The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-08-2006, 04:15 PM
Nobility

can anybody explain why they married in saudi arabia?
and is it possible that ph stays there with his new wife?

Old 01-08-2006, 04:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaweer
The news of the engagements is true and Fahdah is a very very beautiful girl, her mother is a famous saudi painter( Sherifah alsudairy )whose father is related to the royal family and mother is american, fahdah's father is from a good and rich family. Congratulations to the happy couple and by the way they knew each other i knew they met at an exhibition, hope this will help, i don't think we'll see photos before Eid as the hashemite diwan is still officially in mourning for the late ruler of dubai.
thanks a lot of the infromation tesaweer :) , I know that the alsudairy family is a relative of the saudi royal family , right ?

so do you know how old she is , and is she studying or work ing ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
can anybody explain why they married in saudi arabia?
and is it possible that ph stays there with his new wife?
I remamber it was the same with prince Ali , he marrid in the houes of princess Rhym family .

Old 01-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
I remamber it was the same with prince Ali , he marrid in the houes of princess Rhym family .
well ya you are right I really forgot
so theres a big chance that they both live together in jordan then right?
Old 01-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Gentry

Is Fahda from family Al Saud?
Old 01-08-2006, 04:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
well ya you are right I really forgot
so theres a big chance that they both live together in jordan then right?
he is prince from Jordan why he will live far a way from his country , I don't think he will do tha t, but maybe he will buy a house there to stay in when he visit SA , who knows .

NEW INFROMATION :"tesaweer" said that her is ( a famous saudi painter "Sherifah alsudairy" ) , so I did researching so I did read interview for her mother talking about her tableaus , and she mentioned that she have 3 daughters and one son .
Old 01-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoogie
Prince Hashem starts the year with a bang by surprising us with his engagement.. ...we lost another handsome bachelor Prince :( .this is a bit shocking to many here and a bit disappointing too..I was dreaming of getting engaged to him someday but I lost chances now:(.. .but life must go on...I want to marry my boyfriend now in order to forget Hashim totally..lol..lol. .Just best wishes to the couple and hope they will have a very happy future together blessed with beautiful and healthy kids:) ..I cant wait to see pics of his bride-to-be, the girl who stole his heart, she is very lucky...
Ya Alf mabrouk to Hashim and his WIFE (they got married not engaged),just like what Happend with Hamzah and Noor,they got married but probably the wedding ceremony will be later this year..
Old 01-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iman
Is Fahda from family Al Saud?
no she is not , her mother from Alsudairy family and as I heared that Alsudairy are the family of the mother of the late king . ( knig Fahad ) .
Old 01-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoogie
I am wondering why Prince Hamzah and Prince Hashem marry Arabian royal princesses?..Is this planned by Queen Noor or KA?..KA didnt marry a royalty, Queen Rania was a commoner.Prince Ali married a commoner..I know that royalty should marry a royalty but oftentimes this is not followed nowadays, because Princes fell for commoners..might be Hashem fell for a princess,or it can be that Queen Noor wanted her children to follow the royal tradition of marrying someone from royalty .Lets just wait and see if Raiyah or Iman will marry a royal prince someday.Theres a big possibility that they would..
I am wondering the same...
I had a feeling he will marry a saudi girl,cuz his transformation must have had smthing to do with it,and the rumors I heard about him getting eng. a few months ago but I got the name and her being his cousin wrong

Quote:
I really doubt that is was planned by queen noor.do you really think she planse a marriage she isnt able to attend?she attended king husseins funeral.so when she planned that marriage - she would have attendet there too - its her baby - even if hes already 24 years old-
and the princess is now a princess and wasnt a princess until she married hashim or?its *only* a rich saudi family...

thats the first time - after phs marriage - that it seems to me like a planned marriage - and not real love marriage.:(

but I wish both much luck...
I think QN has nothing to do with it...:o
Man! their world is soooo complicated :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky24
Happy for Hashem, but that sucks for us! Ahh...oh well, I hope we get to see some engagement photos soon. I hope this is just another rumor, to be honest.
it's not it's officially announced,as i said before they are married not eng.
Old 01-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Gentry

Royal Saudi family are discrect about them daughters. How can Prince Hashem seen her? of it is arranged?
Old 01-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
she is not a princess by birth but she is now aprincess because she is the wife of a prince Hashem .
Yea ur right..I just realized that...
Old 01-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
Ya Alf mabrouk to Hashim and his WIFE (they got married not engaged),just like what Happend with Hamzah and Noor,they got married but probably the wedding ceremony will be later this year..

as for she's lucky she stole his heart,I am not so sure about this,do Saudi princesses date ?
when I read the news in english it said " engaged " but when I read it in Arabic it said " married " looooooool , but I think they can't explain in english that kind of marrige that they have now if you think about it you will see it is like engagement , because the bride still in her family houes but she can see him and talk with him ( lucky her :o ) .
Old 01-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I have the same feeling , I can't imagine what is the relation between QN and her sons in these days .
Old 01-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Nobility

Quote:
thats what I said.but well I think she is there too now ... shes the mother.and in islam - the mother should be very important for the son - right?so for sure ph wants her to attend his marriage.
but I think when it was a planned one - it was mostly planned by king abdallah and second by queen noor.
thats my feeling.maybe I am totally wrong.
Old 01-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
it's not it's officially announced,as i said before they are married not eng.
Thanks for clearing that up!
Old 01-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Courtier

Can someone please translate this article??

http://elaph.com/ElaphWeb/Politics/2006/1/118859.htm

THanks!!
Old 01-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by madonna23

THanks!!
i cannot really translate - i can only read fahdah abu niyan and prince hashem ben al hussain - well that means they married I think...

should be translated by someone who can really arabic.
Old 01-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Courtier

yeah, i got that much as well closesttoheaven!! it also mention's hashem's birthdate but that's all i could get from it.

i want to see if it tells a bit more than petra did.

also, what do we know about fahdah? how old she is, what school she went to, etc?
Old 01-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Nobility

Quote:
yeah, i got that much as well closesttoheaven!! it also mention's hashem's birthdate but that's all i could get from it.

i want to see if it tells a bit more than petra did.

also, what do we know about fahdah? how old she is, what school she went to, etc?
we know that her mother is a well known painter in saudi arabia - you can google her ...
and thats it.i think she comes from a well educated family - thats the way her mother seemed to me in a interview.she seemed well she said shes not studied - but she seems well educated.
and fahada has two other sisters.thats what I know too.one is called nufa.:o

i dun understand whats the article says with year 2000 and 2005... maybe thats when they met and got engaged or so - and today or yesterday was the marriage.mh but thats only a thougt.

maybe lil monkey can translate it for us tomorrow :)
Old 01-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Aristocracy

Well this sure came by surprise! Congrats to the couple:)
Old 01-08-2006, 07:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:

THanks!!
there is nothing new in this article it say the same thing , they just add that she now hold the title " princess " :)