Prince Hamzah of Jordan & Princess Noor: August 2003 & May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought they already got married.Or is that Jordanian custom to have two marriage ceremonies?

Originally posted by madonna23@May 18th, 2004 - 6:11 pm
Do you guys think Princess Noor will wear a traditional Jordanian dress or will wear a white wedding dress like Rania did?
I think she'll wear a dress like Rania's. I can't wait to see it!

What will the dress code be like for the other guests? Suits and hats or formal gala and tiara wear?

So little is known about this wedding ...

It's true. We don't know anything about it really. I was looking through pictures of King Abdullah's wedding and no one wore any tiaras. I expect that there won't be any at Hamzah's wedding either.

I thought they already got married.Or is that Jordanian custom to have two marriage ceremonies?
They did get married already. This is sort of like a reception. I doubt that there will be any religious ceremony involved.

the crown princess of sweden will travel to Jordan for the wedding she will be there friday to Sunday she is close to Prince Ali so she will meet his wife there

The crown prince of Spain and Crown Prince of Norway will also be at the wedding

Are Jordanians excited for the wedding? I mean, for example in Spain right now there is a huge obsession with Crown Prince Felipe's upcoming wedding...Is it the same in Amman right now or is it hush-hush?

lol i am not,u know this might sound shocking,but alot of the poeple at my school,don't know that there will be a wedding party...(I am serious!)

I don't hear much talk of P Hamzah's wedding. But then you don't hear much talk of anything concerning P. Hamzah. It's almost as if the Jordanian media or KA's inner circle wish he would just disappear.

u r right bluetortuge i live in jordan and i didnt hear about anything about this wedding nor p hamzah .i think its much more about KA...... :eek: :eek:

hmm...it seems odd no one is talking about it in Jordan since the wedding is supposed to be extremely lavish....

do you think hamzah & noor will have the parade thing where they ride in a car like rania & abdullah did?

also, why did abdullah get such a huge wedding when he was only a prince - as opposed to crown prince? i mean, prince faisal did not get such a lavish wedding...is it because abdullah was the first son?

Originally posted by madonna23@May 20th, 2004 - 12:55 pm

also, why did abdullah get such a huge wedding when he was only a prince - as opposed to crown prince? i mean, prince faisal did not get such a lavish wedding...is it because abdullah was the first son?
It may have been because he was the king's oldest son.

Originally posted by hyfa28@May 20th, 2004 - 11:43 am
u r right bluetortuge i live in jordan and i didnt hear about anything about this wedding nor p hamzah .i think its much more about KA...... :eek: :eek:
But they know that he's married right?

What are the jordanians talking about then?

Originally posted by madonna23@May 21st, 2004 - 1:55 am
also, why did abdullah get such a huge wedding when he was only a prince - as opposed to crown prince?
Maybe it was already in King Hussein's mind to change the succession in favour of Abdullah? B)

Originally posted by Amira+May 22nd, 2004 - 11:27 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Amira @ May 22nd, 2004 - 11:27 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bluetortuga@May 22nd, 2004 - 11:18 am
He's back home. And with a beard too! I like him better with hair on his face:

http://www.petra.gov.jo/photos/2004/143/a15.jpg
where was he?! [/b][/quote]
He does look better with facial hair. Although he looks a bit scruffy. Too much studying maybe. :shock: LOL

He was at school in the US.

Originally posted by madonna23@May 20th, 2004 - 12:55 pm
hmm...it seems odd no one is talking about it in Jordan since the wedding is supposed to be extremely lavish....
Maybe that is why it is being kept so quiet. Most Jordanians are not invited, it's a poor country, times are difficult. Perhaps it would be in poor taste right now to be celebrating anything very much.

Originally posted by Banadoora+May 22nd, 2004 - 1:20 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Banadoora @ May 22nd, 2004 - 1:20 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Amira@May 22nd, 2004 - 11:27 am
<!--QuoteBegin-bluetortuga
@May 22nd, 2004 - 11:18 am
He's back home. And with a beard too! I like him better with hair on his face:

http://www.petra.gov.jo/photos/2004/143/a15.jpg

where was he?!
He does look better with facial hair. Although he looks a bit scruffy. Too much studying maybe. :shock: LOL

He was at school in the US. [/b][/quote]
yea the beard looks nice on him,this is the 2nd time to see him with facial hair,but what made him grow it? :blink: Maybe he didn't have time to shave?lol
or Maybe he wants to grow it and shave it on the wedding day,so he'd look different?(men usually do that here in Jordan). Anyway he will be attending the ceremony on May 25th,so if he still has it then thats what he wants to do and if he shaved it off then he didn't have time to shave it before he was back in Jordan,lol :p

Originally posted by Amoula@May 23rd, 2004 - 7:32 am
yea the beard looks nice on him,this is the 2nd time to see him with facial hair,but what made him grow it? :blink: Maybe he didn't have time to shave?lol
or Maybe he wants to grow it and shave it on the wedding day,so he'd look different?(men usually do that here in Jordan). Anyway he will be attending the ceremony on May 25th,so if he still has it then thats what he wants to do and if he shaved it off then he didn't have time to shave it before he was back in Jordan,lol :p
I've noticed that he lets it grow when he's in the U.S. I get the feeling he likes it. I like it too. It looks good on him. He usually shaves it after he goes back to Jordan.

I don't think he'll keep it for his wedding.

Somebody knows which royals will attend the wedding,as i know,CP.Felippe &Letizia will interempt their honey-moon,and will attend the wedding ;) :flower:

that guy from Brunei looks so interesting ,is he mixed with different races...i can't quite tell what he is??Chinese??Arabic??
does anyone know?? :unsure:

also i can actually see Hamzah resembling Qnoor now,for the first time ,eyes and mouth...
:sick: : :ROFLMAO::censored: :stuart: :innocent: :boxing: :brows: :clap: :yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
The population of Brunei looks East Asian (Chinese) but they are Muslims. The biggest Muslim country is Indonesia I believe and they look 'Chinese'.

Originally posted by La la@May 24th, 2004 - 7:57 pm
The population of Brunei looks East Asian (Chinese) but they are Muslims. The biggest Muslim country is Indonesia I believe and they look 'Chinese'.
thanQ for the info :flowers:

I know a lady from Jordan who has sattelite and can watch Jordanian tv to find out if the wedding will be on television. So she's going to tape it for me if it's on tv. Yay! :w00t:

She also told me that she had no clue that they were having a wedding celebration on Thursday. I don't think that many Jordanians know about it.

She also told me that she had no clue that they were having a wedding celebration on Thursday. I don't think that many Jordanians know about it.

Yikes...! so they will probably not have a celebration like abdullah & rania, when it seemed like all of Amman came to the streets for the parade.

Originally posted by madonna23@May 25th, 2004 - 12:49 pm

Yikes...! so they will probably not have a celebration like abdullah & rania, when it seemed like all of Amman came to the streets for the parade.
I honestly don't know. We'll have to see. I'm starting to wonder if it'll even be on television.

Back
Top Bottom