Prince Hamzah of Jordan & Princess Noor: August 2003 & May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yep...i can see it
Noor is wearing a white dress

i can barely make out noor's dress...so there are people in the crowds...but not as much as there were at abdullah and rania's...in fact, it's much less...

does this mean the wedding is over??

no, they are now showing the reception area..... :rolleyes:

all the royals are waiting over there.....I can't wait for the royal couple to get there :rolleyes:

I see the wedding cake, it is set atop a bridge on the fountain....

- Yes not so many people are in the streets..
- Me surprised: I saw people crossing the street in front of the royal parade..
- We did not see the arrival of the guests
- Almost no comment so far while all this is aired

they just showed a glimpse of the guests.
also, quite a few people in the streets now.
Noor and Hamzah stood up and waved a few times

I see the prince and princess are holding hands................that is sooooooooo sweet...... :heart:

I kinda a feel that way too....even about the parade, it feels more like a dignatories reception rather than a wedding procession..

hi!!
look guyz...i too can't see anything, only able to hear this lady sing, n crowds cheer.........help!!!umm.....should i click 'yes' to this "do u want2 install i dunno some program " window??? SOS! thanx

the procession has finally reached the palace
band music playing continually...

in case anyone cares...i love men in suits and men in dishdashas. but the suit/uniform with ghoutra (headscarf) just crackes me up.

can someone keep translating what they say in arabic for those of us who don't know the language...
thanx

okay so are they going to arrive from the parade and walk down the red carpet and then what??????

is there going to be a dinner or dancing (possibly traditional dancing)

everyone's attire at the reception is VERY casual (at least compared to Dubai standards)

not necessarily i saw some ladies and gents with evening gowns and tuxedos receptively......

okay...i feel stupid asking this question but the music is just the tv's doing right...are they playing that music at the reception?

not many people at the reception as well...hmmmmmmmm.........what exactly did the wedding planner plan? i was expecting something out of the ordinary

boy, its taking long for them to come, i think i saw the guards in the front of the couple's car pass by the castle a while back...mmm

Back
Top Bottom