.
Hi there, I assure you they did not ask photographers not to take pictures of her, why would they? Photographers were there and many photos were taken with Fahdah in most of them, the question is why should they be in the private domain, they are a discrete couple, he is a prince yes but not a crown prince like Hamzah was, nor is he in anyway in line for the throne and most importantly they decided not to publish them, not because she doesn't want to or thinks it's haram or forbidden, she is not like that she is very nice and modern, a muslim young woman with an open mind and solid beliefs of her religion and duty, and you'll see more pictures when they think it is the right time, and I can assure again princess Mahala you won't be disappointed ;)

tesaweer said:
Hi there, I assure you they did not ask photographers not to take pictures of her, why would they? Photographers were there and many photos were taken with Fahdah in most of them, the question is why should they be in the private domain, they are a discrete couple, he is a prince yes but not a crown prince like Hamzah was, nor is he in anyway in line for the throne and most importantly they decided not to publish them, not because she doesn't want to or thinks it's haram or forbidden, she is not like that she is very nice and modern, a muslim young woman with an open mind and solid beliefs of her religion and duty, and you'll see more pictures when they think it is the right time, and I can assure again princess Mahala you won't be disappointed ;)

do you mean photographers or journalists?with photographers i understand family members and guests...but nothing like journalists.
i mean - any photographer like a family member or close friend wouldnt publish a picture...
but if there were journalists...they would publish,there are enough ways to publish a picture even if the couple would have asked not to do so.
so that makes me thinking that there werent any journalists and thats very okay and understandable.

Finally I got to Princess Fahdah. :) They really make a great couple. :)

Salma and Princess Mahala...thnx so much for the links provides...but URL is blocked on both..I guess being in Riyadh doesn't help..:)..still couldn't see the picture I wanna see of my country woman princess Fahda..:((...any 1 can help?

Hi everyone! just a suggestion, to our dear mods as well--maybe we can rename the thread to "Marriage of Prince Hashim and Princess Fahdah", since we now know the identity of his wife? in a way, we're honoring Princess Fahdah also. :D

just a suggestion. thanks ;) :)

Last edited:
Princess Mahala said:
I think they make such a beautiful pair! I hope they take some official photos soon. That would be really nice to see!

I agree with you 100%! They do indeed make an excellent pair and i am happy they found each other!:)

closesttoheaven said:
can anybody explain why they married in saudi arabia?
and is it possible that ph stays there with his new wife?
Prince Hashim is living in Jordan, cause his love to his country can not be described... HE IS A REAL PRINCE IN ALL MEANS... MAY GOD BLESS HIS MAJESTY AND THE JORDANIAN ROYAL FAMILY...

khaled.majali said:
Prince Hashim is living in Jordan, cause his love to his country can not be described... HE IS A REAL PRINCE IN ALL MEANS... MAY GOD BLESS HIS MAJESTY AND THE JORDANIAN ROYAL FAMILY...

i know this - but the question was about the engagement... later he married in jordan and now everything is clear.

but thank you.

I asked in this board if there's a photo of the bride of Hashem, but my message dissappeared! I don't know much about their traditions in marriage and so on, that's why I asked.

Iwona said:
I asked in this board if there's a photo of the bride of Hashem, but my message dissappeared! I don't know much about their traditions in marriage and so on, that's why I asked.

If U looked well in the thread U will find that sm1 has posted a pic of her.
Thanks!

closesttoheaven said:
do you mean photographers or journalists?with photographers i understand family members and guests...but nothing like journalists.
i mean - any photographer like a family member or close friend wouldnt publish a picture...
but if there were journalists...they would publish,there are enough ways to publish a picture even if the couple would have asked not to do so.
so that makes me thinking that there werent any journalists and thats very okay and understandable.
I never mentioned any journalist, What I wrote was photographers (professional ones) as well as relatives and friends with private cameras all of them respected the wishes of the couple and never published or put on the net anything.

The article spoke about the Engagement of Prince Hashim and Princess Fahada of Saudia. It mentions his previous educational accreditions including the Royal Military Academy of Sandhurst in 2000.

It also mentions that he is the youngest Son of the late King Hussein II and very much alive and kicking Queen Noor of Jordan. It mentiones that he was sworn in as regent and that he had to tend to a Jordanian constitutional matter.

Finally it mentions that he is the decendant of the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.s and brother of King Abdullah II of Jordan and that both families have met and infeers that arrangements have been made.

So you can take this article as gospel, it is official and we just have to wait for the Wedding photographs. The official ones that is. Only is the House of Al-Saud desires it.

I hope this helps :flowers:

madonna23 said:
Can someone please translate this article??

http://elaph.com/ElaphWeb/Politics/2006/1/118859.htm

THanks!!

Last edited:
Yeah, there hasn't been any new photos of Prince Hashem. Perhaps he's just really concentrating more on his personal life than anything else at the moment. May Allah ease things for him.

Back
Top Bottom