Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: Church Service, Carriage Procession - May 19, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love this preacher. "We gotta get you all married!" And then he keeps preaching.

I don't think the British knew what just hit them when they invited an American Bishop to speak at the wedding. I think they are trying not to laugh.

Did I just hear Instagram at a royal wedding?

Sorry maybe its the traditionalist Catholic in me, but not really enjoying this sermon. And it does seem a bit long for his part in the wedding.

But he is definitely an amazing speaker.

Loved the first part of the sermon- the next not so much. At least he seems to be back to the theme of love. Too long.

I have to say I'm not a fan of this sermon. Very sincere, but long and little bit too energetic for my taste.

Now this is going to be beautiful.

Oh, Stand by me... I'm not crying, you are crying...

LOL they have no experience with this. I grew up hearing sermons done in that manner.

LaRae

The sermon was actually quite short imo. I have been at weddings when the sermons have been longer this his, and it was not a royal wedding.

Not the best arrangement / rendition of Stand by Me either

And now we are in the pop music portion of the wedding. Although noone does it as cheesily like the Swedes. This is rather subdued and nice.

Sorry maybe its the traditionalist Catholic in me, but not really enjoying this sermon. And it does seem a bit long for his part in the wedding.

But he is definitely an amazing speaker.

I'm neither a traditionalist nor a Catholic, but damn, that was just weird.

And long.
So damn long.

All the Windsors look very amused at Bishop Curry's delivery. Folks -- a new wind is blowing through St. George's Chapel today!

He's awesome! Actually pretty tame for an African-American preacher. :D

Hot dog! “Stand by Me”! Lord have mercy! They will be talking about this service for quite a while!?

Yeah, ya’ll aren’t used to it but I am loving it!!:lol:

Truly!

And I love the loving looks that Harry and Meghan keep sharing with each other.

Not really feeling this rendition of Stand by Me.

Lord have mercy! That sermon made want to get up and shout to God and thank him/her/it for the gift of love!

I think "Stand By Me" is fitting beautifully into this wedding, The arrangement is wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom