Prince Hamzah of Jordan & Princess Noor: August 2003 & May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He was the guy in dishdasha with the brown overlay/jacket thingy. Huge eyes-about 28yrs old-slight build.

just finished the broadcast...where was hashim by the way?

i saw felipe , haakon , philipe and their wives , they were so cute and elegant :) the bride seems sooo happy ...

I love Letizia's outfit...

I can't believe TV stops the live broadcasting just to present the news

:( still unable to see n e thing!!!!!n thanx to those who tried to help..........n e idea if i can view the ceremony on some other site???
humble did the thing work after u had said yes to install tht program???

cheers, n happy viewing to those able to watch

me too, i can't beleive it either. why stop broadcasting and do the news. u can always put it later. i'm so mad
hanaa :angry:

Noor and Hamzah holding hands was soooo cute.
And then when they greeted their family, everyone looked very happy.
Queen Sofia is so nice, she gestured several times to Princess Noor, almost as if she admiring her dress.
Queen Rania looks stunning

Originally posted by madonna23@May 27th, 2004 - 12:11 pm
is it over???? any pictures?
They said they would be back to live broadacsting after the news..

And The news: Is about the wedding :shock:

btw..i managed to save some images from the coverage but I cant post them :(

Originally posted by ~*~Humera~*~@May 27th, 2004 - 12:13 pm
Noor and Hamzah holding hands was soooo cute.
And then when they greeted their family, everyone looked very happy.
Queen Sofia is so nice, she gestured several times to Princess Noor, almost as if she admiring her dress.
Queen Rania looks stunning
What made you say Rania was stunning...

yes, her outfit is nice but not taking your breath..and the way she put her hair is :unsure:

Originally posted by Humble@May 27th, 2004 - 12:16 pm

What made you say Rania was stunning...

yes, her outfit is nice but not taking your breath..and the way she put her hair is :unsure:
I personally thought she was.
And I actually liked her hair, very feminine.
But then thats all a matter of personal taste

i'm so mad at myself...i had to turn the thing off right before the royals appeared...how did rania do her hair? i checked getty and petra and there are no pictures...yet!

okay is the news going to last half an hour...because if so i might as well get back to studying.

you're studying and Im in a computer lab on campus waiting for this thing! my connection at home is too slow.

yes...letizia looks amazing...

gosh...i wish they would start putting up pictures at the photo agencies but i guess it takes time...they will probably wait until the event is over to choose the best ones...i guess that's how they do it.

no no...i like the pics...i mean i wish the photo agencies would put up pics of the other royals as well...

thanks for posting the pics xiamaluca...i'm sure none of us mind.

they are moving the guests through pretty fast. i guess the 'diginitaries' have already been greeted and now this is the hoi paloi.

I saw Princess Haya at the beginning, with Reem and some other woman.
I dont think I like what Reem's wearing

They're welcoming the guests but you can't see who's there! I can see Hamzah and Noor and Noor's father. I'm sure Queen Rania and King Abdullah were in the welcoming line with them too.

Back
Top Bottom