The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Aristocracy

None so far! We're still patiently waiting!

Old 03-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Nobility

I´ve just finished reading this fascinating thread and lots and lots of thanks to the people who have explained the ME customs...it´s been really interesting. One question....somewhere way back at the beginning of the thread someone mentioned that it was expected that PH was going to marry as his appearance had changed. Can someone explan why he had to change - personal, cultural religious? Thanks :-)

Old 03-03-2006, 05:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaweer
Missed you too and miss Lil monkey, it's been a while hope all is well with you too. All the best
Thanks dear that was so nice of u,I am sorry i haven't been posting in the forums,but I have been very sick.

Hope ur ok and everything is ok with ya:)
TC.
Old 03-03-2006, 05:13 PM
Aristocracy

does anybody have an idea when the wedding will be? the official wedding? and does anyone know what his fiance looks like?
Old 03-04-2006, 05:40 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
Thanks dear that was so nice of u,I am sorry i haven't been posting in the forums,but I have been very sick.

TC.
Hi Lil Monkey, sorry to hear you've been very sick, hope you're better now I really was worried cos I enjoy reading your posts alot.
Get well soon and God bless (Allah ma3aki )
Old 03-05-2006, 12:32 AM
Commoner

Quote:

TC.

Hi Lil monkey, sorry to hear you weren't well.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Hope your feeling alot better now ... missed you !

Please take care.
Old 03-05-2006, 06:50 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Hi lil monky .....salamat. hope you r better now
Old 03-05-2006, 12:21 PM
Nobility

Quote:

TC.

OH i am soooo sorry...hope u are better soon, insha'allah
Old 03-06-2006, 12:47 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaweer
Hi Lil Monkey, sorry to hear you've been very sick, hope you're better now I really was worried cos I enjoy reading your posts alot.
Get well soon and God bless (Allah ma3aki )
Teslami ya rub,kolek zog :)
I am back now,anything new with the princes?:)
Old 03-06-2006, 12:49 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi
Hi Lil monkey, sorry to hear you weren't well.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Hope your feeling alot better now ... missed you !

Please take care.
Awww Thanks,ur are so sweet. I am feeling alot better now elhamdullah. Hope ur all ok and everything is goin well w/ya!

TC :)
Old 03-06-2006, 12:51 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizahawthorne
OH i am soooo sorry...hope u are better soon, insha'allah
Ah thank you Eliza,elhamdullah I am doin alot better,thanks for ur concern everyone,I was really touched by it...

THank u all :):o
Old 03-06-2006, 12:51 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000
Hi lil monky .....salamat. hope you r better now
Allah yesalmik ya rub,thank u so mcuh :)
Old 03-06-2006, 01:00 PM
Nobility

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi
Hi ! :) Well, if your weren't so nice yourself, you wouldn't think I were, so I am very flattered with what you said, and I am sure you a great person !!!

You know what? I think that its all a misconception, I think people get the wrong impression of saudis, fahda is just like them (q.rania, haya ... etc.) when it comes to clothes, and most saudis are, truely, you wont be able to tell them apart of a crowd. But, I dont blame people for what they think as thats how it is often portrayed in the media, so its very normal for it to turn into a stereotype you know? I do respect how you think, and in most cases, it makes perfect sense, when your the focus of people, its normal for them to pin-point every issue. But I dont think it will be that complicated. She doesn't wear hijab now, but what I mentioned is maybe in the future, she will, no one knows, same goes to any woman, including q.rania. No one knows ... I dont think there will be a comparison if one of them chose to, I dont think it can ever be that shallow or atleast I hope not ~!

It's just that people do not know what to expect so they go into lengthly discussions when the truth is just pure and simple. I do know that hashim studies shariá law at the moment (Holy Quran, etc.) So, maybe even if she didn't really think about it now, he might encourage her if she one day decides to. I dont really know. But all I hope is whatever they decide as individuals, others will just respect, for the reason that they are human and will have their own lives and they deserve, as with everyone else, to live according to what makes them most comfortable as long as it doesn't clash with what is frowned upon or labelled, wrong or taboo (which wont be an issue to begin with as I know they are both raised in the best of ways and are both mature and very respectful) ...

I enjoyed reading your post and I hope to hear from you often. I am sorry I cant help further, but thats a thing only she can answer. If anything else, just ask and I will do my best give a helpful reply. I also hope everything is going great for you... Best of luck with everything ! :)

God Bless,
Moi

THANX AGAIN, MOI,
well, I was asking as years ago, when had just become the new King, I read on the Net that many ppl in Jordan were not so happy their new queen was never wearing a hijab, though we must not forget nor Queen Noor or any Jordan Princess has ever had.... so, I was mainly thinking ,not of what JRF Princesses or QR might think, but what Jordan ppl would, they would surely love if P. ahdah wore a hijab, well, I'm sure u got the point, anyway, P. Fahdah will do what is best in the current circustamces. U're right, I watched on BBC, only yesterday, a TV program about audi women and they kept saying that they were forced to wear a hijab, they could never drive a car etc. so maybe we don't really know the truth about women in your country, - PS: - BBC program said things were slowly changing, though....
Old 03-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Commoner

I am sure Princess Fahada will wear the hijab if she feels it is the right thing to do in terms of her faith rather then for any other reason. I think this is a very personal choice. May God bless them and make them happy inshAllah.
Old 03-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Aristocracy

Glad you are feeling better, lil Monkey!
Old 03-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Nobility

Can someone please tell me what we are talking about? :o
Thank-you. :)
Old 03-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky24
Glad you are feeling better, lil Monkey!
Aww Thank you :)
Old 03-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laraib
Can someone please tell me what we are talking about? :o
Thank-you. :)
It depends on what ur asking?lol
Old 03-07-2006, 05:47 AM
Nobility

does anybody know how long they already knew each other (i mean PH and PF)?

someone said 6 months and another one said 6 weeks?!

---
nice to see you again lil monkey - you should try the song link I sent you ^^
Old 03-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Nobility

Quote:
It depends on what ur asking?lol
Oh. I don't know, maybe this is what we are talking about right now, but is the princess closely related to him? Where are they currently?:)

Thanks lil Monkey for clearification.:)