The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-10-2006, 12:00 PM
Commoner

Amen, along with every person we both know and love inshallah ... :)

Your very welcome, and thank you for your nice reply ... *smiles*

Old 02-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Courtier

Moi thanx for the information , and inshallah they will have a good live togather .

Old 02-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi
Hi,
Tittles, money and status are all superfiticial denominators, who you are as a person is all that matters in the end.

P.S (Wish them happiness, for I believe that by wishing others true happiness, only then can true happiness come your way.)
Thanks for the info,umm so u really think that Tittles, money and status are all superfiticial denominators? and it's the person behind that ,that truly matters?
I used to believe that too,but with me getting older,each day I realized I might be mistaken,it's not always like that,I wish this was a perfect world,if it was then what u said wud be true,but unfortunately after all those years,I found out this isn't really true.

yea ur right,when u wish for sm1 to be happy,then Allah (ba3di esmo) will grant u happiness.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Aristocracy

Thank you for the information which I'm sure people who don't know much about the ruling family in KSA will much appreciate, but King Fahad and his brothers have a mother which is or was from al sudairi while king Abdallh's mother was from a different family (and tribe) and for example the mother of prince Talal the father of the famous ALWALEED BIN Talal is a third wife altogether, so in way king Fahad was more related to the new bridegroom. With many heartful wishes to both Hashim and the lovely Fahdah may they live happy and healthy ever after.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Commoner

To Lil Monkey

Hi lil monkey,

I totally respect what you said and I do understand what you meant. To be honest, when I said that tittles, money and status dont matter. I was talking about how I see it, I do know that thats not how it works. Otherwise, the world would be a perfect place and we all know it isn't.

I am not the wisest person alive, nor the most experienced ... But I do have my theories to live by. I was stating that as of my personal opinion, thats how I judge people ... But I dont expect it from every single person, cus its a guaranteed disappointment if I did. But my parents always say, treat others in the exact way you would like to be treated but at the same time, I should never expect people to be in the way I hoped them to be, I should only have that expectation from my own self. And I am sure they are right.

Likewise, I know your right and I admire your views as I am sure your experiences have taught you alot and I respect that. Iam so sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. And if it means anything, I hope you will never ever be disappointed from the outcomes of your experiences anymore, inshallah its always happiness from now onwards ... :)

Take Care.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:34 PM
Commoner

Tesaweer

Hi tesaweer, your totally right :) ,

As a matter of fact, when I heard about the posts and I browsed around, I mainly read the posts because of what you typed as I thought it was done in a very nice way ... Mashallah.

Its true, King Fahads mother (Allah Yerhamo o Yerhamha) was from AlSudairy family, while King Abdullah's was from AlShraim (If I am not mistaken, if I am please correct me), but I just stated that the true relationship between the two families doesn't start and end with King Fahad, as they are all King Abdulazizs children and King Abdulaziz's mother was Sara AlSudairy and thats where the true ties are. Plus your previously stated fact which is that king Abdulazizs wife mothered 7 of his children one of which is King Fahad.

I didn't mean it to belittle anyones information and I worried someone would view it in that light, and I hope no one did, if so I do apologise cus I didn't mean it that way at all ofcourse. I just meant to add to it cus I know that it might not be a known fact outside of saudi arabia, exactly like I would appreciate it if someone who adds something to information I already have by telling me something I didn't know beforehand.

Again, all respect to all those who are reading this :)

Hope everyone has a great time. God Bless !
Old 02-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi
Hi tesaweer, your totally right :) ,

As a matter of fact, when I heard about the posts and I browsed around, I mainly read the posts because of what you typed as I thought it was done in a very nice way ... Mashallah.

Its true, King Fahads mother (Allah Yerhamo o Yerhamha) was from AlSudairy family, while King Abdullah's was from AlShraim (If I am not mistaken, if I am please correct me), but I just stated that the true relationship between the two families doesn't start and end with King Fahad, as they are all King Abdulazizs children and King Abdulaziz's mother was Sara AlSudairy and thats where the true ties are. Plus your previously stated fact which is that king Abdulazizs wife mothered 7 of his children one of which is King Fahad.

I didn't mean it to belittle anyones information and I worried someone would view it in that light, and I hope no one did, if so I do apologise cus I didn't mean it that way at all ofcourse. I just meant to add to it cus I know that it might not be a known fact outside of saudi arabia, exactly like I would appreciate it if someone who adds something to information I already have by telling me something I didn't know beforehand.

Again, all respect to all those who are reading this :)

Hope everyone has a great time. God Bless !
Hi Moi , don't worry nobody thinks you are belittling anyone on the contrary it is always nice and helpful to hear from others and believe me we all want to give the right information for other people in this forum and you are always most welcome and I for once will be looking to more of your contributions, till then all the best new friend
Old 02-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaweer
Hi Moi , don't worry nobody thinks you are belittling anyone on the contrary it is always nice and helpful to hear from others and believe me we all want to give the right information for other people in this forum and you are always most welcome and I for once will be looking to more of your contributions, till then all the best new friend
You are right King Fahad's mother was Hussa bint Ahmad alsudairi and King Abdallah's moter was Fahdah al shraim from Shammar tribe
Old 02-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Commoner

Mashallah, I am impressed ... If your not saudi arabian and know all that then I am truly impressed !

But, if your saudi then I am still impressed just not as much as if you weren't ... Ha Ha !

*Kidding Ofcourse*
Old 02-10-2006, 11:52 PM
Courtier

hey moi,

can you tell us if fahdah wears hijab out of saudi? you don't have to tell if you don't feel comfortable...i was just curious because if she does, she will be the first modern jrf member to do so...
Old 02-11-2006, 01:59 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi
Hi,

I was thinking for a long whether I should post this or not, its out of character on my behalf ... But then again I was really worried that someone would state something that is untrue and others would believe it due to the lack of sufficient sources. Also, I do know that there are some people who are of a jealous nature and may start rumors and others cant be blamed for thinking its true due to the fact that they dont know the girl and therefore wont be able to tell fact from fiction in this particular case. That is why I decided to write this ...

I do know Fahdah Abu Nayan as she is a somewhat distant relative of mine, but I haven't seen her for a couple or so years ago. So, its been a while ... But what I can say in reply is she is a very good, mature and well raised young lady from a known and very respectful background (both maternal and parernal) as I am sure Prince Hashem is. About the age, she is 25. And age is just a number in the end all that should matter is the qualities a person possess. But to people who make a big deal out of it, I am sure its only because they are the sort of people who just want something to pick at.

Furthermore, I wanted to correct a fact stated earlier. Ofcourse, with no offense in anyway to the information of the person who stated it. But it said that Fahada's youngest sister Nourah, got married to a member of the AlSudairy family, which are relatives from her moms side. You mentioned that they are related to late King Fahad. Thats true, but the relation also is to all the Kings brothers including the current King Abdullah, as King Abdulaziz's mother, who is all the current King and his brothers paternal grandmother, is from the AlSudairy family as well. Its just that I wanted to correct it. But in the end, and I am sure you will all agree on this ... Tittles, money and status are all superfiticial denominators, who you are as a person is all that matters in the end.

P.S (Wish them happiness, for I believe that by wishing others true happiness, only then can true happiness come your way.)

Thank you very much for taking time to read this, I truly appreciate it ... God Bless.

Take Care ... :)
I truly appreciate your efforts in clarifying certain things. :-) I wish, as always, the best for Prince Hashem and Princess Fahdah. :-)
Old 02-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Commoner

I dont know if she wears a hijab outside of saudi but I think tesaweer clarified that earlier ... I dont want to give a definite answer though and I would be glad to answer if I was positively sure ... But what was mentioned about everyone wearing what is known as an (abaya) which consists of a black robe and a head cover is a common culture in saudi arabia that all females obide by, but outside, no one that I know of wears it, those who wear hijab wear scarfs that cover their hair but go with their modern attire and those who dont are very modern in what they wear but still respect their limits to what they do wear as in nothing too short or showy (ofcourse I am sure there are exceptions to that rule as there are exceptions to every rule, but I am talking about people I know of). Also, I know people who decide to wear hijab at various stages of their lives so you really never know, its a commitment that a female makes when she feels ready. Thats often the case. I know this doesnt answer your question, but I hope it helps, I also hope you forgive me for not being able to assist you on that but I dont think its fair on my behalf nor hers if I offer informaiton that I am not 100% sure is correct. Its not like me to do so.

Though I am very appreciative you took the time to ask me, I really am. Have a wonderful day madonna23 along with everyone reading this !
Old 02-11-2006, 02:50 PM
Courtier

Thanks Moi :)
Old 02-13-2006, 02:14 AM
Aristocracy

Thank you Moi. You don't have to worry about not being able to provide definite answers to certain questions posted here with regards to Princess Fahdah, what you actually did was more than enough. Thank you once again Moi.
Old 02-13-2006, 02:19 AM
Nobility

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
Thanks for the info,umm so u really think that Tittles, money and status are all superfiticial denominators? and it's the person behind that ,that truly matters?
I used to believe that too,but with me getting older,each day I realized I might be mistaken,it's not always like that,I wish this was a perfect world,if it was then what u said wud be true,but unfortunately after all those years,I found out this isn't really true.

yea ur right,when u wish for sm1 to be happy,then Allah (ba3di esmo) will grant u happiness.

I think that a title, money, connections, are very important for a Royal Prince, maybe not so much for us commoners, but it's different for Hashim, in fact, his bride is related to The Saudi Royal Family, she's got money, beauty etc. and most of all, she's Arab- IMO, it's a " must" for QN's kids to marry Arab women- what I would like to know, do they love each other, that's the only thing that matters, we can be sure about Ali, he married a commoner, so it means he loves her, and I do respect Ali for his choice, he did not marry a silly, noble beauty, but a woman with brains- to think that many used to think, , years ago, Ali was the most superficial of the 5 bros !
Old 02-13-2006, 02:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZ
when they are out and about in saudi they cover - as the law says. in the privacy of their own homes, many do not wear it. as for when they are abroad, nearly none wear it. if you have ever been to london, paris, cannes etc.... in the summer, you'd see that they are more open then most europeans. both royals and "normals".

Do Royal Saudi Princesses study in US ? I thought only males could do that.....
Old 02-13-2006, 06:26 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily62_1
I think that a title, money, connections, are very important for a Royal Prince, maybe not so much for us commoners, but it's different for Hashim, in fact, his bride is related to The Saudi Royal Family, she's got money, beauty etc. and most of all, she's Arab- IMO, it's a " must" for QN's kids to marry Arab women- what I would like to know, do they love each other, that's the only thing that matters, we can be sure about Ali, he married a commoner, so it means he loves her, and I do respect Ali for his choice, he did not marry a silly, noble beauty, but a woman with brains- to think that many used to think, , years ago, Ali was the most superficial of the 5 bros !
ya she has money thats true - but - to me shes a commoner... shes far related to the king - she did not have a title or so ...
prince rym worked for cnn?!or so...

so it would be good for the king too anyway - its an american channel...

i think in all cases its very hard to say - if it is true love - or much more behind....

thats really sad
Old 02-13-2006, 09:22 AM
Aristocracy

Any pictures yet? I've been waiting for so long to see one..
Old 02-13-2006, 10:21 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Do Royal Saudi Princesses study in US ? I thought only males could do that.....
Yes, they do, US, UK, France, you name it ... There those who do, but thats a common stereotype that only males do, but it couldn't be further from the truth.

And as for the whole tittle and money matter, I dont think it should matter as much as people think it should, ofcourse it matters up to a point as she has to come from a specific background and so on, but she does come from a very well known background and her mom is given the tittle of princess, granted, she isn't but that has changed now as you all know ...

So basically, all that matters is that they love each other, if you think about it, they are the ones who will have to live with one another so as long as they are content and happy, thats all that should matter, Right?

Besides, for a relationship to last it has to be based on something far deeper than tittle, name or money. But thats what I think, Iam sure there are those who will or might disagree...

Allah yewafekhom ... Hope they have a happy happy happy life ...
Old 02-14-2006, 12:19 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
...to think that many used to think, , years ago, Ali was the most superficial of the 5 bros !
You're right about that, Prince Ali did look like the most superficial one out of the five brothers. I doubt it if Prince Hashem would be a shallow guy who would even base his reasons for marriage on titles or money.