Prince Hamzah of Jordan & Princess Noor: August 2003 & May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with you. It's funny now that you mention it. I read the Hola publications for both Crown Prince Fredrik and Crown Princess Mary's and
Crown Prince Felipe and Crown Princess Letizia's weddings

Queen Noor and Queen Rania attended both weddings. However from what I can see it was unfortunate that, no member of the Danish royal family attended Noor&Hamzah's Wedding but attended the wedding of Crown Prince billah and Crown Princess Sarah of Brunei.

Maybe it was unintentional but then again we really don't know.

Humera said:
Yeah..i dont think the bride and groom should have to reschedule their wedding simply because Mary and Frederik cant make it. Why should one couple be given special treatment when you consider the hundreds of other royals that attend these weddings. I think in the end it all comes down to the fact that if Frederik and Mary had wanted to attend the wedding, they would have. They could've taken a few days off their honeymoon like Felipe and Letizia. The guests should be accomodating for the sake of the bride and groom and NOT the other way round!
I wasn't expectiong Frederik and Mary to be at the Jordanian wedding since no one from the jordanian royal family, or any other middle easterm royal family as far as I can tell, was in Denmark to attend their wedding.
As far as Felipe and Letizia's wedding is concerned, I think Frederik and Mary didnt show up because they didn't want to interrupt their honeymoon, and thats a decision they're entitled to make. But that still makes Felipe and Letizia the more considerate couple to me.

Last edited:
Big difference between the Crown Prince of one of the richest countries in the world and a lesser prince of a very poor and small country.

kaffir said:
Big difference between the Crown Prince of one of the richest countries in the world and a lesser prince of a very poor and small country.
What's that suppose to mean? if u may explain :ermm:

i think he/she means that Hamzah is the crown prnce, or rather was the crown prince of a poor country, and so attending his wedding wasnt very high on the agenda as compared to attending Crown prince Billa's wedding, because he is after all the son of a very rich and powerful man, and is heir to a large,large fortune. it was just a matter of chosing to go to a more "important" person's wedding, who is socially more powerful than Prince Hamzah. This is not necessarily my opinion, but i understood what Kaffir was saying, and since you asked i tried to explain it to you.

That has nothing to do with it, the Jordanians were invited and made the effort to attend the Danish Royal Wedding. Especially as the Monarchs of both countries are great friends.

It's simply Royal curtecy, otherwise it's bad form. Spain didn't think twice about it and attended Danish, Bruneian and Jordanian weddings. But as I said it we don't know all of the facts and it also could have been an oversight. In addition they could have sent their good wishes in lieu of their attendance.;)

kaffir said:

lil Monkey said:
What's that suppose to mean? if u may explain :ermm:
CD_1 got it right. Unless I misunderstand the post, I think it's hard to compare going to the wedding of a Crown Prince (in Brunei's case) of a very rich country vs going to the wedding of a much lower ranking prince (P. Hamzah is what, now probably 8th in line to the thrown, theoretically?) of a poor country, ie Jordan.

Princess Noor's wedding dress is so astonishing, very beautiful.:rolleyes:
I'm sure that was one of the best Royal wedding dresses of all.:previous::angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
At 2:28-2:29 I was wondering which one is the wedding cake... :whistling:

Both of them ... the first 1 in amman and the other in Aqaba.

the pic at 1:17 is great , he looks like king Hussein a lot
Thanks reeda , really stunning pics

Wonderful work! Beautiful memories. Hamzah was very handsome. Noor Hamzah wore beautiful wedding dress, Queen Rania and the royal ladies /family members and guests/, too.
1.22, 2.00, 2.44 my favorite moments.
Thanks Reeda!

Iman wore beautiful dress.

Iman and Raiyah looked great that day .

I agree Xavi. Both princesses wore beautiful dresses. I also loved their shiny hair. Nice photos!:flowers:

Grandmother from princess noor is turkish last otoman have any a pic?

Guys, a reminder that images directly posted without an accreditation stating they have been reproduced with the permission of the copyright holder will be removed.
Under our current rules most pictures should be posted by using the url link to the picture in an image-hosting site such as Photobucket or Imageshack.

thanks,
Warren
TRF Admin

her wedding dress is a Teckchita (Moroccan Traditionnal dress )
yes is beautiful and original
i Love the veil from the same material !

I have to thank you for the first photo, Ayah! It's the first time I can clearly see her shoes: horrible platform shoes for her wedding? I wonder why. Is she that short?

Back
Top Bottom