Prince Hashem of Jordan and Fahdah Abunayyan: 15 April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moi said:
wow ... I am so touched by what you guys said...
Awww Moi,dun even mention it. Friends are always there for each other :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lil Monkey said:
You are entitled to ur own opinion,u may believe her and u may not,but there's no need to attack her. If u dun believe what she says then fine, u dun have to read her posts...At least some other members are glad she's sharing such information with us...Why assume the worse? Why wud she lie about such things? well,if she started spreading bad things about Fahdah then,yea,there's a possibility she's not tellin the truth,but all she did was clarify some misunderstandings and share some information,that's all.
I know if I were in Fahdah's shoes and people started to make up stories about me,I wud appreciate it if sm1 like Moi cleared a few thing up!

very true.
im very thankfull that theres someone who gives us some news about the couple.
and moi tells us things about the couple in a very logical way.:)

Moi said:
wow ... I am so touched by what you guys said
Moi you don't need to thanx me because I said what I realy feel and think , about the information you give a bout prince Hashim studing Shria Law I don't remamber who said that too , but I wasn't sure but what you said confirmed this information so thank you :)

take care and pleas don't stop posting :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lil Monkey said:
You are entitled to ur own opinion,u may believe her and u may not,but there's no need to attack her. If u dun believe what she says then fine, u dun have to read her posts...At least some other members are glad she's sharing such information with us...Why assume the worse? Why wud she lie about such things? well,if she started spreading bad things about Fahdah then,yea,there's a possibility she's not tellin the truth,but all she did was clarify some misunderstandings and share some information,that's all.
I know if I were in Fahdah's shoes and people started to make up stories about me,I wud appreciate it if sm1 like Moi cleared a few thing up!

I didn't say anything to you and there is also no need to attak me. Ok???

Moi said:
Ok, Im sorry but this is the last time Im going to answer you on that.

I am saying the truth, and as you said you dont know me so its rude to assume I would lie about something like that, I never lied before in my life, so I dont intend to start now. if you read every post I wrote you would know how I know her and why I post what I post but its obvious you didn't !

And no you can't say what you want about a person you dont know (Fahdah), and if you re-read all my posts you will realise I had nothing but nice things to say about her, cus its the truth of how she is ... You dont have to believe me if you dont want to, it really doesn't matter to me cus I am here to make sure that she is portrayed fairly, so your personal speculations don't change the fact I am being 100% honest !

Anyways, not to be rude but this is really silly and I am not interested in going back and forth about this on public post, its not like me to go into pointless arguments, or any form of arguing for that matter. Thus, I would appreciate it if you didn't either !

Bye.

I understand that you are embarrassed with my questions about who you are and what kind of relationship do you have with Fahda?

Forget about it.

Let's move on from this current discussion. If you have a problem with another member or their posts, please contact an Administrator or a Super Moderator. Don't play it out in the thread.

Alexandria
Jordanian Forums Moderator

Moi said:
But please just be nice or don't say anything at all.
We'll make this "quote of the day".
Nothing further need be added.

Warren
Royal Forums moderator

thanks Moi

Thanks Moi for all your info and I admire you for not giving the forum all of Fahada's personal details.

Igniya

igniya said:
Thanks Moi for all your info and I admire you for not giving the forum all of Fahada's personal details.

Ofcourse I would never do such a thing. Its not like me to do so :)
I just tried to help both sides in the best way I can and I hope thats what I achieved so far.

Thank you so much for taking time and writing me. I appreciate it. Thanks again for the reassurance.

Wish you all the best, and thanks again.

God Bless,

Moi

Iam sorry, but Iam lost. If Iam butting in your guys conversation, sorry, but can anyone tell me if we ever got to see the bride's picture? Thanks.:) ;)

Laraib said:
Iam sorry, but Iam lost. If Iam butting in your guys conversation, sorry, but can anyone tell me if we ever got to see the bride's picture? Thanks.:) ;)
Hi Laraib, it's me again, with a simple answer (NO, not yet). we have to wait till the big day itself.:)

tesaweer said:
Hi Laraib, it's me again, with a simple answer (NO, not yet). we have to wait till the big day itself.:)

OH.:eek:

When is the big day? Iam sorry, I haven't been coming to this thread lately, so if Iam asking the same questions that have previously been answered, Iam sorry. :) ;)

Laraib said:
OH.:eek:

When is the big day? Iam sorry, I haven't been coming to this thread lately, so if Iam asking the same questions that have previously been answered, Iam sorry. :) ;)
Sorry Laraib, they haven't announced it yet, the suspense will end when they alone decide that the time is right and we have to respect their wishes , so don't worry whenever the day comes i'm sure they'll publish many photos.:)

Have we seen any pictures yet of the royal couple?

tesaweer said:
Sorry Laraib, they haven't announced it yet, the suspense will end when they alone decide that the time is right and we have to respect their wishes , so don't worry whenever the day comes i'm sure they'll publish many photos.:)

Let's hope so!;) :)

So, is it true prince hashim is to marry prince Salman's (ruler of riyadh) daughter? Since its a conservative union, I would think an announcement will be made by now!

Lamyah said:
So, is it true prince hashim is to marry prince Salman's (ruler of riyadh) daughter? Since its a conservative union, I would think an announcement will be made by now!

Iam sorry, but is there a difference between a "ruler of riyadh" and the King of Saudi Arabia? Could you please explain the difference?:confused: :)

Laraib said:
Iam sorry, but is there a difference between a "ruler of riyadh" and the King of Saudi Arabia? Could you please explain the difference?:confused: :)
Riyadh is the capital of Saudi Arabia and prince Salman bin Abdul Aziz is the Emir of Riyadh ( Governor), while The King of Saudi Arabia is the actual ruler of the country his name is King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz, and by the way they are brothers, they have different mothers though. I hope this is helpful and as Lil Monkey said Prince Hashim is not marrying Salman's daughter.

Last edited:
tesaweer said:
Riyadh is the capital of Saudi Arabia and prince Salman bin Abdul Aziz is the Emir of Riyadh ( Governor), while The King of Saudi Arabia is the actual ruler of the country his name is King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz, and by the way they are brothers, they have different mothers though. I hope this is helpful and as Lil Monkey said Prince Hashim is not marrying Salman's daughter.

Oh, thank-you!:)

So does the King pick who the governer is going to be?:) ;)

Laraib said:
Oh, thank-you!:)

So does the King pick who the governer is going to be?:) ;)

I want to share the information that i have , and I hope tesaweer corect me if I am wrong :)

as I understand the king chose them ( the rulers of the areas ) I don't think he chose them personaly but there must be some one do , and not all of them are form the royal family , in some area the ruler should be from the tribe that rule the area (imagine that every tribe have their royal family :D ) and for sure the Rular ( the Amir ) of the area should be loyal to the king for sure :)

houri said:
I want to share the information that i have , and I hope tesaweer corect me if I am wrong :)

as I understand the king chose them ( the rulers of the areas ) I don't think he chose them personaly but there must be some one do , and not all of them are form the royal family , in some area the ruler should be from the tribe that rule the area (imagine that every tribe have their royal family :D ) and for sure the Rular ( the Amir ) of the area should be loyal to the king for sure :)
Yep Houri you are right either by the King or The Family in some sort or another, most of the important areas are under the rule of senior members of the clan Al Saud, as for other areas some are under junior members or rising stars;) of the family though some less important areas are under tribal( mainly loyal members to the Al Saud) and if you're not then you have no chance of ruling anything, anyway that's how it is now but let's hope one day democracy will prevail and all countries in the area will be ruled by elected goverments by the people and for the people :rolleyes:

so the news article on Arab Times was not true about such a union b/w Hashim and Prince Salman.

Laraib said:

Tesaweer has done a good job explaining:) I'll just add that since the late King AbdullAziz Bin Al-Saud had many sons from different women (of different tribes), each of his sons rule or are the Amir of each city/province in Saudi Arabia. Some share the same mother, like late king Fahad and prince Sultan, while others' mother come from different tribes. For example, the current King Abdullah bin AbdulAziz maternal tribe is (Haris al-Wadani or in english, Saudi National Guard) all in the name of balancing out the power of the 5000 Al-Saud family.

Now that everyone seems to understand how the monarchy system works in Saudi Arabia, let's bet back on topic: Prince Hashem's marriage.

Thanks.

Alexandria
Jordanian Forum Moderator

rumors circulating in Jordan say that the wedding is happening soon.

Anyone elese hearing about this?

jordan_frist said:

I guess were gonna have to wait and see.
Hey! it's been ages since u've posted anything,welcome back.

jordan_frist said:

Ok, here is the news you guys were all waiting for, the wedding of Prince Hashem Bin AlHussein and Princess Fahdah (nee Fahdah abu Nayyan) will take place on Saturday 15th of April in Amman Jordan. Congratulations to the happy couple and may they live happily ever after.

Back
Top Bottom