Prince Hashem of Jordan and Fahdah Abunayyan: 15 April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
closesttoheaven said:
does anybody know how long they already knew each other (i mean PH and PF)?

someone said 6 months and another one said 6 weeks?!

---
nice to see you again lil monkey - you should try the song link I sent you ^^

The one u sent me ages ago? it didn't work,u sent me a URL of ur email inbox,lol:eek:

Sorry for butting in :) but a lot of the content in recent posts is more appropriate for PMs.

thanks,
Warren
Royal Forums moderator

Warren said:
Sorry for butting in :) but a lot of the content in recent posts is more appropriate for PMs.

thanks,
Warren
Royal Forums moderator

lol Sorry,my fault :eek: :eek:

Can't w8t 2c some pictures - i wish they would be photographed together!!!! I would love to see some official photos!!!!

WAITING VERY PATIENTLY!!!!

Congrats to them both and thank u every1 for your info on M/E customs!!

Amina said:
Can't w8t 2c some pictures - i wish they would be photographed together!!!! I would love to see some official photos!!!!

WAITING VERY PATIENTLY!!!!

Congrats to them both and thank u every1 for your info on M/E customs!!
Has anyone even seen them out? Whether it be by themselves or together?:confused:

Hi Amina

Hope all is well ...

She is in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,

He is in Amman Jordan ...

She visited for a day, for a lunch in then went back home, and he visited riyadh twice, for the official proposal and to attend her sisters wedding, ...

So, I am pretty positive no one did.

Hope this clarifies it, T.C.

MOI, do you know when she will appear in public? when the official wedding is? what she looks like? will she be as active as other members of the royal family?

Hi :)

I can't say that I know when she will appear in public, but I do know her and I know which month the wedding will be in but not the exact date, also I dont feel like I have the right to state it on a post untill it becomes official. As for the rest, please read my past submissions and the answers are all there.

Sorry this is quick, but I am in a rush.

Hope all is going great for you.

T.C.

Last edited:
Well, the hype is certainly building. I'm assuming the Jordanians are as eager to see her as the rest of us. It will certainly be great to see her but perhaps she's enjoying her remaining time as a truly private citizen without cameras always pointed in her direction. I think that part alone would be a difficult adjustment to make.

Moi said:
Hi Amina

Hope all is well ...

She is in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,

He is in Amman Jordan ...

She visited for a day, for a lunch in then went back home, and he visited riyadh twice, for the official proposal and to attend her sisters wedding, ...

So, I am pretty positive no one did.

Hope this clarifies it, T.C.

does it mean they have seen each other only 3 times after the engagement?
:confused:

Hi Closesttoheaven,

How are you ? Hope all is well ... Your signiture name (~ I laugh, I smile and I take prozac) has failed to grow old on me, it makes me smile every time !

Ok, regarding your question ... Here goes,

After the engagement, Yes, three times as in (three official visits), but he stayed for a weekend after he proposed, him and his brother hamza as they ate dinner at her familys house, once at her maternal grandfathers house and once at her fathers house, plus visiting for her sisters wedding and when she went for the lunch-in with her grandmother.

Judging by the time in which they were engaged, thats VERY normal and not in any way too little, more than that would be too much actually (especially since they both reside in different countries), I would be very surprised if anyone thought it was too little, also people should keep in mind that their engagement if faily short and the wedding is not too far away, so she is busy with preperations. But ofcourse, they are in close contact as any engaged couple would be.

Hope this helps,

T.C. :)

Last edited:
Still no photos of princess Fahada ?! is she hiding herself? are they on honeymoon or are they just not interested in feeding the public curiosity of seeing the new princess ?

Perhaps we could get off of asking for pictures or making posts of "still no pictures" every third post. It's getting a bit repetitive.

Everyone here seems keen on seeing pictures of Prince Hashem and his new bride, and I'm sure that when there is one, it will absolutely be posted by a member. A new member asking every few days "Any pictures yet?" isn't going to make pictures appear any quicker.

Thanks.

Alexandria
Jordanian Forum Moderator

Moi said:
Hi Closesttoheaven,

How are you ? Hope all is well ... Your signiture name (~ I laugh, I smile and I take prozac) has failed to grow old on me, it makes me smile every time !

After the engagement, Yes, three times as in (three official visits), but he stayed for a weekend after he proposed, him and his brother hamza as they ate dinner at her familys house, once at her maternal grandfathers house and once at her fathers house, plus visiting for her sisters wedding and when she went for the lunch-in with her grandmother.

Judging by the time in which they were engaged, thats VERY normal and not in any way too little, more than that would be too much actually (especially since they both reside in different countries), I would be very surprised if anyone thought it was too little, also people should keep in mind that their engagement if faily short and the wedding is not too far away, so she is busy with preperations. But ofcourse, they are in close contact as any engaged couple would be.

Hope this helps,

Wow thanks for the info!
LOL U know I was this close to think ur either her,her sister or Hashim! The details are amazing,thanks Moi :)

Moi said:
Hi Closesttoheaven,

Hope this helps,

:D hi moi
well thats nice to hear - i dunno these kind of relationships that good - only from one friend of mine so it confuses me when a couple meet each other 3 times in 3 months.but as long as they are in deep contact in other ways - i can understand.
i was only wondering how they can have a relationship when they are not in contact.

thank you so much that makes everything more clear to me :)

Moi said:
Hi Closesttoheaven,

Hope this helps,

Maybe you are a great writter but who can tell us that what you said is TRUE?

Iman said:
The Royal Forums is an Internet Message Board. No-one has to provide ID or character references to become a member. Most members post in good faith, and some choose to share, with discretion, some knowledge they have of people we have an interest in for the benefit of the members.

It is bad manners to publicly question in this way what a member has posted. It is up to each member to accept or reject or remain undecided as to the 'truth' of a post. If you wish to challenge a member, do so via PM. There is no point to your question and it may result in putting another member on the defensive and discourage them from further posting.

Warren
Royal Forums moderator

It's nice to know these details ,so thanks for sharing them Moi,it's appreciated.:)

lil Monkey said:
Wow thanks for the info!
LOL U know I was this close to think ur either her,her sister or Hashim! The details are amazing,thanks Moi :)
Heeeeeeey lil monkey ... Your a friend, so I am more than glad to assist !

I tried my best to supply correct information without getting into much future detail (details which I dont think are going to help), like refraining from mentioning any dates for the wedding as I believe that that is not a right I possess. But (and this is dedicated to those who ask, not you lil monkey :) ) I dont see why you keep questioning why she isn't in the public eye yet, it's her life afterall, they didn't have a wedding yet, and no they aren't in their honeymoon. Its a personal choice, and she is just prepairing for everything and its not easy to prepaire for a wedding, let alone move from one country to another, so you guys should just learn to respect that and put yourselves in her shoes (trust me, I didn't mean that in a lecturing way, and I know its hard to tell since you only reading solid words on a computer screen and you can't tell what tone comes along with it, but I honestly mean it in a friendly way, you will see it very differently when you do, I always remind myself to imagine I was in someone elses shoes and that always helps me gain a better perspective), its really tough to be going through such a big move, plus the wedding preperations, so she is still with her family prepairing for it all. It will all come to light soon, so, patience my dears ! :):):)

(ok, now back to lil monkey :p ) , I am not her nor her sister, and lol, not him either for that matter. I am just a relative who is trying to keep it real since she might not have that opportunity herself ... Also, tesaweer shares the same aim, so I respect her for that too. I am so thankful to your kind words, you're increadibly sweet, thank you so much ... One of the other posts kindof bothered me, yet, you really were able to make me smile with yours :) ...

Hope to hear from u always, and I am so glad you bounced back to your old self. Welcome back ! *smiles*

Last edited by a moderator:
To Iman

Iman said:

Hi Iman,

I Hope all is well ...

Ok, I honestly dont understand why would come up with such a comment, and I think that if you really wanted to know the truth you would send me a private message instead of posting it like that. Which leads me to think your just trying to create friction.

I must state that I am hurt/offended by what you said, but then again, all I have to say in return is, I have never lied in everyday life to come to a post with people I never met and lie to them, and I am not really doing this to supply you guys with further information. If I said that thats my sole purpose I would be a liar, which again, I am not, but rather, I came to keep it straight as I think that Fahda has that right, in reality, every person has that right (which is that no false rumors are spread and taken for the truth especially when people aren't supplied with correct sources) and to be honest, at first I wasn't sure if I should post or or not, since I have been told about it by several people, but after visiting, I felt the need to just to make sure that I did what I can to help. Also, I didn't post the information you questioned to boast, it's not the kind of person I am, I only posted that in reply to several questions, which categorises that as an answer ! ... But thanks for what you said, the truth again is that you dont know who I am or how I am, and I kept wondering why you posted that on the forum instead of just ask me, but after saying what I felt the need to say, I will just end it by saying that sine you dont know me at all, then I wont take what you said to heart.

Oh ... :), thanks for saying I am a great writer (though I know you meant it in a sarcastic way), but I will choose to see it differently :).

Again, to everyone who may read this ... I am sorry I am posting this in here, knowing this is dedicated to news and facts about THEM, its just that I felt the need to reply for my own sake.

and thanks to the moderator for their reply.

T.C. Iman.

Bbye.

Last edited:
Moi said:
Hi Lil monkey ... Your a friend, so I am glad to assist...
Yea I undestand what u mean ,and I respect u even more now,cuz thinking of it,Fahdah may not be able to defend herself here in public forums and it's good when sm1 knows the truth, to share with others and correct any misunderstanding as long as they keep a part from what they know (the important details) to themselves,which u are doing and which I think is the right thing to do ;)

Anyway,Ur really sweet and ur words made me smile,Thank you so much :)

Send our warmest wishes to the couple if u can (I have been dreaming about both of them for a while now,lol,can't wait for the wedding,I hope it will take place when I am back in jordan though,lol)

Dreaming about them?

Awww, thats so sweet.

... Thank you so much for your kind words, I am so touched, your a star !

:)

Take Care Hon. Hope to hear from you always !

Moi said:
Hi Iman,

I Hope all is well ...

Ok, I honestly dont understand why would come up with such a comment, and I think that if you really wanted to know the truth you would send me a private message instead of posting it like that. Which leads me to think your just trying to create friction.

I must state that I am hurt/offended by what you said, but then again, all I have to say in return is, I have never lied in everyday life to come to a post with people I never met and lie to them, and I am not really doing this to supply you guys with further information. If I said that thats my sole purpose I would be a liar, which again, I am not, but rather, I came to keep it straight as I think that Fahda has that right, in reality, every person has that right (which is that no false rumors are spread and taken for the truth especially when people aren't supplied with correct sources) and to be honest, at first I wasn't sure if I should post or or not, since I have been told about it by several people, but after visiting, I felt the need to just to make sure that I did what I can to help. Also, I didn't post the information you questioned to boast, it's not the kind of person I am, I only posted that in reply to several questions, which categorises that as an answer ! ... But thanks for what you said, the truth again is that you dont know who I am or how I am, and I kept wondering why you posted that on the forum instead of just ask me, but after saying what I felt the need to say, I will just end it by saying that sine you dont know me at all, then I wont take what you said to heart.

Oh ... :), thanks for saying I am a great writer (though I know you meant it in a sarcastic way), but I will choose to see it differently :).

Again, to everyone who may read this ... I am sorry I am posting this in here, knowing this is dedicated to news and facts about THEM, its just that I felt the need to reply for my own sake.

and thanks to the moderator for their reply.

T.C. Iman.

Bbye.

Hi,
I'm well thank you.
I want you to know that i don't trying to create a friction at all and when i said that you are a good writer. It was not sarcastich at all. What i'm trying to said is: You said many things " details " about "Fahdah" and i can see that everyone believe you about what you said. Personally i don't know you and i don't know why should i believe you. I can also said that i know "Fahdah" and this and that...... everyone can do that.

If you are able to say things about Fahdah, you must be able to say who you are and what kind of relationship do you have with her??? It's sames logic to me.

I think that i 'm free to see what i think about it like you are free to say many things about "Fahdah".

Excuse me for my english again.

Last edited:
Ok, Im sorry but this is the last time Im going to answer you on that.

I am saying the truth, and as you said you dont know me so its rude to assume I would lie about something like that, I never lied before in my life, so I dont intend to start now. if you read every post I wrote you would know how I know her and why I post what I post but its obvious you didn't !

And no you can't say what you want about a person you dont know (Fahdah), and if you re-read all my posts you will realise I had nothing but nice things to say about her, cus its the truth of how she is ... You dont have to believe me if you dont want to, it really doesn't matter to me cus I am here to make sure that she is portrayed fairly, so your personal speculations don't change the fact I am being 100% honest !

Anyways, not to be rude but this is really silly and I am not interested in going back and forth about this on public post, its not like me to go into pointless arguments, or any form of arguing for that matter. Thus, I would appreciate it if you didn't either !

Bye.

Last edited:
Moi said:
Dreaming about them?...
Yep! I guess when i get excited about smthing I dream about it and to be honest I have never been excited about anyone's wedding as much as I am excited about Hashem and Fahdah's,well,I wasn't too excited about Ali's weddin and I wasn't excited About Hamzah's AT ALL,ehhhm,LOL,but for some reason,I think Hashim and fahdah's story is too different than the rest of the stories we heard,if u know what I mean.

Thank you Habeebty,Inshallah I'll talk to you soon,maybe send u en e-mail and start it from there :)

Salam for now...:)

Iman said:
Hi,
I'm well thank you.
I want you to know that i don't trying to create a friction at all and when i said that you are a good writer. It was not sarcastich at all. What i'm trying to said is: You said many things " details " about "Fahdah" and i can see that everyone believe you about what you said. Personally i don't know you and i don't know why should i believe you. I can also said that i know "Fahdah" and this and that...... everyone can do that.

If you are able to say things about Fahdah, you must be able to say who you are and what kind of relationship do you have with her??? It's sames logic to me.

I think that i 'm free to see what i think about it like you are free to say many things about "Fahdah".

Excuse me for my english again.

You are entitled to ur own opinion,u may believe her and u may not,but there's no need to attack her. If u dun believe what she says then fine, u dun have to read her posts...At least some other members are glad she's sharing such information with us...Why assume the worse? Why wud she lie about such things? well,if she started spreading bad things about Fahdah then,yea,there's a possibility she's not tellin the truth,but all she did was clarify some misunderstandings and share some information,that's all.
I know if I were in Fahdah's shoes and people started to make up stories about me,I wud appreciate it if sm1 like Moi cleared a few thing up!

In fact I am glad that Moi sharing such information with us :) , so thank you Moi
and lil Monkey I am excited aslo about the wedding looooool , I can't wait :eek:

Inshallaha they will be happy for ever

Moi do you have any information about prince Hashim as I understand he finished his study but I don't know if he works or not :confused: , there is no information about him :(

lil Monkey said:
You are entitled to ur own opinion...
I totaly agree with you lil Monkey, I think what Moi is doing is really great and as you wrote there really is no reason for all of this , Moi is doing her best and in the nicest possible way, I believe she 's honest and sincere and would love to have her as a friend, I think Fahdah is lucky here as well as securing Hashem of course ;) . Gosh Lil Monkey thinking about all the excitement and dreaming about them, I still sometimes dream about Hamzah (sorry princss Noor) just can't help it. T.c. dear hope you'll be in amman and enjoy every minute of it.

wow ... I am so touched by what you guys said, I really am, I was smiling from within while reading your last posts, what you wrote definitly made my day, you guys are really really really nice ... Thanks tesaweer, lil Monkey and Houri, thank you all so much ... Your the best, if anything I am really glad I got the chance to cross paths with you, I really am !

Houri, Iam sorry but I dont really have much information on Hashim, So I can't help with that. But I do know that he graduated University and is currently studying Sharia Law, but I am not really sure where or since when ... But as for anything else, I am not really sure. Sorry, I just tend to write about what I am sure of ... I wouldn't want to supply informaiton I can't guarantee is 100% truthful.

But I hope that helped, if even a little.

Thanks again you guys, I hope this brightens up your day as it did mine *smiles*.

Wish you all the best and nothing but the best, always !

T.C.

Till next time,

Moi :)

Last edited:
tesaweer said:
I still sometimes dream about Hamzah (sorry princss Noor) just can't help it. T.c. dear hope you'll be in amman and enjoy every minute of it.
Ehhm yea tell me about that!!LOL
Thanks dear,I can't wait to go to Jordan:cool:

Back
Top Bottom