The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-14-2006, 01:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi
Hi Lil monkey ... Your a friend, so I am glad to assist...
Yea I undestand what u mean ,and I respect u even more now,cuz thinking of it,Fahdah may not be able to defend herself here in public forums and it's good when sm1 knows the truth, to share with others and correct any misunderstanding as long as they keep a part from what they know (the important details) to themselves,which u are doing and which I think is the right thing to do

Anyway,Ur really sweet and ur words made me smile,Thank you so much :)

Send our warmest wishes to the couple if u can (I have been dreaming about both of them for a while now,lol,can't wait for the wedding,I hope it will take place when I am back in jordan though,lol)

Old 03-14-2006, 05:57 PM
Commoner

Dreaming about them?

Awww, thats so sweet.

... Thank you so much for your kind words, I am so touched, your a star !

:)

Take Care Hon. Hope to hear from you always !

Old 03-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi
Hi Iman,

I Hope all is well ...

Ok, I honestly dont understand why would come up with such a comment, and I think that if you really wanted to know the truth you would send me a private message instead of posting it like that. Which leads me to think your just trying to create friction.

I must state that I am hurt/offended by what you said, but then again, all I have to say in return is, I have never lied in everyday life to come to a post with people I never met and lie to them, and I am not really doing this to supply you guys with further information. If I said that thats my sole purpose I would be a liar, which again, I am not, but rather, I came to keep it straight as I think that Fahda has that right, in reality, every person has that right (which is that no false rumors are spread and taken for the truth especially when people aren't supplied with correct sources) and to be honest, at first I wasn't sure if I should post or or not, since I have been told about it by several people, but after visiting, I felt the need to just to make sure that I did what I can to help. Also, I didn't post the information you questioned to boast, it's not the kind of person I am, I only posted that in reply to several questions, which categorises that as an answer ! ... But thanks for what you said, the truth again is that you dont know who I am or how I am, and I kept wondering why you posted that on the forum instead of just ask me, but after saying what I felt the need to say, I will just end it by saying that sine you dont know me at all, then I wont take what you said to heart.

Oh ... :), thanks for saying I am a great writer (though I know you meant it in a sarcastic way), but I will choose to see it differently :).

Again, to everyone who may read this ... I am sorry I am posting this in here, knowing this is dedicated to news and facts about THEM, its just that I felt the need to reply for my own sake.

and thanks to the moderator for their reply.

T.C. Iman.

Bbye.

Hi,
I'm well thank you.
I want you to know that i don't trying to create a friction at all and when i said that you are a good writer. It was not sarcastich at all. What i'm trying to said is: You said many things " details " about "Fahdah" and i can see that everyone believe you about what you said. Personally i don't know you and i don't know why should i believe you. I can also said that i know "Fahdah" and this and that...... everyone can do that.

If you are able to say things about Fahdah, you must be able to say who you are and what kind of relationship do you have with her??? It's sames logic to me.

I think that i 'm free to see what i think about it like you are free to say many things about "Fahdah".

Excuse me for my english again.
Old 03-14-2006, 10:04 PM
Commoner

Ok, Im sorry but this is the last time Im going to answer you on that.

I am saying the truth, and as you said you dont know me so its rude to assume I would lie about something like that, I never lied before in my life, so I dont intend to start now. if you read every post I wrote you would know how I know her and why I post what I post but its obvious you didn't !

And no you can't say what you want about a person you dont know (Fahdah), and if you re-read all my posts you will realise I had nothing but nice things to say about her, cus its the truth of how she is ... You dont have to believe me if you dont want to, it really doesn't matter to me cus I am here to make sure that she is portrayed fairly, so your personal speculations don't change the fact I am being 100% honest !

Anyways, not to be rude but this is really silly and I am not interested in going back and forth about this on public post, its not like me to go into pointless arguments, or any form of arguing for that matter. Thus, I would appreciate it if you didn't either !

Bye.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:26 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi
Dreaming about them?...
Yep! I guess when i get excited about smthing I dream about it and to be honest I have never been excited about anyone's wedding as much as I am excited about Hashem and Fahdah's,well,I wasn't too excited about Ali's weddin and I wasn't excited About Hamzah's AT ALL,ehhhm,LOL,but for some reason,I think Hashim and fahdah's story is too different than the rest of the stories we heard,if u know what I mean.

Thank you Habeebty,Inshallah I'll talk to you soon,maybe send u en e-mail and start it from there :)

Salam for now...:)
Old 03-15-2006, 02:31 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iman
Hi,
I'm well thank you.
I want you to know that i don't trying to create a friction at all and when i said that you are a good writer. It was not sarcastich at all. What i'm trying to said is: You said many things " details " about "Fahdah" and i can see that everyone believe you about what you said. Personally i don't know you and i don't know why should i believe you. I can also said that i know "Fahdah" and this and that...... everyone can do that.

If you are able to say things about Fahdah, you must be able to say who you are and what kind of relationship do you have with her??? It's sames logic to me.

I think that i 'm free to see what i think about it like you are free to say many things about "Fahdah".

Excuse me for my english again.
You are entitled to ur own opinion,u may believe her and u may not,but there's no need to attack her. If u dun believe what she says then fine, u dun have to read her posts...At least some other members are glad she's sharing such information with us...Why assume the worse? Why wud she lie about such things? well,if she started spreading bad things about Fahdah then,yea,there's a possibility she's not tellin the truth,but all she did was clarify some misunderstandings and share some information,that's all.
I know if I were in Fahdah's shoes and people started to make up stories about me,I wud appreciate it if sm1 like Moi cleared a few thing up!
Old 03-15-2006, 04:06 AM
Courtier

In fact I am glad that Moi sharing such information with us :) , so thank you Moi
and lil Monkey I am excited aslo about the wedding looooool , I can't wait :o

Inshallaha they will be happy for ever

Moi do you have any information about prince Hashim as I understand he finished his study but I don't know if he works or not , there is no information about him :(
Old 03-15-2006, 08:19 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
You are entitled to ur own opinion...
I totaly agree with you lil Monkey, I think what Moi is doing is really great and as you wrote there really is no reason for all of this , Moi is doing her best and in the nicest possible way, I believe she 's honest and sincere and would love to have her as a friend, I think Fahdah is lucky here as well as securing Hashem of course . Gosh Lil Monkey thinking about all the excitement and dreaming about them, I still sometimes dream about Hamzah (sorry princss Noor) just can't help it. T.c. dear hope you'll be in amman and enjoy every minute of it.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:16 PM
Commoner

wow ... I am so touched by what you guys said, I really am, I was smiling from within while reading your last posts, what you wrote definitly made my day, you guys are really really really nice ... Thanks tesaweer, lil Monkey and Houri, thank you all so much ... Your the best, if anything I am really glad I got the chance to cross paths with you, I really am !

Houri, Iam sorry but I dont really have much information on Hashim, So I can't help with that. But I do know that he graduated University and is currently studying Sharia Law, but I am not really sure where or since when ... But as for anything else, I am not really sure. Sorry, I just tend to write about what I am sure of ... I wouldn't want to supply informaiton I can't guarantee is 100% truthful.

But I hope that helped, if even a little.

Thanks again you guys, I hope this brightens up your day as it did mine *smiles*.

Wish you all the best and nothing but the best, always !

T.C.

Till next time,

Moi :)
Old 03-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaweer
I still sometimes dream about Hamzah (sorry princss Noor) just can't help it. T.c. dear hope you'll be in amman and enjoy every minute of it.
Ehhm yea tell me about that!!LOL
Thanks dear,I can't wait to go to Jordan
Old 03-15-2006, 02:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi
wow ... I am so touched by what you guys said...
Awww Moi,dun even mention it. Friends are always there for each other :)
Old 03-15-2006, 03:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
You are entitled to ur own opinion,u may believe her and u may not,but there's no need to attack her. If u dun believe what she says then fine, u dun have to read her posts...At least some other members are glad she's sharing such information with us...Why assume the worse? Why wud she lie about such things? well,if she started spreading bad things about Fahdah then,yea,there's a possibility she's not tellin the truth,but all she did was clarify some misunderstandings and share some information,that's all.
I know if I were in Fahdah's shoes and people started to make up stories about me,I wud appreciate it if sm1 like Moi cleared a few thing up!
very true.
im very thankfull that theres someone who gives us some news about the couple.
and moi tells us things about the couple in a very logical way.:)
Old 03-15-2006, 04:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi
wow ... I am so touched by what you guys said
Moi you don't need to thanx me because I said what I realy feel and think , about the information you give a bout prince Hashim studing Shria Law I don't remamber who said that too , but I wasn't sure but what you said confirmed this information so thank you :)

take care and pleas don't stop posting :)
Old 03-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Gentry

Quote:
I didn't say anything to you and there is also no need to attak me. Ok???
Old 03-15-2006, 06:45 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi
Ok, Im sorry but this is the last time Im going to answer you on that.

I am saying the truth, and as you said you dont know me so its rude to assume I would lie about something like that, I never lied before in my life, so I dont intend to start now. if you read every post I wrote you would know how I know her and why I post what I post but its obvious you didn't !

And no you can't say what you want about a person you dont know (Fahdah), and if you re-read all my posts you will realise I had nothing but nice things to say about her, cus its the truth of how she is ... You dont have to believe me if you dont want to, it really doesn't matter to me cus I am here to make sure that she is portrayed fairly, so your personal speculations don't change the fact I am being 100% honest !

Anyways, not to be rude but this is really silly and I am not interested in going back and forth about this on public post, its not like me to go into pointless arguments, or any form of arguing for that matter. Thus, I would appreciate it if you didn't either !

Bye.

I understand that you are embarrassed with my questions about who you are and what kind of relationship do you have with Fahda?

Forget about it.
Old 03-15-2006, 07:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iman
I didn't say anything to you and there is also no need to attak me. Ok???
Huh? I didn't attack you.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Let's move on from this current discussion. If you have a problem with another member or their posts, please contact an Administrator or a Super Moderator. Don't play it out in the thread.

Alexandria
Jordanian Forums Moderator
Old 03-16-2006, 12:58 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi
But please just be nice or don't say anything at all.
We'll make this "quote of the day".
Nothing further need be added.

Warren
Royal Forums moderator
Old 03-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Commoner

thanks Moi

Thanks Moi for all your info and I admire you for not giving the forum all of Fahada's personal details.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:06 PM
Commoner

Igniya

Quote:
Originally Posted by igniya
Thanks Moi for all your info and I admire you for not giving the forum all of Fahada's personal details.
Ofcourse I would never do such a thing. Its not like me to do so :)
I just tried to help both sides in the best way I can and I hope thats what I achieved so far.

Thank you so much for taking time and writing me. I appreciate it. Thanks again for the reassurance.

Wish you all the best, and thanks again.

God Bless,

Moi