Prince Hamzah of Jordan & Princess Noor: August 2003 & May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think Q.Silvia and K.Carl Gustav attended the wedding.
Felipe and Letizia is another story. ;)

Thanks for info

thanks again for info about Prince Hamzeh's wedding , specially VIP Guests

Last edited by a moderator:
are there any other pics from their banquet the decor looks lovely

I personally haven't seen pictures of Queen Silvia at the reception but she and her husband were spotted sightseeing in the ancient city of Petra two days later: http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1065/50215588.jpg

so it would make sense for her to be at the wedding as well.
Several of the royal guests toured Petra after the wedding ended, including Felipe and Letizia who spent part of their honeymoon in Jordan.

I personally haven't seen pictures of Queen Silvia at the reception but she and her husband were spotted sightseeing in the ancient city of Petra two days later: http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1065/50215588.jpg

so it would make sense for her to be at the wedding as well.
Several of the royal guests toured Petra after the wedding ended, including Felipe and Letizia who spent part of their honeymoon in Jordan.

I have not seen pictures of HM Queen Silvia at the wedding, but I understood that she accompanied HM King Gustaf to Aqaba for the wedding party. I doubt she would have arrived a couple of days later to visit Petra :)

nice picture, it was a nice wedding..

Here's some pictures that haven't been posted here before.
Looks like most of the links aren't working anyway.

The man in the last picture is the ottoman prince Selim Cem. Princess Noor's Grandmother was an Otto man princess. Also at the wedding Werke many members of the Ottoman Royal Family.

Next May marks the 10th anniveersary of this wedding. So sad that they divorced.

Today is the 10th anniversary of this wedding :(

The link is not working. Can you please post it again?

Noor's dress was lovely. Her veil was absolutely exquisite and one of my all time favorites.

Back
Top Bottom