Prince Hamzah of Jordan & Princess Noor: August 2003 & May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
abir said:
Hamza and Noor.
they really are such a lovely couple. u can tell their in love. Hamzah seems to be such a caring man, very affectionette, you can tell he really cares for her

pix of some guests
maria teresa duchess of luxamburg

Attachments

• CA8A3TBF.jpg
    CA8A3TBF.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 226
  • CAJM9GL3.jpg
    CAJM9GL3.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 201
  • CASNUXYT.jpg
    CASNUXYT.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
crown prince pavolos of greece with prince nikolas

Attachments

• galeria19_16.jpg
    galeria19_16.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 398
  • CA6N05MB.jpg
    CA6N05MB.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
queen sophia of spain

Attachments

• galeria19_13.jpg
    galeria19_13.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 401
  • CAOZI9KR.jpg
    CAOZI9KR.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 212
  • CA94O3LD.jpg
    CA94O3LD.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
infanta cristina and the rest of spanish royal family

Attachments

• CA0FI3OJ.jpg
    CA0FI3OJ.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 274
  • CAW5MN8L.jpg
    CAW5MN8L.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 249
crown princess mette marit of norway

Attachments

• CAWPSHKB.jpg
    CAWPSHKB.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 248
  • galeria19_15.jpg
    galeria19_15.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 495
The EX-PRESIDENT OF COLOMBIA ANDRES PASTRANA And HIS WIFE NORAH PUYANA

Attachments

• CA2RMRI1.jpg
    CA2RMRI1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 214
  • CATXVBFV.jpg
    CATXVBFV.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 162
Wedding of Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor Hamzah. Pictures from polfoto.

Attachments

• 6w301ldn_guest.jpg
    6w301ldn_guest.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 259
  • 6w301le5_guest.jpg
    6w301le5_guest.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,477
  • 6w301lei_guest.jpg
    6w301lei_guest.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 205
  • 6w301lpa_guest.jpg
    6w301lpa_guest.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 270
  • 6w401k1v_guest.jpg
    6w401k1v_guest.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,412
  • 6w401k3c_guest.jpg
    6w401k3c_guest.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 419
  • 71801kwh_guest.jpg
    71801kwh_guest.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,446
  • 6w301low_guest.jpg
    6w301low_guest.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,417
~*~Humera~*~ said:
you're welcome
There's a lady in a sleeveless dress helping Noor with her dress..you can see her in the last two pics.

she had a flower bouquet who she gave to QR as a present.

papillon said:
I have a question about wedding protocol. I noticed in the photos of the family, KA and QR stand next to CP Hamzah and P Noor, while QN, the mother of the groom, stands further away from her son than either KA and QR. Is this the way it's done in Jordan? The reason I'm asking is because it looks disrespectful to QN to me. In my country, it's the immediate family's show to run, with half brothers and sister's in law taking a back seat to immediate nuclear family members. So I'm curious about this. Is it a dis to QN, or am I just learning something new about Jordanian culture?

Thanks.
no, it's not part of J culture, but QN was not welcome nor by her own son nor by QR and KA, sadly to say that. If u notice he did not want his only full bro, Hashim, by him, nor Iman or Raiyah, only KA and QR, he was still CP at the time.....

tiaraprin said:
I wish Hamzeh and his new wife much happiness. I highly doubt the new princess is pregnant--that would not be countenanced by the Jordanian royal family. Queen Noor looked absolutely radiant--and on that day she should have shined brightly--this is her son, not Rania's. This was a day that Rania should have just yielded a little bit to Noor out of personal respect. All know that Rania is the Queen and Noor is the Queen Dowager. Noor lost her husband and only has her children left, she deserves some happiness!

she has also lost her 2 sons for good.

samitude said:
I saw them cutting the cake while watching live stream on the internet. Actually they kind of ran the sword down the whole cake and handed it back. They didn't actually cut it I don't think. As for dancing, do they do that at arab weddings?

JTV SHOWED THEM CUTTING THE CAKE, hAM DID IT WITH A SWORD.

i found this photo to PA with Princess Rym and PHaya

its from Princess Haya website

Attachments

• 1111111111111111111111111.JPG
    1111111111111111111111111.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 850
Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2004 - Prince Feisal and Princess Alia welcome newlyweds Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia to Jordan for the wedding of Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor. Pictures from Farabola foto.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 310
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 296
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 327
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 285
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 164
two rare pictures of from the second reception. Both are scans from Hola magazine.

In this pic you can see Princes Felipe and Willem-Alexander. CP Victoria is standing next to Felipe (on his right) and Princess Noor is standing across from him. I can also see Prince Feisal and, I believe, Reza Pahlavi.

more royals in this picture (including Haakon and Mette-Marit, standing behind CP Victoria, and Princess Letizia, on her husband's left, in blue)

~*~Humera~*~ said:
two rare pictures of from the second reception. Both are scans from Hola magazine.

In this pic you can see Princes Felipe and Willem-Alexander. CP Victoria is standing next to Felipe (on his right) and Princess Noor is standing across from him. I can also see Prince Feisal and, I believe, Reza Pahlavi.
http://s2.supload.com/free/Hola June17, 2004 1a copy.jpg/view/

more royals in this picture (including Haakon and Mette-Marit, standing behind CP Victoria, and Princess Letizia, on her husband's left, in blue)
http://s2.supload.com/free/Hola June17, 2004 1bcopy.jpg/view/

Thank you very much, Humera, for the delightful pictures.

I was wondering whether they had a dance where all the royals got together and enjoyed themselves. So, this looks like a dance where the couple dance in the middle and everyone surrounds them (sorta like the Danish RF) Afterwards, everyone joins them in the middle of the dance floor. What fun it must have been:)

La la said:
The population of Brunei looks East Asian (Chinese) but they are Muslims. The biggest Muslim country is Indonesia I believe and they look 'Chinese'.

this is off topic, but just a correction--most of the people in Brunei and Indonesia are Malay-looking, because Southeast Asian people have different features physically from the East Asians. Malaysia has a big Chinese minority, so many of their people look East Asian. ;)

thanks Humera for the pics! btw, i liked your Stewie avatar a lot. i was wondering why you changed it... :D

Last edited:
wow , thanx Humera for posting the pictures , it's rare pictures for the royals togather every one looked happy in the pictures , in the first picture it seems that Princes Felipe in the center maybe he was dancing with his wife .

~*~Humera~*~ said:

Humera... thank you very much!! after 2 years we finally get the pictures of the royals at the reception.. :D :D

Thanks Humera for the rare pictures:) are they taken by some guests or was HOLA allowed inside? (the quality is not so professional). Its so loose and informal. Now this picture makes me wanna see what they wore, it seems both Letizia (in blue) and Mette-Marit (greyish-blue) is wearing something they have not worn before, and Victoria even got her hair done:rolleyes: Felipe never disappears in a crowd now does he.

You're welcome everyone:)
Larzen, I dont think they were professional photos either. Hola just listed "Agencias" as their source. They only showed the above two pics and a brief article which listed the guests. I think the photos must've been taken by a guest at the event.
The second reception was a more private affair which is why there's only a handful of pictures from that day, as opposed to the first one where we had tons of pictures of all the royals.

Is someone
spacer.gif
GUESTLIST?

I can´t see the Petra pics. Anybody have these pics??

salma said:
I can´t see the Petra pics. Anybody have these pics??
I can't see any picture either can someone plz repost them ;)

Never saw those last 2 pics before,lol, who was singin? I didn't recognize the singer ,ehhm

Back
Top Bottom